Gappa Tappa Corner - 6 - Page 119

Posted: 6 years ago
In thane it rained 148mm in just 1 hr. It is raining non-stop for past few days. I reached home safely at. 2pm. Entire ghodbunder, Navi Mumbai , belabour and western suburbs jam packed !
Thanks Vidya for updates.
Edited by mishkil88 - 6 years ago
I am in office. No trains from cst. Atleast its safer in office. 
Originally posted by dipalimanish

I am in office. No trains from cst. Atleast its safer in office. 

Oh oh Dipali, how could I forget you πŸ€—    Yeah its best you stay in the office...its safer.  And your hubby? Hope he too is at home or at the office...Nobody should be stranded outside.  Looking at the visuals in the news, its so scary...so many trees have been uprooted...and water everywhere...giving one the feels of July 26th πŸ˜”

Seems even at Siddhi vinayak they have opened the doors for all those who are unable to go home...arrangements have been made for the people to stay there overnight.  
Originally posted by Nachiketj

^^

Lol NJ from wherever did you get that GIF? πŸ˜†  Are you stranded like that anywhere? πŸ€” πŸ€—  Hope not...and that you and yours are safe at home πŸ˜›

@Mishkil good to know you reached home early πŸ‘πŸΌ     and I guess we can now proceed to that new thread which you had opened πŸ˜›
Vidya, my husband is at home thankfully, otherwise my MIL would have been alone. I remembered 26th July today. Quite a lot of helping centers are open if you can reach them. Even gurudwaras are open for all.  
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Vidya, my husband is at home thankfully, otherwise my MIL would have been alone. I remembered 26th July today. Quite a lot of helping centers are open if you can reach them. Even gurudwaras are open for all.  

That's good to hear πŸ‘πŸΌ

And yeah at such times everybody helps one another, and that restores our faith in humanity    

Also in Thane throughout power has been cut πŸ˜”  Really hope situation comes back to normal very soon.

Thanks to the social networking sites nowadays we atleast get updated...if put to use in right way this is what we get in disaster situations...vids I am home...
Originally posted by vidya0906

Good to hear that ILC πŸ‘πŸΌ    take care.

Yeah at Thane also the roads are flooded...there are many low lying areas there...esp the Shreerang Society I guess...last time during  the July 26 flooding,  water had entered upto the first floor of the houses πŸ˜•   My bro and family also stay at Thane at Devashree, Majiwada.  He too reached home a couple of hours back πŸ˜›

Main Thane made tari vaat lagliye.  
I feel for ppl living on the ground floor πŸ˜²

How is it in Ghodbunder and other places n
Mulund East pan water logged! 
Originally posted by *Resham*

Thanks to the social networking sites nowadays we atleast get updated...if put to use in right way this is what we get in disaster situations...vids I am home...

@bold: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Ok then friends this thread has reached its limit of 150 pages...lets continue with the gappa in the new thread at the below link πŸ˜›