Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Donjas

A thorough ably enjoyable writeup, more so than the episode.

1 "India wants to know...". And the emoticons in this fun statement made this paragraph an absolute blast.
2 No emoticons in the last paragraph, but all that talk about snakes and Ruqs gave me another chuckle. The episode may have been serious but your humorous style of writing gave it a different hue.

O.K about the episode. It was a decent episode with a conundrum to consider. Should Jalal have forgiven Ruqs or not. I believe it was a right decision for several reasons-
1 The punishment would have hurt Jalal as much as Ruqs. He has very few well wishers left now, only Salima and Jodha have consistently supported him. Punishment  would have made the wounds of betrayal raw again and so soon after Maham's treachery, that would not have been good for the mental health of Jalal.

2 Ruqs for all her bravado has no one. The harem is all she cares about, she would not have been able to bear the humiliation, the begums and servants snickering openly about her.

3 Jalal and Jodha would have hoped that Ruqs would have learnt a lesson. They had to give her the chance.

Red, Agree, Harshu going these days Mind Blowing  Updates full of emotions.😊

Agree with your This line, yes Ruk different type, Tempo female,  yes   if she gets punishment, she wrong steps, takes, ,or thats not favour of King, rapo,;;;;;;she attracting, others energy will focus her, can go any low, level, yes Akdha gave her chance.

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swetiii

I really am not able to think of anything else than ur emogis
🀣
they were beautiful

thnx a lot muskan fr loving my emojis... πŸ˜†
Akdhalover6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

hmmm d epi was sad and emotional too...felt bad for joja...sply jalal...akdha scene was worth watching...jo consoling jalal and dn giving him d emotional support was really emotional and touchy scene... 😳 I will post d pics 2mrw... πŸ˜‰ thnx and wlecum dear... πŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear i'm eagerly waiting for tommorrow for pics
harshu27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

<font color="#ff0000">Red, Agree, Harshu going these days Mind Blowing Updates full of emotions</font>.😊

<font color="#0000ff">Agree with your This line, yes Ruk different type, Tempo female, yes if she gets punishment, she wrong steps, takes, ,or thats not favour of King, rapo,;;;;;;she attracting, others energy will focus her, can go any low, level, yes Akdha gave her chance.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>

thnx ayushi for ur appreciation... 😳 m happy ppl r njoying my emojis... πŸ˜† 😳
harshu27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akdhalover6898

thanks dear i'm eagerly waiting for tommorrow for pics

sure as well as m going to make retro thread on jalal's dreams where he sees jo becoming MUZ I think it will air on Saturday so will b making it 2mrw... πŸ˜ƒEdited by harshu27 - 7 years ago
Akdhalover6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

hmmm d epi was sad and emotional too...felt bad for joja...sply jalal...akdha scene was worth watching...jo consoling jalal and dn giving him d emotional support was really emotional and touchy scene... 😳 I will post d pics 2mrw... πŸ˜‰ thnx and wlecum dear... πŸ˜ƒ

thanks harsuEdited by Akdhalover6898 - 7 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

res

Thanks Harshu,

Too much liked your post, or last stanza your Hidden messageπŸ€—

Today episode hidden in his inner, Many, accepts, its basically, How we see things in life ,

How is this World,...As we want to see. But this not efficient, sure outer +many things effect us, or we learn more new things,;;;;;;or as as our  Mind +Heart growth happens, we more grow, depends on how we take things, or how much we sharply learn,

But every individual have different taste, or Some not interested to learn, Because they fear, They will Lost,;;;;;;;;;;;;But they not know after losing what they will get, that's new, or, or much better comparison to past,...so this thoughts gaps, fight always  remain to going this earth.

Same Happened Ruk +Jalal case, Ruk  early age came, Agra place, or she got much power, Much Praise, many reasons behind this,...But she start to understand, Life  learning finish here, or she more capable,...

"Which day we start to think, we more capable, ;;;;;;;;;;;; or none is better than me, we start to down, in our life phases.", because Learning Whole time process in life"

Otherside jalal, Who have hunger of learning, now jodha came, but is he not already interest on music, listening stories, etc etc,..He illiterate, but How much he ruled strong, way ,  is not shows his will power, His working system, his intelligence...So he step by step, learning , or growing more, but he not touched Ruk, because Both happy their places.

But after coming jodha, Jalal got which his inner was finding, & more his Love, which his aloneness finding, past many times, or he started to live life with her.but he living life with other begums, other begums, thinking's, if he comes good, if not comes,...its Ok, chapter close here. But Ruk wants more  before, ornow, more more wants,  now her mind thinking, What he getting from jodha, her curiosity about this;, so she creating, how jalal energy will back to her, ;;;;;;(Which not gone anywhere so she doing) more +more stupid plans?

Ruk mind limit, very Conservative, She sees, What's  have special in  Jodha,   Jalal running after her. She not understanding, He fallen in lOve, ;;;;;;Or Love +Friendship love, both have a difference her thought, her hubby should, Love only her, or acc to her conditions.

Jalal fallen in love, not means he  forgetting Ruk, yes he irritats Ruk, more, intruptions, its human nature, You 24 hours ready, to disturb, Person Heart +mind, then persons wants relax, he need to  gain energy for own, He have to do others works also as a King.

She sees things physic level, or Jalal who already learner, Now more learning, or start to see things more Broadly, more keenly, or he start to survive as a king more +more.he sees things now Heartly, +conscious level also.

(If student reading in 1 stand, but age wise grown, or now wants to comparison, M A pass student, how possible)

But first stand student, start to insult, MA pass, or try to prove he or she more, intelligent, or MA pass should learn,;;;;;;;;;; ABC, otherwise, She or he will create creations downing  you,;;;;;;;Then one staze person, Will Withdarw,;;;;;;;;if essential living with that person, or same jalal will do later.

(Then You maybe live with that person, but not matters, OK thousand people living this Place, one more,;;;;;;;;;Ok,;;;;;;;;;;;But inner deeds, or attachments not finish, because human beings, but Gap +Pain comes,;;;;;;;;;;;Or as a human everyone have to face, acc to his or her thinking's, stamina.

He already spends others begums time, But Ruk no problem, but why problem Ruk, with jodha, Ruk , wants, previous he can live with ben, but not with jodha. Because Ruk not tolring,  Jodha, in her life

Ruk knows Jalal honest, or Jalal will give power post, capable +honest person, So this time she choosed Power game New plan.;;;;;;But she forgotten,;;;;;;;;;This way, she going more distancing.

Because she need power,

Which way she reacting, Jalal previous;

Ques rise here, Why jalal forgiven Ruk this big crime.

A totally heartbroken king Who dreaming becoming father, today listened, through Hakkima, he misguide, by Her Childhood friend +wife, life this big sensitive issue.

Which mistake he did, Ruk did this, or Jodha again took one step, forward, or clear ruk why did this so?

Jodha because seeing  things in good manner, she thinking as she feel insecure seeing Ruk +jalal, Ruk feeling same, or she thinking, she coming between them, so Ruk took a big step, or this way, King Mughal salnant will  image will spoil, so you should forgiven Ruk.

Jodha point,;;;;;;;;;;"If rice spreads, time takes to collect, same life, if misbalancing, intelligent should take credit, or solve matter, ;;;;;;;;;;Otherwise, Relations spoils more.

So first time Jodha Ruk divorce  point, stand-up with couple strong ladder, or this time, she knows, if this news will out, HB, SB, Main jalal seeing others face broken, more will broken, or she can't  see jalal in more pain now,

She seen in own case past,

A, Here difference, Which i wrote last posts then HB+SB take one step more balancing Akdha relationship, but they not took, or reaction which came seen by All india. So jodha not wants this.

B Jodha not wants Jalal +Ruk relationship spoil again, because she accepted her place, in jalal life, or she accepted, Jalal others begums also have their place.

C,   jodha  Nature,she knows jalal getting unbearable pain, or she standing with him, like his own shadow, or she will bear all his pain with him, because she already in his Heart, but  now need to balancing Jalal +kingdom, or she so taking promise from jalal, he will not, Let Ruk down front of others.

(This staze, Both couple, main Jalal giving chance Ruk, now enough, improve own, Maintain dignity of BEK, or start to accept, Jodha +his relationship)

D, She know pain of letting down, because she experience it, but her thought What difference between her +Ruk.

(When Milk boiling need to be cool down, not, Milk hot more more or soread all over  if you react more, same Ruk +maham did or blast came) or major storm came

Jodha knows Ruk fault, but side by side jodha knows, Jalal weak relationships points, or life not goes this way,;;;sometime we have to take decision, acc to time.  So jodha advicee jalal, sort out things, as soon, not create Big issue,;;;;;;;;;;;;We need to know Why Ruk did so?

Here jodha ment Ruk loves jalal, or as because Both friends, so friendship not more spoil, its house talk, sove it House Walls. Acc to jodha this time sure Ruk will improve own,

(Thats different point, Ruk, whose people stands,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Improving not comes in  her Life

Ruk wants jalal will back her, :NO, Ruk even Maham wants jalal will do, Which both says, means jalal will follow Ruk rules,... but Jalal have No nature this type.

(Ruk whole life disturbed, Akdha, or when Throne decided to Given Salim, How she changed, her, Cards, or try to spoil Salim, +influence, Salim)

(Means Where power Where Ruk?)

So all waste, Heart talk+Soul talk, Love talks front of Ruk, because She fully,  sick here.

1 Jalal understanding Why ruk did this, Why Ruk,  Give jodha, she will look after her,  but now he understanding reason behind, doings, it's a big change,

2 When king start to see why this,  Crime or deep happen, result comes more honestly, or this change of thinking's, next will help, becoming Akbar...Ruk type cheap politics, common that era, because One man, or many begums, time was then.

3  When jalal tells HB, or SB,;;;;;;;;Which way he hugged  Ruk,, Ruk was understanding, Jalal Hug language,...Jalal giving her again a chance,;;;;;;;i know you lied, me,...But  you my friend, i not

Insult you front of others,...Means understand, this point,...You my friend, you not need to insecure,...Improve own.

4, Ruk confuse jalal this behavior, because she seeing a New Man, she did big crime,or he not reacting,

A, is he loves me more, so forgiving Me,?;;;;;;;;;;if this  then great, I forgiven, not harm in my post, my friendship.

(but its was enough, ;;;;;;;;;;;No if you not   feel  guilt, you need only, jalal forgiveness, or which you got, then why, disturbance,...No if her crime not opens;;;;;;;;;;;;;She never feels sorry, So Ruk problem is, Still where standing where she  wants.)

B Actually God not made her to understand Love or feelings,;;;;;;But she wants to stop jalal way, or how can he come 

Jalal starts to play chess game,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;or again saying, Where went those days, because both have childhood memories,...innocent, talks, He surprising, how enter Ruk mind these type of cleverness, maybe he was Rude...but not cheap, but Ruk doing cheap politics. Jalal these words enough, Ruk, What her place, in his life, Jalal these words, showing, He feels she is his friend,

"Tumhe is Baat Koo nahi Bhoolna chahiye tha ruk, kee tum,pehele bhee hamari dost thee or hemesha rehoogee, or tum sabsee pehli begum thi or hemesaa rehogee. But you have to learn, trust on me."

Scene again shows, How A king changing, When when he Breakes, Maybee he King he strong, He choose second way,...sometime Ben, sometime shouting,;;;;;;;;;;Maybee he Forgiven Ruk, but inner fight  Balance, so he again comes, Back, Her Heart+One jodha.

Who always, ready to spread her Arms,...Not feel pain " I am With You" now He can cry Weep, as a normal human being, he here not need to be cover up, because  , his all emotions acceptable here.

Liked too much Jodha words,;;;;;;;"I not afraid you, but i afraid, You not took Wrong decision, cause of Angriness,;;;;;;So jodha knows, What storm will come, if he will take, decision, this time, so acc to jodha Talk was necessary, but sure jalal also appreciable Who listened this talk.

Here jodha not did this because she want to come in Jalal Good books, She already in Good books, here jodha ment, Relations imp in life, we can't break them easily in life, sometime cause of managing something hides, from, our elders. But not means we disrespecting them, it means we not want they will feel pain.

Or Ruk is wife, family member, So we should avoid her mistakes. Its jodha point of view. Jalal forgiven Ruk, but Is Ruk forgiven, When person Falls in Eyes, now she fallen jalal eyes, Maybee they live how much,...but Which Gap happened, is any body can fill. No, or Ruk, known or not known, but today she  fallen jalal eyes,or  sometime because jalal thinks both Heart +mind, will give Ruk, talk, +spending time imp,  but seeing, Ruk  No improvement, he  not need to do efforts, automatically  Withdraw will come.

Song for  Akdha, today duet Song'

Hamein aur jeene ki chaahat na hoti

Agar tum na hote, agar tum na hote

Tumhein dekh ke to lagta hai aise
Bahaaron ka mausam aaya ho jaise
Tumhein dekh ke to lagta hai aise
Bahaaron ka mausam aaya ho jaise
Dikhayi na deti andheron mein jyoti

Hamein jo tumhara sahara na milta
Bhanwar mein hi rehte kinara na milta
Hamein jo tumhara sahara na milta
Bhanwar mein hi rehte kinara na milta
Kinare pe bhi to leher aa duboti

Tumhein kya bataaun ke tum mere kya ho

Meri zindagi ka tum hi aasra ho
Tumhein kya bataaun ke tum mere kya ho
Meri zindagi ka tum hi aasra ho
Main aasha ki ladiyan, na reh reh piroti

Har ik gham tumhara sahenge khushi se
Karenge na shikwa kabhi bhi kisi se
Har ik gham tumhara sahenge khushi se
Karenge na shikwa kabhi bhi kisi se
Jahan mujh pe hasta, khushi mujhpe roti

A beautifully written and thoughtful analysis.
1 The first paragraph is superb. The day we stop learning we stop growing. As you noted learning often involves change and some people fear that.
2 If rice spreads, takes time to collect. A beautiful thought. It is totally relevant to the argument of sustaining relations.
3 You are in form today, milk boiling example was good. Need to cool situation as you said.
4 Ruqs never learns. She has no understanding for feelings.
5 You say rightly that Ruqs has fallen in Jalal's eyes and if there is no improvement on her part, the fall is permanent. 

A nice song.
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Harshu..
Love u for daily updates. .. lately it my lunch time meal. Enjoying everyone's view ... love u all.
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
where r u today no comments payal
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shahbhavini

where r u today no comments payal

I just commented di..πŸ˜ƒ
and why are u giving me shockπŸ˜†