Originally posted by: SamBricka

awesome os maru

Ty bricka πŸ˜ƒ
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: b.baheti

Marushkaaa!!!!

In this OS there was just one hero MALHARπŸ˜‰ You made me fall for her all over again.

If in coincidences she was sweet and someone who was copy of Kalpana as I remember in stubborness here she was contrast. Prince and that too Raghav for a 5 year old!  I loved this OS and I am in love with MalharπŸ˜›

Please please please write more often...your writing has great blend of romance and humour which make it all the more interesting...waiting for all your shots too...😊 

And yes All the Best for exams do well πŸ˜ƒ

Barkha ...barkha ...barkha ...first of all , well I know I've said it already but still - THANK YOU SOO SOOO SOOO MUCH FOR COMING BACK !!!!! I genuinely missed u ...
Tysm for the comment...

Malhar , hehehe ...what can i say , I love her too πŸ˜ƒ
But I'm surprised that most readers remember her so clearly ... keeping in mind that coincidences has been sealed long back ! 
The writer in me is swelling with pride  πŸ˜›

Shots ...aye aye ma'am ...shall update soon πŸ˜ƒ
b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maarushkaa

Barkha ...barkha ...barkha ...first of all , well I know I've said it already but still - THANK YOU SOO SOOO SOOO MUCH FOR COMING BACK !!!!! I genuinely missed u ...
Tysm for the comment...

Malhar , hehehe ...what can i say , I love her too πŸ˜ƒ
But I'm surprised that most readers remember her so clearly ... keeping in mind that coincidences has been sealed long back ! 
The writer in me is swelling with pride  πŸ˜›

Shots ...aye aye ma'am ...shall update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Marushka your Malhar is etched on my memory since you gave everything to that character. Love, innocence, stubbornness, cuteness, smartness, intelligence and what not! She is one master piece created by you and even though Coincidences has been sealed long back she is still fresh in readers mind. (I can say that for myselfπŸ˜‰) 

You are a fabulous writer and I just wait for your updates (which are quite short😑) and Paper hearts and million miles are in my favourite list. You are amongst those who take the story ahead with humour in every update and that's something which keeps me glued to your story...

Ok now itni taarif ke baad can I expect a badawala updateπŸ˜›
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Di didididii ...yep u have to say that it was amazing !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Lol , just kidding ...I knew it the moment this story struck my head taht u r gonna love itπŸ˜‰
Malhar... indeed, she's the most easiest character to write...maybe coz her attitude & responses are very much similar to the way I am in real life ...so it's like I just have to think how wud I react in a particular situ .. & bam ! Malhar's part is done ...
It's always difficult to write Kalpi though , then may it be this or coincidences since she's so measured in life ...
Anyways thanks for the comment.πŸ˜ƒ
And do I have to say that I was waiting for itπŸ˜‰

An just to let you know I'm your no1 fan;) your stories always great n realistic in a way, which I luv!! But ever since i started reading yur stories automatically I was drawn ahahah n more so when you give certain clues haha I wud never forget how you had me LOL guessing n asking guessing with clues oh your your description of writing makes is even more Vivid for me to just picture everything!! Hats off for you for that!! A quality in a writer;) only he or she can do!! Perfect!!
Wow you r like Malhar ohhh that's great!! I love someone who can stand up for herself, be brave to face anything!! Big kiss!! I wanted to ask you how old are you?! You can tell me in PM if you choose to!! I'm just curious that's all:) my Miss Original I just love your stories ALL automatically hooked ;)
maarushkaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: b.baheti

Marushka your Malhar is etched on my memory since you gave everything to that character. Love, innocence, stubbornness, cuteness, smartness, intelligence and what not! She is one master piece created by you and even though Coincidences has been sealed long back she is still fresh in readers mind. (I can say that for myselfπŸ˜‰) 

You are a fabulous writer and I just wait for your updates (which are quite short😑) and Paper hearts and million miles are in my favourite list. You are amongst those who take the story ahead with humour in every update and that's something which keeps me glued to your story...

Ok now itni taarif ke baad can I expect a badawala updateπŸ˜›

Hmmm...so was the taarif for a bada update ?? Lol ...just kidding ! Sure sure ..your wish is my command master ...
If only I didnt have exams now ...they end on the 10th , its only after that that the genie would start functioning πŸ˜ƒ
Tab tak chhotu updates se hi kaam chalana padega 
Btw tysm for the comment...has been quite a while I got one from u...and idhar to mujhe 2-2 mile ...happy !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
maarushkaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiVirgo

An just to let you know I'm your no1 fan;) your stories always great n realistic in a way, which I luv!! But ever since i started reading yur stories automatically I was drawn ahahah n more so when you give certain clues haha I wud never forget how you had me LOL guessing n asking guessing with clues oh your your description of writing makes is even more Vivid for me to just picture everything!! Hats off for you for that!! A quality in a writer;) only he or she can do!! Perfect!!
Wow you r like Malhar ohhh that's great!! I love someone who can stand up for herself, be brave to face anything!! Big kiss!! I wanted to ask you how old are you?! You can tell me in PM if you choose to!! I'm just curious that's all:) my Miss Original I just love your stories ALL automatically hooked ;)

And I'm ur no 1 fan when it comes to deciphering stories...no one does it better, in my case atleast πŸ˜‰ 
Malhar ...yeah , when I was a kid I was like any other ...but I became over mature - like over night when I lost my grandmom. Was 6 then ...
And I'm 19 now.. thoroughly exploiting my acquired legal age of driving ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Still remember my 18th bday ...the one for which ud made me a birthday post and had turned me older a day prior. Lol ,tks for that since I was waiting to turn 18 so I can finally put my hands on those car keys πŸ˜›
And I'm an engineering student ...u might know this one since I keep blabbering bout it in my notes most of the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Now I'm curious too Di ..how old are u & what do u do apart from being my no 1 fan and Ashish's stalker on Twitter ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And I'm ur no 1 fan when it comes to deciphering stories...no one does it better, in my case atleastπŸ˜‰
Malhar ...yeah , when I was a kid I was like any other ...but I became over mature - like over night when I lost my grandmom. Was 6 then ...
And I'm 19 now.. thoroughly exploiting my acquired legal age of driving !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Still remember my 18th bday ...the one for which ud made me a birthday post and had turned me older a day prior. Lol ,tks for that since I was waiting to turn 18 so I can finally put my hands on those car keysπŸ˜›
And I'm an engineering student ...u might know this one since I keep blabbering bout it in my notes most of the timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Now I'm curious too Di ..how old are u & what do u do apart from being my no 1 fan and Ashish's stalker on Twitter ?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I'm flattered LOL tk u for the compliment 😳 well it's because of your splendid writing;) and I think I have watched to many love stories not to figure out yours ;)
I'm so sorry that u lost yur grandmom at a young age, that's life!! So happy for you!! Just be careful when driving ok, now we not only have to drive for ourselves but for others also!! Hmmm must have been hard for you wen u lost yur grandmom!! You know maturing at an early age taking up responsibilities, then I can see you being the person that u r now!! Confident!! Hats off to you my original one;) LOL stalker!! He didn't leave me any choice ;) he is such a wonderful person!! You
Know he called me the night before my surgery such a sweet guy never expected it!! Makes me
Love him even more!! Ok now I hope you r writing shots which is long overdue!! Do update soon!!
maarushkaa thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ