India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What T&D did today was Unforgivable!

Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:14am | IP Logged

i am very disappointed today with the makers of JJKN.....i will never forgive them. T&D have let purab fans bigtime. i will never ever watch any of their shows and also will never watch sony channel. they have ruined everything!

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:25am | IP Logged

oh my god stop being so affected by tv programs!!  real life is more important than reel life!!!

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:30am | IP Logged
All for the best.

Hopefully the story will move on now and Jassi will get time to introspect, do a lot of work, get Gulmohar out of trouble singlehandedly (I have come to think of her as 'Sunny Deol - the one man army' of the corporate world).

As it is Purab came last in her priority of things even though she was to be engaged to him. He was getting a very raw deal.

I do hope though that he will be back if and when the problems are sorted out, but with a definite storyline that has a destination.

Terrible reasoning to get Purab out of the show though. Using the very arguements that never mattered to Purab. Totally unwarranted.

Edited by artijain - 22 November 2004 at 10:45am
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:32am | IP Logged

hey arti btw could u post the highlights of todays episode???

thanks a lot!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I feel (though i am not a purab fan) that T&D shud have justified purab's exit better.Today's episode was senseless and that letter even more stupid.Why did they have to mention the diff in class and society? Inspite of being armaan's supporter i felt bad for the injustice they had done to purab's character.
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Daisy,Nice Avataar.

Edited by sowmyavenky - 22 November 2004 at 10:48am
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Meenakshi why are you blaming T&D for Samir walking out on them?
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

artijain wrote

I do hope though that he will be back if and when the problems are sorted out, but with a definite storyline that has a destination. - given the way the entire serial has been handled, it would be asking for too much from the creators

Terrible reasoning to get Purab out of the show though. Using the very arguements that never mattered to Purab. Totally unwarranted.[/QUOTE] - most of what they have shown over the past couple of episodes was totally out of Purab's character anyway - as Jammy said in another post, the ongoings behind the screen are more interesting than what they are showing in JJKN

Go to top