afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Poorva.

Guys, I am here to inform you all that _KP.ISHRA_ who copied stories written by uma88 and Bookworm and so many other writers stories before, Again, she has copied another story from Madhubala Forum. She Copied Story written by ..snow_flake.. called Realization on our Rishbala and Named it Yeh hai Mohabbatein.

Please check this.

This is written by ..snow_flake..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4050148

And this is by _KP.ISHRA_

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4381181

The author is not active so she doesn't know her story is plagiarized.the first lines are a word to word copy but she changed little so that no one get suspicious. this is other's work and this is disgusting! she had no Right to do this.

the authors can ask MODs to close these accounts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
How could she do that its our rishbala stories they have no right to stole so me ones hardwork
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Disgusting.
why no action is taken even though she is repeated offender?
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thers a second thread for that stiry too .. if u guys din notice 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4557007 
 If we dont report this she might continue copying d same story 
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a disgusting thing to do...the writers take so much effort to write stories...and this girl is simply copying without feeling ashamed...Such sick people are deserved to be banned from this forum...we should report this
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Disgusting .Shameless that writer is.How can she do this.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How can someone do this ?? 😲disgusting..writers do so much hardwork and here ppl just copy paste it..not done..too bad..
tfs Poorva.
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys.. Thanks for your concern... Yes I quit from writing, even I stopped surfing around IF, just because I totally lost interest in writing and all.. But just few times back I get a call and just came here.. Actually the thing is I know she is copying my story. She is my cousin sister, and once she started copying, I didn't get to know but when I found it, I cleared the matter with her and gave her permission. So please don't get bother about it, I even got two pm from you people.. you guys are really amazing, thanks for your concern.. 😊
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..snow_flake..

Guys.. Thanks for your concern... Yes I quit from writing, even I stopped surfing around IF, just because I totally lost interest in writing and all.. But just few times back I get a call and just came here.. Actually the thing is I know she is copying my story. She is my cousin sister, and once she started copying, I didn't get to know but when I found it, I cleared the matter with her and gave her permission. So please don't get bother about it, I even got two pm from you people.. you guys are really amazing, thanks for your concern.. 😊

thanks for clearing the matter... If you have allowed her then it is Okay.. But She had copied others works before that's why we are worried. Please ask her not to copy others work.Edited by .Poorva. - 7 years ago
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wrong postEdited by kkrnightriders - 7 years ago