Beauty Secret- A mini Abhiya SS(important note @ PG8) - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update
Love it
Like love Abhiya moment very much
Will be waiting for future updates
Pls continue soon

The sadness in his eyes ... The flirting... The seducing... The way he handles her ... The gentleness.. In him.. I don't called him a beast... No beast thinks for other ... When they know they can get what they want without doing all these...
Superb update
Love it
Brilliant work
Ahaan piya is seduced by Abhay
Thanks for pm
Please continue soon
Awesome update dear...waa Abhay so much of flirty? lol...its going good...and thrilling!She can...over with Kabir.bcz of Abhay :D

Well,Piya not having glasses na?Then here...many times she was fixing her glasses... how come?

P.S Sorry for late comment!Do continue.
there convo was so much fun...
Amazing update . Even though Pia was scared of his vampire form but that didn't stop her from bickering with him. It looks like Abhay was having fun by annoying her
What a Hot Update! ☺️☺️☺️
Abhay is a Perfect Seducer.. He made Pia's mind numb.. lolx😆
IT WAS MIND-BLOWING UPDATE👏👏👏

-Chapter 4-

Terms And Conditions

The morning light mad me come back to consciousness again. With a whiz i opened my eyes and was surprised to find myself in a total different place rather than my hostel room. Then the previous night incident flashed into my mind and i jumped up from the bed. 

"God!!!... What have i done?!!...I... I really... let him seduce me?!... NO WAY!!!!... Stupid pia... what you have done?!!!..." i screamed in my mind. "God knows what ha have done with me?!!!... I was totally lost by his charm... I didn't have any power to stop him from touching me... That touch was still shivering me inside... He was actually right when he said that he would made the every moment perfect for me!!... Stupid stupid!!!... I am again thinking about Him?!!... Ohh god!!!" I panicked thinking about the worst thing he might hav done taking advantage of my smitten mind. I quickly moved towards the huge mirror i find. I checked out myself from top to bottom. My cloths were intact and perfect, there was nowhere any sign of manhandling or abuse and I was feeling perfectly fine!!... It made me understood clearly that he didn't do anything worse with that. He might have sucked out some blood from me cause i was feeling a bit dizzy and week. But surprisingly I didn't find any bight mark in my neck.

I was feeling a bit awkward and bit different for some strange reason. But i couldn't get that earlier till I noticed that my glasses were not intact to my eyes and still i could see everything clearly which was not at all possible for me before. I gasped in surprise.

"Ohh... that was a small reward from me for being a good girl..."  the known husky voice hit me making me shiver all over. I quickly turned back to find the source of voice and dang... i ws dead again...

He came out from pushing a door which  i didn't notice before. probably it might be washroom. His upper body was totally uncovered and his perfectly build powerful chest and abs made my breath hitch.He only had a towel in him and it was tied in such manner that it looked like it would  fell  down at any moment.  He must have taken a shower and his wet hairs falling carelessly upon his face making him look sexier than ever. He was carelessly playing his fingers on them with that a** smirk in his face. That smirk made my frozen state break and i quickly turned away from him covering my eyes. never in my nightmare i thought that my morning would start up like that any day. 

"Ohh come on pia... now whats the point of getting embarrassed after last night.."  Darn!!! he was one shameless perverted vampire. 

"Listen!!!!..." i said in shaking voice. "It was not my fault... U persuaded me and i was helpless...If i was in my sane mind i would never ever think of doing those." 

"Oh really... But you were fully enjoyin g don't you... Ahhh..I could still feel the warm breath on my skin and your gasps..." My chicks went blood red listening to that. 

"Specially when I was sucking out from you... your moans were clearly out of pleasure which i could grantee..." his voice was the perfect mixture of mockery and persuasion. 

With wide eyes i turned back to him and again saw him in that state and was forced to close my eyes again.

"Can't you just put your clothes on?" i said out loud. 

"Sure belle... Its my duty to follow your every order after all you are my guest for a week." his flirtious voice answered.

"WHAT?!!!!! I jumped in shock.

"Yeah off course i already told you that u r not allowed to live the house during our contract period. !!" he informed. 

"Jut sue your contacts Mr... No way i can live here wit you and thats for a whole week. " i shouted. 

"I am sorry pia..." His face hardened again. " This are the rule of contacts and i won't aloow you to break that... i already told you that it will lead both of us to hell... So just DO AS I SAY!!!..." his cold voice shivered me top to bottom and i understood that  there's no way i could leave before time. 

"Don't worry... you r now bound with me by contract and i would never harm you... as u alreday no that i won't feed from you unless you give a nod... so u will be pretty safe here..." his assurance voice didn't lessened my worry a bit. 

"But what about my college?!" i asked in daze. 

"You can attend your college from here pia...But remember you have to come back here sharo after your college. And as u can already understand that you can't tell about anything you observed... And remember if you don't come back I have my own way to make you obey my every words." His words gave me a chill in my nerve of unknown fear.

"But what's about my books and..." He stopped me halfway..

"I have already talked to your warden and brought your things from hostel!!... " he said .

"What?!!" My eyes popped out from my eye hole... I couldn't understand when he did those

"Last night while you were sleeping... Ur warden is a tough thing to convince but i always had my own way..." he winked, " You will found another room at side where u will get all your things...And..." he suddenly whispered with that sexy tone..."I will make sure that these days to be the best days of your life ever!!!..." my heart fluttered again in his word. I was feeling confused and as well as annoyed . I couldn't believe that i had to live with him for a whole week. God knows i would be able to survive and come out of that creepy mansion alive.

i was surprised to find each and every belonging of mine in other room and not only that the room was arranged just like my hostel room only with more elegance touch and no doubt it was more large and full of luxury. As i went to washroom to get freshened i was applaud by the fine ravishing washroom with every thing available. Never in my life i lived in such manner. It confused me that why he was making such an effort just only for a mere contract but i understood that it was better to keep your mouth shut. As i came out after taking a bath i found my breakfast arranged in a side table with a red rose at side. I couldn't afford but smile. Red rose have been always my favorite. I wonder how he came to know about that. 

"Sure he has been reading my mind.." I thought in annoyance. I understood that already that I wouldn't have any privacy of mind for the net week so I have to keep check on my every thoughts.

I angrily started to have the pasta and yummm... it was delicious. I wondered who made that cause I didn't see any other people in the huge mansion. I quickly stopped my thought process cause having vampire made snacks would surely make me throw out everything. So I decided to concentrate on pasta instead. 

"Hey pia you finally gave up on your glasses..." ruhi said with a grin. "Good yaar... o never noticed before... your eyes are so pretty..." 

I just smiled in her words and concentrated on teh notes. We were in college and it was the break time. So we both were chatting in canting. I had some notes pending on radiology so i was finishing that cause i had to submit the book on library on that day. 

"Hey you know... there is a match btwn Kabir nd Saurya's team today. come on lets go and give a watch." Ruhi suggested. 

Kabir's name made my heart flutter. But i controlled myself. "Sorry Ruhi...I have some pending notes..." 

"Ohh come on Pia.. I know how much you want to see him..." Ruhi winked and dragged me to the basketball court. The courrt was full with the college students as the two popular teams of our college were confronting each other. I saw Kabir in the mid field running like a expert dodging the ball and the opponents were having tough times to stop him. My heart fluttered seeing his perfect moves, teasing smile which he threw on his opponents. He was something I always wanted... my perfect man!!...

I didn't know why that perverted jerk vampire's face flashed in my mind and I felt annoyed. I was feeling so low thinking about that I had to go back to that creepy mansion after college. I went to hostel to talk with warden and she was totally fine about my living with that vampire guy. he made her understood that he was a very close relative of mine. I didn't know how she managed the strict warden but I understood that disobeying him would call for my own death.
"He can only seduce me but can never win my heart... Kabir is always there and will be..." I said in my mind. At least I had the college time free where I couldn't had my liberty of thinking and i didn't want to think about him at the moment. 

Kabir took a turn and threw the ball towards basket. Every girl who was cheering for her jumped into excitement as it was a sure goal but at the last moment the ball fell down only hitting the edge of basket and everyone looked towards the incident with unbelievable eyes including Kabir. I was also surprised, Kabir didn't miss frequently specially in case of perfect shot. My eyes were following the ball and before it could hit the ground someone appeared from no where and suddenly grabbed it on his hand. My eyes widened and jaw dropped at the moment as i found him there. 

"Ohh mannn!!!!... Hawwwttt!!!!!..." i could hear Ruhi's amused voice from side. 

"What?!!!" I looked towards Ruhi with wide eyes.

"Just look at him Pia... have u ever seen such hawtyy in ur whole life?!" Ruhi said with dreamy eyes. 

I couldn't say anything but just kept on looking towards the guy with shock in face. My mind had already stopped working seeing him there.

"He is our new Jim instructor and Sport teacher... Abhay Raichand!!..." Ruhi informed and my head spin at the very moment. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by BabyHimavari - 7 years ago
Pls update soon
Pls pls pls update
Unable to wait more
Pls update soon
hey really sorry, could not comment earlier. 
the story is really going good so far. waiting to see how you develop it further

oops sorry, was reading the 3rd chapter and didnt notice u have started writing 4th one too 😃
Edited by ..Bournville.. - 7 years ago