sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Frnds plz confirm
Leap ke baad Naira singhania family k saath hi hogi ye nhi...agar nhi hogi...toh mein yeh Naira ki nafrat k drama nhi she sakti...agar aisa hua toh mein abhi se hi yeh rishta dekhna end kr deti hoon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We don't know 
Let's see 

Hopefully the tracks will be naksh focussed 
Nairaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This track will be naira focused
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nairaksh

This track will be naira focused

That's true but it will see how naitik akshara relationship with naira is like 

sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
at yeh rishta wale him PR itna torture krne k baad or kitna pakayenge naira k track se
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Leap is for sure since shooting has started already. This track itself is based on how Akahara's greatness created a misunderstanding in Naira's mind whereas Naitik understands her. Akahara Naitik both want her good but their ways are different hence this is based on Naira's relationship with Akshara and how it affects Naitik Akshara's relationship as well...
Although I'm not happy with the leap as show lost its charm already.
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this will be the last leap. I don't know how long it will last with all the new characters.
The original charm and characters will no longer be there and the next generation of characters don't have that charm. The way they have changed the character of Akshara and Naitik and they way the kids have turned out has been disappointing. I think a child shouldn't expect a parent to cover their faults. That is wrong thinking on Naira's part because of hanging around with Sukanya.
Naira intentionally hid the truth from Akshara and on numerous occasions did things without her knowledge.  Akshara was made as someone who solves everyones problems which is wrong.  Rather she should have focused on raising her kids properly.  Both of them made some very serious mistakes and are very rebellious.  After constantly overlooking their faults and asking kids for forgiveness it is coming back to haunt Akshara and Naitik.  I don't think this show can survive on Naira's love story. I don't know if they will show the Maheshwari's anymore or the rest of the Singhani family.  Naira's issues with her mom are not justified. Her character is ruined.
Edited by rose2015 - 7 years ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This leap makes no sense at all. Naira is at fault for not telling the truth to Akshara and trusting Sukanya instead. Now, Naitik and Akshara will have differences and maybe separation with no real reason. What has happened to YRKKH? It use to be so good and made sense with solid public messages, but now, it's like any other serial, pure nonsense!