•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I know, I know; again its ages since I updated. ðŸ˜­ I am not giving any explanations even if they're true; of time or my dead feelings, or worries. Just wanna say Sorryyy once again. I will try to get back on track. For quite sometime I am having to travel to some place or other, contributing also to the delays.
I thought asking you, which story's update you want first.But then, its almost useless technique for me. because I write only when I feel connected with that story. Otherwise planning simply won't work. 

Yet, do drop in your wishes which story you wanna read first. If my heart and my brain, feelings will be open and connected to that story I will try to cater to your wishes. Otherwise, i will update whatever and whenever I feel like. 

P.S.: Also consider the option of  an OS (One Shot) I was planning since quiet sometime. 

Yup my favourite  ...😉😆
  Celebration of fate...Update soon 
Any story which takes your fancy. I am ok with any , as long as we get the updates. 1 shot OS are ideal as we need not get frustrated waiting for updates and it will be less stressful on you too. You need not have any 'guilt' feelings when you are ,otherwise busy. Thanks.
Update Any story . Don't feel guilty :)
Obviously COF all time fav
I read it as Chori ...do write one who dear...I m too lazy to read ff :'( ...
Celebration of fate and the marriage story.