A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay, this leap is nonsense so far! 

Kuhu looks older than Mishti.

They didn't change Mishti at all, so that means Mishti stayed little and not aged at all? 

Naksh still looks the same, no change at all but looks too young to be in his late 20's.

Who's the kid named, Happy? And those two people with Happy? 

Where's Anshu and Jasmeet?

So many bad decisions by YRKKH CVs!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u and were is duggu gajani look
And they need to replace the girl playing kuhu
Or replace mishti with a older girl
Not liking this leap at all
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah guys even though I am not a regular viewer of this show but I saw episode for looking leap cast i bet the casting director has lose his senses that's why he casted shivangi as naira  (sorry shivangi fans) and that girl as kuhu
ziyenza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
damn seems like all the kids has grown funny after the leap ðŸ˜†
naksh is the same who looks younger than both gayu and naira ðŸ˜†
then mishti who looks still the same after 5 years yet kuhu who has grown as a giant ðŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They messed the show big time and now are doomed!!!!! Still there is time for recovery!!!!
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry to see Naitik giving Akshara cold shoulder.
No more love for his wife.
A HUGE FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziyenza

damn seems like all the kids has grown funny after the leap ðŸ˜†

naksh is the same who looks younger than both gayu and naira ðŸ˜†
then mishti who looks still the same after 5 years yet kuhu who has grown as a giant ðŸ˜†

😆 It's actually funny really. What has YRKKH become? 

What are those two people living at Akshara's parent's house? 
ziyenza thumbnail

😆 It's actually funny really. What has YRKKH become? 

What are those two people living at Akshara's parent's house? 
they have messed up our loving show 
lol i have no idea. seems to be some ppl who are suffering from a drought because they always go after food ðŸ˜†
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
I wonder where is Anshu and Jasmeet?
Tabatha thumbnail
Wow. This leap is looking terrible.

1. Akshara has not aged one bit.

2. Akshara and Naitik at odds over nothing.. and once again, another leap featuring Akshara being at fault for something tragic and misunderstood.

3. Akshara and Naitik are terrible parents. They shouldn't be.. with the way both of them were raised, but somehow they both have cognitive dissonance when it comes to their children and how they communicate with them.

4. This girl playing Gayu looks nothing at all similar to the last actress who played her, and calling her Akshara junior makes no sense at all.

5. Gayu's parents are dead. What happened?? Why would this show kill off Rashmi? Why wouldn't Naitik mention the loss of his sister? When will the show address Rashmi's death?

6. Who are those two people with the little boy? Very confusing opening for leap.

7. Akshara is sickly. Why does she keep using an inhaler, and why?

8. Naitik, gone all of the time. No romance connection anymore to Akshara. The chemistry between them on screen is fading. Their scenes continue to be shot mostly in separate frames.

9. Akshara's grandmother and mother has not aged any further. This is getting silly and unrealistic. It would be nice to see them both dress differently too. 

10. Why is Kuhu a giant? Why is Mishti the same with eyeliner on? Feeding vitamins to Mishti doesn't explain this. It also seems silly. Kuhu should be smaller than Mishti. CVS needs to replace both characters for the leap with children who will look similar to them. I will miss the younger actresses because they were very cute on the show. 

11. Naksh seems to have been matured a bit, which is good to see, but his appearance has yet to change. I would love to see Naksh grow up and strengthen his adult character. I think he can do it with more effort.

12. Kaveri looks nice, and Varsha finally got an upgrade after all of these years. I hope the stylists will continue to try new styles on Varsha's hair and clothes.

13. The actress playing Naira looks very nice and similar to young Naira, but i don't understand why this street thief track is necessary. I don't even think the whole runaway track is necessary for the leap. I feel that we are going to be dragged through Akshara and Naira uniting and getting along as mother and daughter, and I don't know if I'm interested in that anymore. We need something new and fresh aside from the mother and daughter rivalry.

14. I hope Tara is not coming back. They never did fit into this family.