Chapter 5 - page 8
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4631257&TPN=8
Chapter 6 - page 12
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4631257&TPN=12
Chapter 7 - page 17
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4631257&TPN=17
Chapter 8 - page 20
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4631257&TPN=20

Aarti rushed to the door soaking wet. She was so annoyed. She had just been caught in a down pour on the way from dropping Ansh at school. She normally loved the rain but today she had so much to do. Now she had to go shower and change again. As she unlocked the door she heard someone behind her. He was also soaking wet.
"Hello, madam." he called.
"Yes" she said annoyed at having to talk to someone in this rain.
"I'm looking for Mr. Dubey."
"He's not here." she said and turned around to go inside dismissing the man.
"Excuse me, he said forcing his way inside, "that was rather rude."
She was a bit wary of being alone in the house with a strange man now.
"What do you mean? You asked me a question and I answered. What was rude about that?"
"Where is Mr. Dubey? I need to speak to him." he dismissed her question.
"He is at the warehouse but he will be here shortly."
"Who are you?"
"I am his daughter in law."
"So you're the one that chased my brother away. My father has been doing business with Mr. Dubey for years with no problem but ever since you came into the picture there are problems"
"Look Mr. Whoever you are. I don't know your brother and I don't know you. What is it that you need from bauji?"
"I am Yash Scindiya of Scindiya and Sons Events Incorporated. I have come to collect our refund."
"Oh, I see. You are the ones that are trying to get out of paying for the goods that we supplied. Well I will have you know that those lights were checked by our quality controller before it left our warehouse. I have the report to prove it. Don't expect us to foot the bill if your workers cause damage to the light fittings."
"Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Fine, I will see that our account transfers the balance into your account in the next 24 hours."
"Fine"

He looked at her more intently now. What first looked like a bedraggled waif, now looked vaguely familiar to him. Yes, that was it. She was that girl from the wedding, the one that he accidentally poured the flower petals on. She had captured his attention that night and she was intriguing him now.

"Aarti, who are you talking to" her father in law had come home.
"Bauji, Mr. Scindiya had come to speak to you."
"Mr. Scindiya. How are you? Is there a problem. Look how wet you are. Aarti go and fetch him a towel."
"Namaste, Mr. Dubey. No worries. It was just a misunderstanding. Your daughter in law cleared it all up. And I don't need a towel. I am on my way again."
"I will excuse myself then, I want to change into dry clothes."
He looked at her as she walked up the stairs. Her clothes hugging her figure. She had quite a desirable figure. He had to give himself a mental shake. She was not available and neither was he.
"No Mr. Scindiya, you are soaking wet. Please I insist. You are about my son's size. You go to our room and take a warm shower and I will bring you some clothes. And then I will let Aarti make you a hot cup of tea.
He wanted to say no, but for some reason he didn't want to go just yet.
"Ji Mr. Dubey. And please call me Yash. My father is Mr. Scindiya."
He showered and changed and went to sit and chat with Mr. Dubey. She was not done with her shower yet.

"Forgive Aarti, Mr. Scindiya. She tends to be a little hot headed but she really is trying to help. The business has not been doing well in the bad economic climate and she is trying her best. My son really brought a gem to our house. She really is not one for this kind of job. She is more a creative type. She was top of her college class in design and dcor. She would be great in your kind of field. Maybe I should ask you if you don't have a position for her."
"I will look out for something."
"Bauji, here is your tea. She put the tray down with 2 cups of tea. Can I have get you anything else before I start working?"
"No beta, you can go."
"Mr. Scindiya", she nodded and left.

Days later, he was livid. His assistant had just buggered off suddenly to get married. He had so many contracts going at the moment. He was at his wits end. Then it came to him. He could offer her the job. He knew it was probably not the best decision as he could not get her out of his mind since their meeting, but he was powerless to control the urge to see more of her.
"Mrs. Dubey?"
"This is Yash Scindiya."
"Yes."
"I would like to offer you the job as my assistant."
"I am already working for my father in law."
"He mentioned to me that you were more suited to a job in creativity."
"Bauji said that?"
"Yes, and I am desperate for an assistant. Mine just left to get married and so I need help urgently. The money is very good. We can do a trial run and if you don't like it, you don't have to stay."
"Ok, I will start tomorrow. But I have to drop my son off at school in the morning first."
"Fine, you can come afterwards."
"Give me your cell phone number so I can send you the address."
She gave her number and greeted him.

She was shocked that he would offer her a job after their encounter. But she was a bit excited about it. It was something that she would love to do and they needed the money. She didn't want to think about what she felt when she heard him on the other end of the line. He wore Prashant's clothes the other day and he looked so much better in it. He was more muscular so the clothes fit tighter, exposing his muscular arms and she caught a glimpse of him as his left. His had the sexiest behind that she had ever seen. She had stared at him until her got into the car and drove away. And he had been on her mind ever since. It's the first time that she thought of another man. Prashant had always been everything to her. She was still hoping for reconciliation. And besides, she noticed that he was wearing a wedding ring. So he was off limits any way.

The next day she dropped Ansh and went to the office. It was a biggish office and the receptionist showed her to his office.
"Mrs. Dubey. Welcome"
"Mr. Scindiya" she nodded nervously.
He explained the job to her and gave her a remuneration figure and as he said, it was very good. She would not be signing a contract as this would initially be a trial. He gave her run down of his contracts and then he showed her to her desk and laptop. She got started immediately. She had a million ideas in her head of what to do. She was so engrossed that she didn't even see him standing behind her watching her work.
He was fascinated by what she was busy with. His brief was short on this event. I wasn't a big one, but she was seemed to have it down pat. Some of what she had implemented was what he would have done too and some were even better. This surprised him. He was the most sought after events co-ordinator in the country. They had others working for them as well but the high profile clients insisted on him only. But this woman was easily as good as he was. And she was totally absorbed in her work. She was oblivious of him. And even if he had to admit it himself. Not many women were. His wedding ring didn't even put some off.

"Mrs. Dubey"
"Hmm"
"Mrs. Dubey" he said louder.
She finally looked up.
"Sorry sir. I was engrossed in this project"
"So how was your first day?"
"It was good. At least I think it was good. I really liked doing this. It was such fun. It's been while since I could let my imagination run wild like this. Oh, I suppose you have to have a look at it to approve it. If it not up to standard of course I will change it. I know I am new at this, but if you just give me a chance I know I can do better. I like this job and I will work really really hard to prove myself. I promise."
"Mrs. Dubey. Relax. It's the end of the day. It's time for you to go home. I'm sure your family is waiting on you. You can e-mail the designs to my computer tomorrow and we can discuss it then."
"Ok." She started packing up and he started walking away.
"Mr. Scindiya, thank you for this opportunity. I really appreciate it. I hope I don't disappoint you."
He nodded and started walking away.
"Mr. Scindiya, I am sorry that I was so rude to you the first time we met."
He turned around and just stood there.
"Sir?"
"I was just waiting for you to get done. Can I go now. Have you finished speaking?"
"Yes, of course" she blushed.

He smiled. She was different. She talked a mile a minute. It seemed that her mouth went ahead of her. And she was so good at what she was doing, and she was so gorgeous, he was baffled by her insecurity. She had so many facets to her. And he couldn't get any of them out of his mind since they met. But she was just one of his employees and he had to get back to his girls. He wasn't spending nearly enough time with them.

Yash had just told his girls a bed time story and they were sleeping. He was sitting up between them and thinking about his latest employee. As the weeks progressed it was clear that Aarti had decided to stay and she was great at her job. He trusted her more than some of the seasoned employees working there. He chose her to assist him on various high profile projects. Her ideas were fresh and she showed an amazing amount of initiative. She would just get on with things. He could trust that things would get done to his satisfaction. And her personality was such that the clients loved her. Every time he heard that infectious laugh of hers, it caused a strange re-action in him. Aarti, it was a beautiful name for a beautiful person, inside and out.
"Aarti" he said aloud.
He loved the name on his lips. He hated to call her Mrs. Dubey but it would be unprofessional not to. Sometimes she bent over him at the desk and her beautiful hair would fall against his face, tickling him. But he didn't want to remove it. He loved the smell of her and her closeness at these times.
He shook his head. What was he thinking? She was his employee and she was married. He had to get her out of his mind. He got out of his daughters bed and went to his own room. But sleep was illusive. And even when he fell asleep he dreamed of her.

Aarti was sitting at the laptop in her room once again, contemplating the last couple of weeks. She enjoyed her job. She couldn't wait to go there every day. In fact, she was back at her laptop as soon as Ansh was asleep, working. It was the first time in a long time that her world did not revolve around Ansh and Prashant. She loved it when the clients were happy. She blushed as she thought, she loved it even more when he was happy. She lived for his praise. It spurred her on to do better and work harder. She admired his skill and work ethic. He had a wealth of knowledge and he was highly acclaimed in his field. And every time she was chosen to assist him on a project she was so excited. She wished that he would stop calling her Mrs. Dubey. She longed for hear his sexy voice calling her by her first name. This thought brought her back to reality. These inappropriate thoughts about her married boss had to come to an end. She put the laptop down and tried to fall asleep. But when she closed her eyes, she only saw him.
"Aarti, stop this nonsense." she reprimanded herself. "He is your boss. He did bauji a favour by employing you. What is this craziness that has possessed you over Yash Scindiya?"
"Yash" she thought the name suited him so well. It was strong and manly like him.
"Uhhh!" she slapped herself against the head and pinched her eyes shut as she tried hard to sleep. Only to find him in her dreamland too.

The next day on her way to work she got a call from him.
"Miss Dubey, I won't be in the office today. I have to work from home but I need that disk on my desk. Will you be able to bring it to me?"
"Yes, sir. I am almost at the office. I will bring it. Just send me your address."
The house was huge. One of the servants led him to where he was. It was a children's room. He was sitting on the bed with the cutest little girl sleeping next to him.
"Thank you Miss Dubey. I have to complete the Gupta wedding presentation for tomorrow but my daughter is sick and she only wants me."
"I brought my laptop. I will help you and we will get it done in no time. Don't worry. What is her name?"
"Palak."
"She is gorgeous."
"Yes, she is. She looks like her mother, thank goodness" he smiled adoringly at his daughter.
They started working. Soon Palak woke up.
"Pappa, I'm thirsty."
"Ok, I will get you some water."
"No Pappa, don't go."
Aarti got up quickly.
"its fine sir, you go."
"Palak, don't worry your pappa will right back. I will stay with you."
"Who are you?"
"My name is Aarti. I work with your Pappa. And I am helping him work. He didn't go into the office today because he wanted to stay to see that his princess gets better. So today we will work together and we will look after princess Palak together. Is that ok?"
"Ok."
"You are very pretty you know. Pretty Princess Palak. Mmm, I like that name. And you?"
"Me too." Palak smiled.
"Do you mind if I help your papa look after you today. You see he is very busy and I don't have a pretty girl like you to look after every day, so I would really like it if you let me look after you today."
"Ok. I would like that too."
She was chatting away with Palak when he came in with the water and watched the two of the chattiest of chatter boxes together. It was a marvellous sight to behold. He wished ..."
"Pappa" Palak brought him out of his thoughts.
"Here is your water my angel" he said.
"No, not angel. Pretty princess Palak. That's my name. Right Aunty?"
"Yes, my princess." and the two smiled at each other.
He had to smile too.
"So my princess. Can I go to work a bit?"
"Yes, pappa. You go. I have aunty Aarti. She doesn't have a little girl so I will be her little girl today."
"I see. But will you still be my little girl?"
"Of course, silly. I will always be your little girl" she giggled. Aarti and Palak hugged each other and giggled.
He was astounded. Palak was the older of his two daughters and she could still remember her mother. She was totally opposed to any one taking her place and very possessive of her father. He had never seen her taken with anyone as she was with Aarti.
"It's fine sir. I will look after our little girl and you go work. We want to do girl things, isn't it my princess. Then we will eat lunch and Palak will take her medicine."
"Yes, princess medicine."
"Of course, what other kind or medicine would a princess have?" Aarti said.
Yash stared at them a while longer as they were talking animatedly. They looked amazing together. Like mother and daughter. He walked out of the room, leaving them behind still wishing. She was awakening feelings in him that he thought were long dead.
Edited by B-onesie - 6 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow B darlng what a wonderful extension of the initial money refund track.yash himself came to deal with d prblm n aarti finally ended up as yash s designer.she also managed to carve a niche for herself in possessive Palak s heart at d very first meet itself.hmm i m eagerly waitng for the bubbles of desire they hav for each other to burst into flames asap.make it as an ss plz.continue soon.
intresting start..eager to read more
I loved the story. Because of this I remember the first week episodes of PV. Waiting for the next update.
I love your version. Big up gal. Continue soon.
wow wonderful start plz continue
oh Honey-Bee this promises to be another great tale! I love how it's inspired by PV yet you have made it all your own! I can't wait to find out what you have got planned for this! 

waiting!!!! 
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
Hi B i just love this version ⭐️ Continue soon 😆
B, I don't know why I feel that this one is going to take my breath away, I love taming and lot but this one is just perfectly poised and it has started as both finding fault in the other, can't wait to see how the story unfolds...thanks B you are just the best
Originally posted by Leevi05

cant wait for next chap
Sorry it will be a while. I want to complete the other pending ones first.