Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: priyanshiii

your welcome guys, we do need a place to discuss abt this show πŸ˜†

of courseπŸ˜†
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay okay episodeπŸ˜† with some good romantic scenes b/w atharva-vividha. Vivi's father reminds me of simran's father of DDLJ πŸ˜† with that same old traditional thinking on upbringing of a child of new generation.  Dupatta scene was cute and ML gave quite nice expressions. 
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay okay episodeπŸ˜† with some good romantic scenes b/w atharva-vividha. Vivi's father reminds me of simran's father of DDLJ πŸ˜† with that same old traditional thinking on upbringing of a child of new generation.  Dupatta scene was cute and ML gave quite nice expressions. 

Sahi padka hai! 
Father even dresses sort of similar and has the same expressions as DDLJ. πŸ˜†
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
#katori di.. 
Voh sahi pakde hai hota haiπŸ˜† do you watch bhabhiji as well? I used to watch it but new angoori's acting is not upto the mark.
Yeah, hus dressing and attitude is similar like Ddlj father. Atharva is a serious type guy. I didn't found vividha chirpy. She is somewhat shy type girl.πŸ˜†

Btw, pushkar fair in so damn hot is so irritating, I wonder how people and traders go there.
Karaali thumbnail

#katori di.. 

Voh sahi pakde hai hota haiπŸ˜† do you watch bhabhiji as well? I used to watch it but new angoori's acting is not upto the mark.
Yeah, hus dressing and attitude is similar like Ddlj father. Atharva is a serious type guy. I didn't found vividha chirpy. She is somewhat shy type girl.πŸ˜†

Btw, pushkar fair in so damn hot is so irritating, I wonder how people and traders go there.

Watched a little bit of Bhabhiji. I like humor shows mostly in the beginning as then jokes becomes repetitive. πŸ˜†

Atharva is very serious and given his background it is appropriate. In my opinion, Vividha is cheerful but not chirpy. In some ways she just as serious as she is mature and understands how others may be feeling at various times.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Watching today's epi (the US telecast)
I have to say I'm impressed at how Vividha is already lying to her father about the pooja thing lol Atharv ka itna influence πŸ˜† that wasp thing was so W*F though but I like show they highlighted the pain Atharv went for her.

My cousin who is a total Hindi serial hater was like giving me hell for watching the show since the plot points were so W*F 🀣 he's like why are you watching this crap. And I'm like this crap is actually better than half the other crap on tv
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Watching today's epi (the US telecast)
I have to say I'm impressed at how Vividha is already lying to her father about the pooja thing lol Atharv ka itna influence πŸ˜† that wasp thing was so W*F though but I like show they highlighted the pain Atharv went for her.

My cousin who is a total Hindi serial hater was like giving me hell for watching the show since the plot points were so W*F 🀣 he's like why are you watching this crap. And I'm like this crap is actually better than half the other crap on tv

I just finished watching the US telecast too!! I am guessing we are neighbors. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vividha is definitely learning fast. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Katori - 7 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^ haha I'm in the south! Luckily came home from work early to watch the show
I honestly hope the show is getting good ratings despite this early slot! 5:30 is too early for prime time show to start

I did like the chemistry in that shot though! And the symbolism that despite the pain he is willing to do so for her 😳 it was sweet but the execution was W*F
And I agree with you about the dad and Dubey conversation about aaj Kal Ke bacche 🀒

Also I loved Guddi's line about how they're doing this for a cow 🀣
Karaali thumbnail
@Tani -- I am liking Guddi way more than I expected. In the first couple episodes she came across as a total brat but then as her character has unfolded, she has turned to be one of the more real characters on the show. Her dialogues and her obsession with movies are hilarious.  Edited by Katori - 7 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
today was cute nok jhok scenes of vividha & atharv