Celebrity Fan Clubs

(-==-PaKiStAn CrIcKeT cLuB-==-)3 (Page 109)

Post Reply New Post

Page 109 of 110

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alishba-4-dt

Hi Fiza. Nice name dost! and thanks

Hey Thankyou yaar!!.. btw i always loved ur name since i watched MEHNDi.. but i don't know wot it means? can u tell me?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(-==-PaKiStAn CrIcKeT cLuB-==-)3 (Page 109)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by minioo1

can i plz. join in too???

Yeah sure jaan  u can.. Can u please introduce urself?Big smile

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolsonu

Yesterday, my cousin and his friends including Amin ur Rehman and Agha Sabir (both r first class cricketers) wer here at our house....we wer talking about cricket and I got to know some facts about our PAKISTAN TEAM,the previous selectors and the PCB!!!! And I can't tell u how shocked n disappointed I am!! I got to know so many things n this just makes me hate Pak cricket!! I wish I cud tell u everything but I cant!

Hey nimra!!! Ur scaring me now Confused..tell me what did they tell u that made u so upset.. Please tell us.. we won't tell anyone..Confused... i wanna know whats going on as well ..please nimra tell na yaar Cry

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
hey guys pls count me in
i 'm a cricket crazy LOL

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

Originally posted by coolsonu

Yesterday, my cousin and his friends including Amin ur Rehman and Agha Sabir (both r first class cricketers) wer here at our house....we wer talking about cricket and I got to know some facts about our PAKISTAN TEAM,the previous selectors and the PCB!!!! And I can't tell u how shocked n disappointed I am!! I got to know so many things n this just makes me hate Pak cricket!! I wish I cud tell u everything but I cant!

Hey nimra!!! Ur scaring me now Confused..tell me what did they tell u that made u so upset.. Please tell us.. we won't tell anyone..Confused... i wanna know whats going on as well ..please nimra tell na yaar Cry

I can't tell u everything..coz bhaiyya (my cousin) and his friends will kill me for that!!! Ouch They all know that I write (about cricket) here and on another site that is the biggest n the no. 1 site about Pakistan Cricket....They asked me strictly not to disclose these things!Ouch
Still...I'll tell some of the things...But I'm sorry I can't tell u the specific names of the players!!Ouch

- There's a senior player(A) in our team..and an extremely talented junior player(B) who hasn't had enough chances to prove himself on the international arena.that junior player is quite popular here in Pak..ppl like him alot. Ppl say that that junior player(B) owes his popularity to player A as player (A) has quite often promoted the junior one (B). And wat I got to know was that Player A (senior one) takes a certain percentage of money from the monthly income that player BBB (junior one) gets from the PCB. This means that the senior Player (A) charges a certain amount of money to promote player (B)!!!AngryDead SIDE BUSINESS..DeadDead

-Second thing is that most of the players(not all) who wer in our team before Malik got the captaincy wer there becoz of a source in PCB. To make it simple: "Most of the players in our team wer in the team becoz they wer benefitting someone or the other in the PCB!"

-Thirdly, there used to b this kind of conversations in the dressing room: 'pachis ka tees hogaya hai...' other used to reply things liek: 'idhar bhi tees ka paintess hogaya hai' (I can't write it in easy words...u hav to guess wat this refers to)

-Fourth is quite disgusting!! During the period of the previous selection committee, only those players wer selected to play who brought a 'certain thing' for the selectors wenever the team toured another country!DeadI can't name that 'thing'..This one major reason y we didnt see any new faces in the Pak team during their tym! The new players who didn't really get any chances during that time wer mostly from Karachi, there wer some more too...from Punjab side and other places (Misbah) but mostly, wer from Karachi.They refused to bring that 'thing' for the selectors and the result: They didn't get selected eventhough Inzy used to command the selection matters.Inzy didn't want to try new players while the selectors didn't select new players coz they refused to bring them that 'thing'.

I tried to tell u these things in a way that (i hope) is understandable..I can't write in clear wordings...I'm strictly asked not to.Ouch I'll giv u a one liner summary: 'The best ppl and the purest from all these bad things in cricket are the new selection committee, Younus Khan, Mohamed Yousuf and Shoaib Akhter( some ppl wud b quite surprised at his name here.But this is true! his own lifestyle is another story, but he's not doing anything disgusting in cricket behind the scenes..probably, this is a reason that the PCB(corrupt) often gets at Shoaib on small things and highlights them too much.It is becoz he doesn't get involved wid them in their corruption and he often threatens to disclose all these things in the media..!This is y PCB has done its best to create a bad image of Shoaib in the media so that even if he reveals something, ppl wont believe it!)

but the bright part is that things hav started changing since these new selectors hav come.I hope all the bad things will b eradicated...but I doubt this wud happen coz the whole PCB from the top is involved in this!AngryDeadThe selectors can do only wat is in their hands...they can't change PCB from top to bottom.

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Nimra sis!
    Thankyou so much.. If ur bro/cousin read ur post.. then i will apologise to them.. i wanted u to tell me..init? so i m to blamed for this

To be honest with u..i m not shocked to hear this at all... my dad used to talk about das ka bhees but i never used to believe him... he knew all about selectors and PCB's character coz ramiz raja used to be a good friend of my dad.. Now i have to accept the fact tht PCB is corrupt.. Man, when will we ever get gud ppl in PCB and other fields of life.. As a pakistani i want to see my country and its ppl to compete with other countries in all dep..but corruption,crime and injustice is eating pakistan lyke caterpillars..

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

Nimra sis!
    Thankyou so much.. If ur bro/cousin read ur post.. then i will apologise to them.. i wanted u to tell me..init? so i m to blamed for this

To be honest with u..i m not shocked to hear this at all... my dad used to talk about das ka bhees but i never used to believe him... he knew all about selectors and PCB's character coz ramiz raja used to be a good friend of my dad.. Now i have to accept the fact tht PCB is corrupt.. Man, when will we ever get gud ppl in PCB and other fields of life.. As a pakistani i want to see my country and its ppl to compete with other countries in all dep..but corruption,crime and injustice is eating pakistan lyke caterpillars..

i knew lil bit about these things earlier....even bhaiyya's friends weren't very sure about it all earlier....but they did find out!! One of his friends (I cant name him) even said that he is happy to play for Karachi only and he doesn't want to play in the Pak team wid all these disgusting things!OuchOuchHe really was very very angry......and we wer like...'aap itna emotional kiyun ho rahe hain...?!' and he replied angrily to us 'mujhey ghussa nahi aayega kia! Infact, mujhe ghussay se ziada afsos ho raha hai k mein ne apney itney saal is cricket k liye zaya kiye! I had a dream of playing for Pak...but now I don't want to...becoz I won't go n pay money to the senior player(s)!' And then bhaiyya and I thought it better not to say anything to him or he wud hav killed us that day!!

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
We went to bhaiyya's house today and 2 of his same friends wer there too...and they literally asked me if I had written anything anywhere about the stuff they told me!! Confused Confused I was quite scared but I said yes and at first they wer quite shocked...bhaiyya was lyk 'TUMHEY MANAA KIA THA!' thank GOD, his friend stopped him n he said 'chhor na yaar'.....and then, that same guy asked me to show him wat I've written...and I assured him that I did not mention anyone's name.....so he was relieved!!Still, bhaiyya asked me to show them wat I've written eventhough his friend asked him to leave it..his friend's point was that' bas naam tou nahi likhey na..theek hai!' but bhaiyya insisted that I shud show them so that I cud edit it if there's anything that shud not b there...! I showed him my previous post...n he was relieved!! Embarrassed

but shuru mein to main dar gayee thi...I dont know y but the first thing his friends asked me was if I had written that somewhere!! I dont y they asked me that immediately Confused initially bhaiyya seemed angry but afterwards he was cool....thanx to his cricketer friends!Instead of being angry on me, his friends wer quite worried...but anyways they wer then happy afterwards...n one of them said to bhaiyya 'yaar tum to faltu mein uske peechay par gae..itni aqalmandi se tou likha hai usne!!' LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top