An amazing theme...👏
Which truly needs something to be done of...😲
Jodha was strong throughout and eventually fell in love with Jalal...😛
Loved it!😃
thanx for the m!😊
anu012 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice os dear
u write true about indian society & yes jodha is correct to throw surya & his family behind jail
loved it

thnks for pm
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one avika dii
thanku for pm
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful OS Avika😃
What Jodha did was right👏
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey diary !!  It really feels so good to see u after ages .I know i was being selfish for avoiding u all the time but what to do ? I dint have the courage to face u who is exact replica of me ...to be precise i didnt have the nerve to face myself.

In one simple line portrait her mental state... Awesome

Time flew away in a gif , a year passed since they married . Jodha phenomenally managed her Job and her house simultaneously . She was blessed to have such a great supporting family ...atleast she thought that .

But things arent same always ... There is a saying ...after every darkness there is a light awaiting for us ...similarly after every brightness there is darkness tooo. (So True... life has no fun if there is no ups and downs)

In few para... U included so smoothly... from the day of marriage till her happy days

Jo ...see this car ...isnt it beautiful bringing a magazine in front of her eyes surya pointed towards the cover page of the magazine where there was a pic ... a pic of Audi Q8.

Here it begins his demands...Hate U surya

Its beautiful surya replied Jodha casually ,her eyes widened when she heard the next words from his mouth I want this car at any cost Jo he muttered as his eyes stuck on the image .

But Surya ...its not possible now ...u know it right ... we r already paying EMI's for this house from our salary and we cant take any more burden on us now right ...we can get it later jaan she stated as a matter of facts .

It's so close to reality... I have heard about many lazy hubbies... shameless... greedy pathetic husband who just want to drain their wife physically... financially and emotionally...

Ask ur father Jodhu...im sure he wont say no suggested surya which didnt go well with Jodha and thus she stood silent .

Sensing the reason behind her silence surya uttered Just for once ...pls ...for my sake ...i promise i will return every penny as soon as possible .

After a lot of resistance Jodha agreed and discussed the thing with her parents to which they happily agreed . Their doting daughters wish was their command .

Sooner the desired Audi Q8 was booked and gifted by Mr Singhania to his Son-in-law.

Days passed ...months passed ...his greed increased its height ,he started nudging Jodha and her parents for all the props and furnitures necesarry for a lavish house.

I hate U Jodha... Are U this blind?( I mean by the women who does let herself use like this.

Keeping his daughters happiness in mind Mr singhania agreed to this demand of him too but this time Jodha simply objected .she reallly had had enough of all this ,she also knew her parents were facing financial crisis .

Finally, she stood up👏

Women these days r talented ,educated and r capable to earn the same as men ,sometimes even more so then why women r still treated as inferior to men . 

Do hell with my husband and his family, its them who need me not I.

I love that attitude... I wish every woman who is going through this situation should think this way.

The girl inside me wanted a second chance ,she wanted to be loved and pampered by her husband . I knew it was impossible and hence i robotically lead my life cocooning myself in my own dark miserable world .

U have depiction her pain outstandingly.😃👏⭐️

I started loosing my faith and beleif in love and it was then he entered into my wife like a tsunami ... hahaha my new boss  Jalal khan . He made me belive in love again ...he showed me how a girl should be treated and what kind of respect she deserves.

A new era of her life... Every dark night ends with the beautiful brightness of the light. 😛

Awesome🤗 ... Really I enjoyed it... Loved it... So true to reality... and the best part... everyone deserve a second chance😳

Dorperle thumbnail
Absolutely fantabulous👏👏👏

Love the boldness of language ,subtle,yet sharp

Their Love is there,yet pain and human's nature to avenge and revenge ...Brilliant Avika ,
I am not in South Asia ,yet heard many things about Dowry and all and how does this impact their lives...especially girls and their families

People go through with hell

Now I actually recently had a debate /argument with one of my Indian co worker who was portraying ALL IS WELL...and this and that.

hypocrisy..as media is showing the BOLD side while it is opposite
even educated and modern ,but still same ideology

I really want people to be honest and have some trust on their shoulders ,but hey want to be rich over night by dowry

RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well as written... it's bitter truth of our society. .
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful os avika u have written on d bad problem our country is facing... if it was old time or nw this is always there girls parents will do everything beyond their ability  so that there daughter will be save in her in-home but they're nt at all satisfied  with what ever u give they just demand more nd more their wants will never end with that d girl should face so much pain physically nd mentally nd she feels she is of no use as she is d course of her parents sufferings...
sometimes she even cant complain about this nd get justiss for herself...
sometimes it goes to extreme to kill d girls if she could nt fulfill their needs...
i dont knw when will all this stop...
what jodha did i want all d girls to do so...
thanks for this os avika akka...   
ANJIJHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am really sry Didu for late rply...
Wonderful os...
Fantastic thought Didu...
Every line touch my heart..
Wow... Jo did great job to divorce bas***d Surya..
Lovely jo n ja going to marriage .
.AkDhian. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You've shown the bitter and sad truth very well,akka👏
The thought of marriage is scary sometimes bcoz of ppl like Surya😡 
I'm glad Jo took the right decision which is not an easy one,though.Kudos to the brave girl👏
Thanks for ending it on a happy note and for this concept😃
Love you🤗