Pyar hai....sirf tumse.. Part 8b (last part) on Page 33 - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Nice teaser dear,Raghav shouting on Trisha, definitely some happened that make Raghav to shout on Trisha. Please update soon dear

Thanks a lot.. Will soon update...
PART 3
Contd from part 2: Raghav taking Trisha back to her house from hospital... now further...

Subtitle: Dooriyan... dilon ki nazdeekiyan...

Trisha's residence

Trisha was sitting with Swati; tears were just unstoppable from her eyes and she was lost in her thoughts. Raghav was trying to manage everything with Rajbir and Bikram, he had a lot of difficulty in handling this situation because Trisha was the only one who knew about the whereabouts in her house and she was absolutely in a melancholous state, she wasn't speaking to anyone around. Raghav also told them about his unexpected marriage with her and the circumstances in which that happened. They all appreciated what he did, but they too didn't know how she will react when she comes out of her sorrow. Trisha heard her relatives discussing about who would carry out the last rituals for her parents; she became very angry on hearing this discussion. She immediately got up and told the pandit that she herself would carry out all the rituals. Raghav saw her saying this and was shocked to hear this; he took her aside at once.

Raghav: "tum yeh kya keh rahi ho Trisha? Tum ye sab karogi, par kyun?"

Trisha: "tumne sunaa nahi wo sab kya kya baat kar rahe the? Main mumma papa ko aise nahi jaane dungi, I'll do whatever is to be done. What if my parents didn't have a son...I will do whatever a son is supposed to do for them"

Ragahv: "Trisha tum meri baat samjho, yeh kaam ladkiyon ke liye nahi hai, why don't you understand? Tum ye stress nahi handle kar paaogi, its very diificult to bear this burden on your heart Trisha... I'm really worried for you..."

Trisha: "main nahi to kaun karega, you tell me... please batao?" She was very upset with her relatives.

Raghav: "if you allow me to kya main ye kar sakta hu?" he understood her emotional state and came forward to help her out once again.

Trisha was surprised to hear this, she resisted initially but later she agreed to his completing all the rituals and he religiously did all what he was asked to do by the pandit. He felt slightly relieved inside his heart that he could avoid Trisha going through the stress of all these rituals. He knew how difficult it is, especially for a girl who is so innocent and pure at heart, he remembered his time when he had to do all this when he was a child; he was so broken inside out at that time. He was so grieved to see her facing all these heartbreaking circumstances in her life.  

When all the people left after completion of all the rituals, he saw Trisha sitting alone in her room. She was still thinking about her parents and crying.  He tried to console her but all his efforts went in vain. He wanted her to eat something as she had not eaten anything since last night, but she didn't feel like having anything. When his attempts failed, he insisted on her having some milk. He mixed a sleeping pill in the milk and gave it to her inspite of her denial. He wanted her to take some rest and he knew that without that pill, she won't be able to sleep tonight. He made her lie down, himself sat beside her and waited with her till she went off to sleep under the effect of the pill. He then went outside to the drawing room and kept on thinking about his marriage to Trisha. He was very sure the mental state she is in, she won't be able to understand the circumstances in which everything happened. She will need some time to get over this and then maybe she could understand, he thought. He was very worried for her and he too fell asleep thinking about her after some time.

Next morning, Raghav woke up from his sleep when he heard some sounds from Trisha's room. He went inside and saw her standing in front of the mirror. She was looking at his blood applied on to her scalp and remembered what had happened in the hospital (all this while, she completely forgot about it due to everything that happened with her). She was absolutely shocked to see her forehead and  that he had married her in front of her father. Raghav saw this and realised that he needs to talk to her.

Raghav: "tum uth gayi Trisha? Main tumhare uthne ki wait kar raha tha. Tum ek kaam karo, tum apni packing karlo aur mere saath mere ghar chalo."

Trisha: "main aur tumhare ghar... Kyun Raghav?" she was surprised to hear this.

Raghav: "kyun matlab... Trisha maine tumhare dad se waada kiya tha ki main humesha tumhara khayal rakhunga... unke kehne par hi maine tumse shaadi ki thi, isliye... main tumhe yahan akela nahi chhod sakta, tum bas mere saath chalo." He didn't know what to say to her at this point, so he said whatever happened in the hospital.

Trisha: "so according to you hum dono ke beech sirf mere dad se kiya hua promise aur ye zabardasti ki shaadi hai... isn't it?"

Raghav: "what are you saying Trisha?"

Trisha: "no you only just said this... " she paused for a few seconds, she had tears in her eyes but she composed herself and said "So in that case Raghav I don't want to burden you with my responsibility and relieve you from the promise you made to my father, unhone mere liye hi tumse wo promise liya tha na... I refuse to accept my marriage with you  if you think like this and you may please leave now. I can very well manage everything alone on my own in my life, you don't need to worry about me." she was very stern in what she was saying.

Raghav: "Trisha meri baat to suno..."

Trisha: "didn't you hear what I said...Raghav please leave me alone... Right now..."

Raghav realised that he had unintentionally hurt her sentiments. She always looked at him as her best friend and a moral support in difficult times, but today she was really hurt by what he just said. He didn't want to do so but his past memories and his life's motive always prevented him from confessing his feelings for her. He wanted her to try and understand his point of view but he knew, she was not in that mental state right now and won't listen to any explanation from him. She needed some time and then maybe she can understand. He decided that he would talk to her later and presently it would be better to leave her alone.

He left her home there and then and Trisha burst out crying seeing him go away from her. She realised that today she had lost her only support left in this world now. She felt so lonely and wanted to stop him but at the same time, she didn't want him to accept her as a burden but as his love. She loved him so much that she let him go if he doesn't feel the same for her as she felt for him. She decided that she would never let him know that she loves him as he saw her only as a friend and nothing more than that.

She was on leave till all the necessary rituals could be completed . Raghav used to be present at the time of each ritual but they both hardly talked to each other when no one was around. She knew that all her relatives presumed Raghav to be her husband after what they saw in the hospital. She didn't want anyone to point fingers at her or Raghav. She too behaved as his wife in front of others and he understood her behaviour very well. She used to feel so lonely when no ritual was going around. Her entire life just changed so dramatically, she hardly could believe herself. Raghav who had always been with her was also far away from her this time.

She kept on thinking about her parents and Raghav in isolation. She recalled the time when she had invited all the team members for lunch at home and she had herself cooked the entire menu. This was the first time all of them were coming together for lunch to her house. Her parents were very happy to meet everyone. Her mother again had nothing else to talk other than her marriage and she showed many pics to Raghav and others. Raghav as usual gave her mother his opinions about the guys in the pics and soon he rejected everyone for Trisha. She had been so relieved to see this but her mother understood that he was the one behind all her excuses. Everyone appreciated Trisha for being a very good cook and they all had a very enjoyable time together. They all went back after lunch and after they left, her mother was after her.

Trisha's mom: "ab main samjhi, tumhe yeh naye naye excuses kaun deta hai har baar..."

Trisha: "what happened mumma, aise kyun keh rahe ho, kiske baare mein baat kar rahe ho aap?"

Mom: "Raghav hi hai na jo tumhe yeh excuses batata hai... aise to tumhe koi pasand nahi aane wala... Tum usse bahane seekhna band kar do, warna jab agar hum nahi rahenge to tumhara kya hoga?"

Trisha: "please mumma what are you saying? Aap kyun nahi rahoge mere saath... main aapko kahin nahi jaane dungi... samjhe aap... " and she hugged her mom and said "mujhe pata hai ki aap dono mujhse bahut pyar karte ho aur aap mujhe chhodkar ja hi nahi paaoge... I reallylove you my darling mumma" she tried her hand at some flattering with her mom so that she stops blaming Raghav for his deductions about the eligible guys as per her mother.

She came out of her memories and when she realised what was there in reality, she again had tears flowing through her eyes. Today her mother's words had come true and she was absolutely alone in this world now. But she is a very strong girl and had to move ahead in her life. This is what she had been taught to her by her parents. After some days she decided to join the office again although inside, she wanted to avoid meeting Raghav. She didn't want to become weak in front of him, she knew he would understand from her body language what she was going through.

However she joined back and carried on with her routine office work. She had become unusually quiet and just concentrated on her work. She had become stricter than before and didn't allow anyone to come late to office, especially Raghav. Raghav started coming on time as he didn't want her to be stressed any further. Everyone realised that everything was not ok between these two as they both didn't talk anything except work now. She had stopped having lunch together with them and Raghav could easily understand that she had been ignoring her health over these days. He tried talking to her many times but she was not ready to talk about anything except their work.

When he insisted on talking to her, many times she even left her cabin when he didn't listen to her. All his efforts were failing and he could see that she was becoming weaker day by day but no one had the courage to ask her anything.  The others had asked Raghav about her reaction on their marriage and he sadly told them what had happened. Obviously he knew that they won't be able to understand his dilemma as they didn't know anything about his past so he didn't tell them that. It was only Trisha who knew about that, and he had unintentionally hurt her this time. Her anger was justified on her part as he himself also never confessed his love for her, he thought. 

She regularly continued to work till late night and one night, she ordered him to leave when he finished with his own work as she still had some work pending. He left from the office but he was becoming more and more worried for her with each passing day. Next day was a Sunday but Raghav came to office for some file work for which Dilip sir had called him up in the morning and he had to come to the office. When he came he saw Trisha sleeping with her head down on the table. He was surprised to see that she didn't go back home the previous night. He kept his hand on her shoulder and she woke up with his touch.

Raghav: "tum raat mein ghar nahi gayi?"

She didn't answer anything and got up immediately to leave but due to her exhaustion, she lost her balance slightly and he held her to prevent her from falling. When she became slightly stable, she shook his hand away from her, picked up her bag and went out of the office. He banged his fist on the table out of frustration and went behind her to talk to her.

Raghav: "Trisha main tumhe chhod deta hu, tum aise drive nahi kar paaogi...please.."

Trisha: "you don't need to worry about me... zyada se zyada kya hoga,mera accident ho jayega aur main mar jaaungi aur kya... Tumhe kya farak padta hai... tum apna kaam karo aur ghar jaao, I don't need your help" and she drove away without listening to him. He was very upset with her behaviour, he knew she was hurt but he couldn't see her compromising her health like this. He went behind her in his own car to her home just to ensure her safety. He just didn't know what to do and how to pacify her in this situation. She had just become so arrogant with him now and somewhere he considered himself responsible for all this.   

Trisha knew that she was being very rude and unreasonable towards Raghav but she wanted to hide her grief and stress behind her arrogance and anger. She didn't want him to come back into her life out of just a concern for her, she continued to be involved in her work but her health was gradually deteriorating. Few days later in office, she was having severe headache, she was having fever since two days but she just ignored it and continued to come to office and work till late night hours. She just wanted to keep herself occupied in her work and not think about anything else. She needed a file which was there in Raghav's room; she called him up but his phone was as usual switched off, must have forgotten to charge it, she thought. She got up to go to his room, but transiently her vision blurred while getting up. Everything around her became dizzy and she sat down for few minutes. She gathered her strength after some time and went to his room. She took the file from him and started to move out.

Raghav: "you don't look fine today, tabiyat to theek hai?"

Trisha:" no I'm fine... you don't need to worry"

She was about to leave his room but as soon as she reached the door, her vision darkened and she felt her legs lose their strength and the file fell from her hands and she fainted and fell down on the floor. Raghav saw this and immediately ran up to her.

Raghav: "Trisha ankhe kholo... Kya hua tumhe... Bikram... Rajbir jaldi aao".

He shook her and tried to make her awake, but on touching her he realised that she had high grade fever and that was the reason why she had lost her consciousness. He lifted her and made her rest on the sofa. In the meantime, Rajbir and Bikram also came and they informed the doctor. The doctor arrived and told them that she had become unconsciousness due to high fever and that she must have not been eating properly since many days, that's why her BP was quite low. He gave her some injections and told them that they need to take good care of her. He prescribed certain medications to be given to her and strictly advised bedrest for her till she completely recovers. She regained consciousness after some time and saw everyone around her. She tried to get up but she was too weak and continued to lie down after everyone insisted her to take rest. After some time, she again went off to sleep and Raghav himself decided to take her home, she needed absolute rest and he couldn't take any chances with her health.

While searching for the first aid box in her room (he wanted to do cold sponging for her fever, so he was searching for bandage), he saw some sleeping pills in her drawer. He understood that she had been on these pills because of her stress and he became much tensed to see her like this. He did her cold sponging and her fever settled down slightly. She woke up in the late evening and was surprised to see her in her bedroom. She saw Raghav coming inside with a tray with food in his hands. She immediately understood that he must have brought her home while she was asleep. She tried to get up and he made her sit with support of the pillows.

Raghav: "ye lo, kuch kha lo, tumhe phir medicines bhi leni hai."

Trisha: "tumhe meri chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, you please leave me alone, I can manage everything myself..."

Raghav lost it at this moment, he became very angry to hear this and he shouted at the top of his voice.

Raghav: "shut up...just shut up Trisha, itne dino se dekh raha hu ki tum kya manage kar rahi ho... Sab kuch khana peena chhod rakha hai...hai na aur ab jab itni tabiyat kharab kar li hai, tab bhi wo hi narazgi. Kab se try kar raha hu ki tumse baat karu par tum ho ki kuch sunna hi nahi chahti. Dekho Trisha main pehle hi bahut gusse me hu, mujhe aur gussa mat dilaao. Chupchap jo main kehta hu, wo karo... Mujhse baat nahi karni mat karo, but tumhari health ke saath compromise main tumhe nahi karne dunga... You understand that... I'm just trying to fulfil my promise jo maine tumhare dad se kiya tha, tumse nahi; so just let me... Ok"

She had rarely seen him so angry till now and she decided not to provoke him further. She quietly had her meals while he sat close to her. She had some tears in her eyes which he wiped off her face and then he gave her medicines which were prescribed by the doctor.

Raghav: "good girl... ab tum aaram karo. Main bahar drawing room me hi hoon. Kuch bhi chahiye ho to mujhe awaaz de dena...ok... good night"

She lied down and couldn't believe herself how disturbed he looked at seeing her like this. But at the same time, she also wanted that he should also feel the same for her as she felt for him but not forcefully. There is something in his heart which he was not sharing; maybe that was what he wanted to talk about but she didn't allow him to. Did he just think her to be a good friend or something more, she didn't know? She slept off after sometime thinking about him. Raghav on the other side, couldn't believe himself that how could he shout at her. In a moment of his rage, he had been very rude to her and he won't be able to forgive himself for this ever, he thought.

Around midnight she started feeling very cold, she woke up from her sleep and realised that she was shivering a lot. She covered her up entirely but her rigors didn't seem to settle. She tried to call Raghav but was unable to call him, she could barely speak due to severe shivering. She somehow managed to drop down a glass which was kept on the side table. Raghav woke up when he heard the sound of glass dropping and he rushed inside. He saw her shivering terribly and he covered her up with whatever blankets he could find. But she continued to tremble and when he found no other way out, he sat close to her and took her in a tight embrace. He continued rubbing her hands and back to relax her little bit but she was just not settling down. She clenched him tightly and after around 10 minutes, her shivering settled down due to his body warmth and unknowingly she slept off in his arms after few minutes.

He was relieved when he realised that she had slept, but he didn't want to disturb her, so he kept on sitting there with her. He covered her properly to keep her warm and after some time, he too slept there only. When he woke up in the morning, he saw her sleeping comfortably in his arms. She still had fever and he made her lie down without disturbing her sleep. He kissed her forehead and he himself went out of her room. He prepared breakfast for her and by that time, her maid had also arrived. He told her about Trisha's health and advised her to be there with her till he returns in the evening from the office, told her about the schedule of the medicines and strictly told her to give timely meals to her. He didn't want any kind of compromise with her health. He left for office after that and repeatedly kept on enquiring from the maid about Trisha all through the day. Rajbir and Bikram were also worried for her and Raghav told them that she would be fine in few days. He returned early in the evening so that he could relieve her maid on time.

When he came back, he saw Trisha asleep with a novel in her lap. She must have slept while reading it, he thought. He tried to take it from her hands but she woke up when she felt some movement.

Raghav: "I'm sorry, tumhari neend disturb ho gayi... Tum so jaao, main chalta hu."

Trisha: "no its ok. I don't know when I slept reading the book. Was getting very bored so ye novel padne ki koshish kar rahi thi."

Raghav: "ya I know how workaholic you are... tumse aaram to hota hi nahi hai. Waise tumne time pe medicines li ya nahi... Ya aaj ka daant ka dose phir se chahiye".

Trisha: "us se hi pooch lo jise tum sab instructions dekar gaye the. Wo tumhe saare reviews de degi."she had a slight smile on her face seeing his concern.

Raghav: "I'm sorry Trisha, mujhe tum pe aise shout nahi karna chahiye tha. Main kya karta, tumhe us condition me dekhkar main bahut dar gaya tha aur us dar ki wajah se main khud ko rok nahi paya aur tumhe aise daant diya. I'm really sorry".

Trisha: "its ok Raghav, I understand. Waise kal raat ke liye thank you so much. Tum nahi hote to pata nahi kya hota."

Raghav: "its ok ...aur ab agar ye sorry aur thank you khatam ho gaya ho to main tumhare liye doodh  lekar aata hu."

Trisha: "kya main thodi coffee pee sakti hu please, mujhe doodh bilkul pasand nahi."

Raghav: "ok... abhi coffee pee lo but raat me doodh peena padega, koi bahana nahi chalega... samjhi tum".

Trisha: "please ... doodh nahi..."

Raghav: "no please, behave like a good girl...ok".

He took good care of her throughout her illness and in few days, she recovered completely. After she was absolutely fine, she decided to go to office and he allowed her to join after she promised that she would take care of herself this time.

Thats it in this part... hope you like it... I hope you agree to how Trisha reacted considering the strong woman she is... things would be better clear in the next part... all reviews are most welcome.

Precap: Trisha expressing her love... how and when... and Raghav's reaction to her confession...

thanks for the update dear .off to read it
Such an emotional update
Trisha was totally shattered with the unexpected death of her parents and she behaved like a normal person would do in that situation. On top of that her relatives just made her situation worse. I loved the concern Raghav had for her so as the other team members. They all were worried for her. I loved how Raghav asked can he do her parents rituals and indeed Trisha was touched by it. Her shock about there unexpected marriage well and justified both were not wrong in there parts. Raghav wanted Trisha's safety he don't want her to be affected by his past because of which he hide his true feelings for her and whereas Trisha is shattered that he married her only because of her father's last wish. The independent women she is would never want him to be with her as his responsibility all this made her stressed and it affected her health of course her rude behaviour with Raghav is justified from her part and it became even more beautiful when he understood that and blamed himself. Her serious health issues made him worried and he lost his control his anger shows how much he cares for her what she means to him. Both of them sleeping together and Trisha under his care looking after her health that was so like a couple
I am excited for pre cap I really hope Raghav will be truthful to himself and her this time otherwise it will completely break her
such a emotional update dear. so beautifully written.
Hi Manisha, i'll be back in a while to review ! ðŸ¤—
Such a nice update manisha 
Starting of the story shows hindu rituals. I love how you show Raghav taking the charge and following the rituals. 
Raghav really hurts her she don't want to be a burden on him so refused to go with him but in her heart she was missing his presence around him. 
Trisha was lost in her thoughts and remembered the beautiful moments spent with her parents. 
Poor Trisha stop eating food properly and made herself work for longer hours 
So Trisha fainted, Ragahv was so worried that he shouted on her and made her gorce to eat food and her medicine. 
Now Trisha is not that much angry with Raghav. Hope she confess her love. 
Eagerly waiting for the second part. 
wow,it was awesome raghav completing all that hindu rituals and he understands trisha emotion, she is facing now that moment which raghav had in his childhood,
raghav shouted at trisha this part shows that how much he loves her and can't see her in this pain or broken condition and giving her some space to understand all things.
i love the dialogue raghav says when he shouted at her,the night seen when he hugs  her tightly when she ie shivering it was too romantic ðŸ˜³
all this was outstanding
such a emotional update dear and soo wonderfully written .trisha is totally broken down due to the sudden death of her parents so raghav took over all the rituals .loved Raghav taking care of trisha. so now trisha Is hurt because she thought Raghav married her only because of her father's last wish .loved trisha telling Raghav she can take care of herself poor trisha her health is bad and she's not eating well .loved how raghav took Care of her after she fainted .thanks for the update. loved it a lot
Please everyone I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your comments. Was busy on duty.. Will try to reply asap.