Beautifully written 
Loved it
Thanks for the pm

thank you ksen! πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: B-onesie

Such instant attraction that Aarti becomes so bold. No wonder the poor man was shocked that she was a virgin. Their misunderstanding that night leads to years of seperation and heartache. And even when they find each other again, they make assumptions causing further seperation. Each assuming that the other was married and had moved on. But finally all was revealed systematically as they were always meant to be together. How cute was Yash when he went all caveman on Aaman. Now that he found his love and his son he was not going to let them be snatched away again. But Aaman being a true friend gives the lovebirds some time alone. And they made very good use of itπŸ˜‰ they should get married soon because they are clearly very fertile. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks Honey-Bee! 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: BusiMusi

uu lala am singing praises for this beautiful os-. wow sis I thought the first one was amazayn but it seem you have upgraded yourself to the higher level. sorry guys I won't be reading or updating anything until my broken arm heal but plz don't stop sending me PM's. if you are wondering how I broke my arm the answer it simple am clumsy. ooh the song am singing is called hot by me. uu lala the os- it freaking hooot wow Aarti good for that you got knock up by Mr yummy dashing YASH. plz for give my Sp errors my bones hurt but this hot os- made me feel better.

thanks my Busi Musi! I am happy it was so good it made you sing! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I hope your arm is all better now? 
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

thanks my Busi Musi! I am happy it was so good it made you sing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I hope your arm is all better now?

hmm hopefully by next month my arm will be back to it original form. Sis next month it our 1 year anniversary. Did you know on the 14th it's Themmilicious birthday sis.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: BusiMusi

hmm hopefully by next month my arm will be back to it original form. Sis next month it our 1 year anniversary. Did you know on the 14th it's Themmilicious birthday sis.

glad to hear that sweetie. yes you are right, we would have made a year by next month. do you mean 14th as in tomorrow? I did not know that...