Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KanJmaskis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Are yaar I finished two  novels in last week... My problem is reading๐Ÿ˜†  so hooked on that can't stop myself. but i will start writing again. I was thinking to start a third novel but will put it aside.   Johanna Lindsey books are addicting. First time I read her books... and loved it. simple writing but so captivating and romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ And she wrote about 20 books... or maybe more๐Ÿ˜†

Okk Dear ... I don't have any problem with ur problem ๐Ÿ˜† ... U carry on with ur reading and i want to carry with my reading ... So continue with ur target 20 along with our 15 th ๐Ÿ˜†

CONDITIONS APPLY ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by KanJmaskis - 7 years ago
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part. 
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I read that you have started reading a novel... so I decided to post my comments here to see if it'd instigate you to start writing again...
I was planning to post only after I read the entire story.. (I read a few pages every weekend) but posted half way through here, since you havent' even started writing the next instalment๐Ÿ˜ก..

Btw, I don't know how you feel Bhavu... but reading a novel starts taking me into another world... very distracting.. fir mera mood nahin bantaa waapas likhne ki๐Ÿค”... takes me a long time to come out of that 'reading' world back to the 'writing' world... that's been my personal experience... what about yours? ๐Ÿ˜Š

lashy thumbnail

Even winning a war doesn't give this much pleasure... just being with her I feel so complete."

"Even though, I know I can't get married with her but she can be one of my concubines, if she agrees to be mine I will treat her like Mallika of my heart"

I know it sounds very bad as we read it today... but I guess this was another century altogether ... and his intentions are genuine!

Why do I always see deep hatred in her eyes with flashes of love for me?

"She can only be mine and I WILL make her mine. I will propose to her decently to become my concubine. If she refuses then I will find some other way to get her... but I will definitely make her mine, I am Shenshah E Hindustan and she will have to surrender herself to me."
My my... very well written Bhavu! Apt to the era... perfect prosing... ๐Ÿ‘

"Oh he wants me, he really wants me." 

You've really raised the temperature of the story around here, haven't you?๐Ÿ˜†

"Radha don't forget you are Jodha and Jodha doesn't cry. You are here for revenge and your goal is to make him crazy for you, not go crazy for him. How can I think about him like this?"

And the prodigal mission returns!๐Ÿ˜•

Radha's reactions to Jalal's change of law - is she confused to be taken-in by it or not? I thought she would be happier! ๐Ÿ˜•

Radha still looking at the floor thinking, he looks so good even when he is angry... His eyes mesmerized me I better don't look in his eyes.
"Radha, you are the only untamable woman I have ever met, I can't wait to take you in my control."

Radha looked in his eyes and said playfully "It's not an easy target shenshah." To herself ,Your magical charm will slush me with your target, Shenshah.

He is besotted by her and she is happy to be the object of his affections, though her mind knows she has a mission... ^^^ these sentences were so sensual, Bhavu๐Ÿ˜ณ

He smirked wickedly with the idea of having Radha near him all the time.

Hmmm you are smiling at your victory Radha but soon you will be mine, only mine. You have no idea you have taken over my sleep, my mind and may be my heart too. He thought wickedly...

He came very close to her and whispered in her ears "Promise me you won't leave me." 

Jalal passionately whispered again "Radha one day you will promise me."

"I won't let you get married to someone else Radha."

He is obsessed now! With untamed passion...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

"Why don't you test me? May be I am overqualified." Said Jalaal playfully. 
๐Ÿ˜†

Radha took her bags and moved in with Reva.

Ye ladki bhi na ๐Ÿ˜•

Radha said with a serious tone "Rukaiya begum, I hope Nazma is safe and sound but it seems like she was too weak, if I would have been in her place then the situation would have been the other way around. The person who tried to kill me would have probably disappeared forever. Thank god I am well trained to protect myself."

I liked Jo here ^^^๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved the way you described the Meena bazaar... especially how you'd split the area up and described the different tents...

And then his confusing emotions of Ruqaiyya.. vs Radha vs other begums!๐Ÿ‘

After Salima begum's stall, Jalal visited another thirty five stalls of all of his royal begums and purchased different unique items from each of his begum. 
Unlike the men of today, Jalal had to do quite some window shopping .. 35 shops.. I mean stalls.. baap re!๐Ÿ˜†

once again you have shown my place with your cruel masking act. You are enjoying crushing my ego Shenshah. You very well know your actions have now started to impact me. You are really a true politician, what you say and what you do are two different things. What your eyes show doesn't reflect what's in your heart.

First you have tactfully kicked me out of the palace to prove what you can do and then that was not enough for you so you let me sit entire night helplessly on the bench just to wait for one note.

Oh her feelings are really strong at this point!๐Ÿ˜•

Why my heart is crying for his ignorance? Why I want his care? Why my heart is not ready to accept what my mind is telling? Ever since I have met him my tears swim in my eyes, always ready to come out. I never felt this feeble, ever. 

Liked this^^^๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fear of his feelings towards Radha, is the reason of his actions.

Okkk... nice sentence to explain Jalal's see-sawing behaviour!

"Shenshah, I thought you were going to get really mad and angry with this message but I am so confused seeing this grin on your face."

Me too๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Now, she is going to apologize to me instead of getting angry at me.

WOOOW!๐Ÿ˜‰

And then, the Meena Bazaar... God the Meena Bazaar was a roller-coaster ride of emotions, wasn't it?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

"My eyes give you pleasure but unfortunately your eyes give me lots of pain and tears, so I hate looking at you and your eyes.

I LOVED this line 

Jalal teasingly said "It seems like you are falling in love with your friend, which is why you want to keep that stranger's painting in front of your eyes all the time and thats why you don't want to sell it."

๐Ÿ˜†

And the roller-coaster ride continued to DEK too... I liked Jalal in the dek scene a lot!!!๐Ÿ‘

Kameena or not... by this point... I'm liking Jalal more than Radha... though at the start, I liked her more... I feel she is too impulsive!๐Ÿ˜ก

Jalal in serious tone replied "Radha when you talk to me, I want you to look in my eyes and why am I playing...? Well, I don't think I have started playing with you yet..." his serious sound converted into teasing...   

Radha replied dreadfully "WHAT??? What game are you talking about Shenshah?"   

Jalal responded mischievously "Night game, Radha"   

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

"Shenshah, I think you really enjoy seeing my tears, you have hurt me in every possible way but I can't understand why I am still standing here and hurting myself more, you have crossed every feasible boundary... I don't know who to trust...

That's love, isn't it?

With loud laugh he broke the hug and cupped her annoyed face and said "Oh Radha, are you Jealous of Rukaiya?? Radha, whatever you say but it does impact you, you didn't liked that I kissed her. You didn't liked that I hugged her. Radha I know for sure everything I do has an impact on you, otherwise a strong girl like you would never have tears in eyes." 
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Rahim with upsetting tone "I am not going to talk you Chotti Ammi, three days you didn't even came to see me. Seems like you have started to like Shenshah more than me, I am really upset, why are you spending the night with him and not me?" 
๐Ÿคฃ
Radha looking at Jalal answered "Rahim, I think Shenshah can answer this question better." 
๐Ÿคฃ
Radha has a big problem with eating, doesn't she?๐Ÿ˜•

"Jaipur king?" A rajvanshi young king, about my age and he has another two states, a really very noble person, Raja Suryabhan has been supporting our family, If he comes to know that I am working as a maid he will be really disappointed."
Interesting ^^^๐Ÿ˜›

Obviously, this leads to a jealous Jalal ๐Ÿ˜†

His strong possessive grip, soft whisper, magical aroma, soft breath on her face made her fanatical.

๐Ÿ˜ณ 

"Radha, you are not one night stand for me and I will not let you marry with anyone else and I will kill everyone who questions about your pureness."

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I liked the boat ride idea - sweet of Jalal to think of her and to repair the damage done... and same way he supported her in front of his other begums

๐Ÿ‘

all this occurred just because of her cheap clothes. I sent her royal clothes but why she still came in these poor clothes.

I liked how he blamed her clothes for the entire thing.. ๐Ÿ˜†loool

But seriously, how much see-sawing emotions between these two.. one second full of love.. one second full of anger.. donon pagal hain bilkul!

Without saying a word he bent down then picked her up and put her on his shoulder and started walking towards the lake.

Normally I am not FOR a man doing this... but, after all the nakhre that Radha was putting up... I wasn't so enraged with Jalal!๐Ÿ˜ก

Do you really think that I am the monster of your fairytale story?"

๐Ÿ˜ญ

He raised his eyebrows and glare at her intimidatingly "Radha, I am the king of kings... Manipulation... Playing with words is blended in my blood, are you playing with words and that with me?"

"Radha who was that monster?"

I so so so so loved these dialogues of Jalal (add infinitely so)๐Ÿ˜›

Why my heart desires this beast???

Isssh! 

When Shahenshah is in war, he is a beast and thirsts for blood but in Diwan E Khaas Shahenshah acts like a father to his awwam, he is loving, caring, and kind." He darkly smirked at her curiosity and answered sharply "When Jalal is in bed with a woman, he is mesmerizing, charming, loving and gentle but when someone disrespects women Jalal is worse than a beast."

Double isssh!

Please allow me...Let me carry you to the boat."

Triple isssh!๐Ÿ˜†

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lashy

I read that you have started reading a novel... so I decided to post my comments here to see if it'd instigate you to start writing again...

I was planning to post only after I read the entire story.. (I read a few pages every weekend) but posted half way through here, since you havent' even started writing the next instalment๐Ÿ˜ก..

hehehe๐Ÿ˜†  I wrote about 1800 words... before I started to write Is it hate ... I will continue immediately๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Btw, I don't know how you feel Bhavu... but reading a novel starts taking me into another world... very distracting.. fir mera mood nahin bantaa waapas likhne ki๐Ÿค”... takes me a long time to come out of that 'reading' world back to the 'writing' world... that's been my personal experience... what about yours? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I feel something like that too... Reading is way too addicting... And the best part in reading, you just  enjoy... no thinking or work required...  ๐Ÿ˜†

But your comment definitely worked... ๐Ÿ˜› Recalling old chapters really boost up my writing mood. Love U so much๐Ÿค—

shahbhavini thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›

Even winning a war doesn't give this much pleasure... just being with her I feel so complete."

"Even though, I know I can't get married with her but she can be one of my concubines, if she agrees to be mine I will treat her like Mallika of my heart"

I know it sounds very bad as we read it today... but I guess this was another century altogether ... and his intentions are genuine!

Yapp... I agree his intentions were good.  In that era... It was too common practice ...not only for king even earl or administrator... they all had big harem... I would say specially in Mughals... Harem was too popular.  Somany women untouched for their entire life... What a pity... Poor women feel prisoner and mercy on one man. I really wanted include this part in the story but I forgot all about. 

Why do I always see deep hatred in her eyes with flashes of love for me?

"She can only be mine and I WILL make her mine. I will propose to her decently to become my concubine. If she refuses then I will find some other way to get her... but I will definitely make her mine, I am Shenshah E Hindustan and she will have to surrender herself to me."
My my... very well written Bhavu! Apt to the era... perfect prosing... ๐Ÿ‘

doesn't matter even in this era our Rajat is same... dominating ... Actually I love my hero dominating kind... Like superhero kind๐Ÿ˜†

"Oh he wants me, he really wants me." 

You've really raised the temperature of the story around here, haven't you?๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Radha is confused... not understanding her own feelings and falling for wrong man.

"Radha don't forget you are Jodha and Jodha doesn't cry. You are here for revenge and your goal is to make him crazy for you, not go crazy for him. How can I think about him like this?"

And the prodigal mission returns!๐Ÿ˜•

mission

Radha's reactions to Jalal's change of law - is she confused to be taken-in by it or not? I thought she would be happier! ๐Ÿ˜•

Of course she is happy that he changed the law but she feeling hurt... She fasted for four days and suffered... he kicked her out and then changed the law... she was hurt  because  he didn't change law for her.

Radha still looking at the floor thinking, he looks so good even when he is angry... His eyes mesmerized me I better don't look in his eyes.
"Radha, you are the only untamable woman I have ever met, I can't wait to take you in my control."

Radha looked in his eyes and said playfully "It's not an easy target shenshah." To herself ,Your magical charm will slush me with your target, Shenshah.

He is besotted by her and she is happy to be the object of his affections, though her mind knows she has a mission... ^^^ these sentences were so sensual, Bhavu๐Ÿ˜ณ

He is absolutely infatuated ... and she is enjoying his attention. They both enjoying eachother company but too stubborn and egoistic... and both has their problems to admit their feelings.

He smirked wickedly with the idea of having Radha near him all the time.

Hmmm you are smiling at your victory Radha but soon you will be mine, only mine. You have no idea you have taken over my sleep, my mind and may be my heart too. He thought wickedly...

He came very close to her and whispered in her ears "Promise me you won't leave me." 

Jalal passionately whispered again "Radha one day you will promise me."

"I won't let you get married to someone else Radha."

He is obsessed now! With untamed passion...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yappp... gradually his obsession increased...but yet he is not ready to admit his love for her and not ready to bend his ego for her. He still think eventually she will kneel down to him.

"Why don't you test me? May be I am overqualified." Said Jalaal playfully. 
๐Ÿ˜†

Our Jalal is way Overqualified๐Ÿ˜‰  isn't it ?๐Ÿ˜† At least my imaginary Jalal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Radha took her bags and moved in with Reva.

Ye ladki bhi na ๐Ÿ˜•

She didn't want to stay in his harem once she came to know every women in his harem belongs to him๐Ÿ˜†

Radha said with a serious tone "Rukaiya begum, I hope Nazma is safe and sound but it seems like she was too weak, if I would have been in her place then the situation would have been the other way around. The person who tried to kill me would have probably disappeared forever. Thank god I am well trained to protect myself."

I liked Jo here ^^^๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

I loved the way you described the Meena bazaar... especially how you'd split the area up and described the different tents...

And then his confusing emotions of Ruqaiyya.. vs Radha vs other begums!๐Ÿ‘

I am glad U enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ณ... Readers complained  when Jalal kissed Rukaiya๐Ÿคฃ They warn me not to give any scene with Ruku. They all hate Ruklal scene... specially romantic one๐Ÿ˜†

After Salima begum's stall, Jalal visited another thirty five stalls of all of his royal begums and purchased different unique items from each of his begum. 
Unlike the men of today, Jalal had to do quite some window shopping .. 35 shops.. I mean stalls.. baap re!๐Ÿ˜†

I also thought about that while writing๐Ÿ˜†  Just because Amit can't stand shopping.

once again you have shown my place with your cruel masking act. You are enjoying crushing my ego Shenshah. You very well know your actions have now started to impact me. You are really a true politician, what you say and what you do are two different things. What your eyes show doesn't reflect what's in your heart.

First you have tactfully kicked me out of the palace to prove what you can do and then that was not enough for you so you let me sit entire night helplessly on the bench just to wait for one note.

Oh her feelings are really strong at this point!๐Ÿ˜•

to hide his feeling he really did hurt her many time in Meena Bazar.

Why my heart is crying for his ignorance? Why I want his care? Why my heart is not ready to accept what my mind is telling? Ever since I have met him my tears swim in my eyes, always ready to come out. I never felt this feeble, ever. 

Liked this^^^๐Ÿ˜ณ

Stupid girl fall for devil๐Ÿ˜•

Fear of his feelings towards Radha, is the reason of his actions.

Okkk... nice sentence to explain Jalal's see-sawing behaviour!

"Shenshah, I thought you were going to get really mad and angry with this message but I am so confused seeing this grin on your face."

Me too๐Ÿ˜ฒ

U shocked๐Ÿ˜†

Now, she is going to apologize to me instead of getting angry at me.

WOOOW!๐Ÿ˜‰

Jalal...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then, the Meena Bazaar... God the Meena Bazaar was a roller-coaster ride of emotions, wasn't it?๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Actually tooo dramatic... I felt tooo emotion needs big time editing... Need a big seizer...cut cut cut...๐Ÿ˜†

"My eyes give you pleasure but unfortunately your eyes give me lots of pain and tears, so I hate looking at you and your eyes.

I LOVED this line

๐Ÿ˜›

Jalal teasingly said "It seems like you are falling in love with your friend, which is why you want to keep that stranger's painting in front of your eyes all the time and thats why you don't want to sell it."

๐Ÿ˜†

And the roller-coaster ride continued to DEK too... I liked Jalal in the dek scene a lot!!!๐Ÿ‘ 

Rukaiya drama... followed...

Jalal in serious tone replied "Radha when you talk to me, I want you to look in my eyes and why am I playing...? Well, I don't think I have started playing with you yet..." his serious sound converted into teasing...   

Radha replied dreadfully "WHAT??? What game are you talking about Shenshah?"   

Jalal responded mischievously "Night game, Radha"   

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Actually sometime I am unfair with Jodha... just because I love Jalal tooo much... In this story Radha suppose to be much more stronger... but she is a maid... so I just protrait her upto a certain limit, many time I feel she crossed boundries... and also feeling of love is making her weaker.

"Shenshah, I think you really enjoy seeing my tears, you have hurt me in every possible way but I can't understand why I am still standing here and hurting myself more, you have crossed every feasible boundary... I don't know who to trust...

That's love, isn't it? 

Poor girl... yapp... fallen for him. She is in the realization first stage... so, many time she will lose control over her feelings but slowly she will manage to control herself.

With loud laugh he broke the hug and cupped her annoyed face and said "Oh Radha, are you Jealous of Rukaiya?? Radha, whatever you say but it does impact you, you didn't liked that I kissed her. You didn't liked that I hugged her. Radha I know for sure everything I do has an impact on you, otherwise a strong girl like you would never have tears in eyes." 
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Rahim with upsetting tone "I am not going to talk you Chotti Ammi, three days you didn't even came to see me. Seems like you have started to like Shenshah more than me, I am really upset, why are you spending the night with him and not me?" 
๐Ÿคฃ
Radha looking at Jalal answered "Rahim, I think Shenshah can answer this question better." 
๐Ÿคฃ
Radha has a big problem with eating, doesn't she?๐Ÿ˜•

Eating disorder๐Ÿ˜† I don;t know why but I enjoy my lady character fasting๐Ÿ˜†  In my both story I have track on fasting.๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Jaipur king?" A rajvanshi young king, about my age and he has another two states, a really very noble person, Raja Suryabhan has been supporting our family, If he comes to know that I am working as a maid he will be really disappointed."
Interesting ^^^๐Ÿ˜›

Surya๐Ÿ˜•

Obviously, this leads to a jealous Jalal ๐Ÿ˜† 

No doubt...  Jalal...need learn a lession๐Ÿ˜†

His strong possessive grip, soft whisper, magical aroma, soft breath on her face made her fanatical.

๐Ÿ˜ณ 

"Radha, you are not one night stand for me and I will not let you marry with anyone else and I will kill everyone who questions about your pureness."

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ He wants her for more night๐Ÿ˜†

I liked the boat ride idea - sweet of Jalal to think of her and to repair the damage done... and same way he supported her in front of his other begums

๐Ÿ‘ 

He supported her but felt guilty for his action...

all this occurred just because of her cheap clothes. I sent her royal clothes but why she still came in these poor clothes.

I liked how he blamed her clothes for the entire thing.. ๐Ÿ˜†loool

I agree too... but I had different plan for that dress๐Ÿ˜† That dress has created many problems.

But seriously, how much see-sawing emotions between these two.. one second full of love.. one second full of anger.. donon pagal hain bilkul!

This two can't stand each other... They love fighting...  I agree both are crazily in love with eachother.

Without saying a word he bent down then picked her up and put her on his shoulder and started walking towards the lake.

Normally I am not FOR a man doing this... but, after all the nakhre that Radha was putting up... I wasn't so enraged with Jalal!๐Ÿ˜ก

Actually she act like princess most of the time... She can't act properly.๐Ÿ˜†

Do you really think that I am the monster of your fairytale story?"

๐Ÿ˜ญ 

He raised his eyebrows and glare at her intimidatingly "Radha, I am the king of kings... Manipulation... Playing with words is blended in my blood, are you playing with words and that with me?"

"Radha who was that monster?"

I so so so so loved these dialogues of Jalal (add infinitely so)๐Ÿ˜› 

๐Ÿค—

Why my heart desires this beast???

Isssh!

I love this Isssh... (reminded of hum dil de chuke sanam... Aish and sallu)

When Shahenshah is in war, he is a beast and thirsts for blood but in Diwan E Khaas Shahenshah acts like a father to his awwam, he is loving, caring, and kind." He darkly smirked at her curiosity and answered sharply "When Jalal is in bed with a woman, he is mesmerizing, charming, loving and gentle but when someone disrespects women Jalal is worse than a beast."

Double isssh!

I enjoyed rereading this dialog๐Ÿ˜›

Please allow me...Let me carry you to the boat."

Triple isssh!๐Ÿ˜†  

Nakchadi JOdha is too tired๐Ÿ˜† 

I am truly enjoying reading old chapters comment... Thank ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

lashy thumbnail
Chalo Mission Lashy accomplished, then 
Bhavu I don't know what you mean about devil Jalal in your story... I'm finding Radha a bit too errr bilkul pagli types.. I'm finding Jalal amazing..

when I started, I loved Radha... par yaar uski nakhren bahut zyaadaa hain ๐Ÿ˜† Jalal has SOOO much patience towards her (and you know my weakness๐Ÿ˜†)... so, I've naturally gravitated towards him

obviously, i have to read last 3 chapters... 
Edited by lashy - 7 years ago
shahbhavini thumbnail

Chalo Mission Lashy accomplished, then 

Bhavu I don't know what you mean about devil Jalal in your story...

Actually... in next two chapters he is somewhat devil... hehehe

I'm finding Radha a bit too errr bilkul pagli types.. I'm finding Jalal amazing..

Poor girl is confused between many dilemma... war between her mind and heart... her sixth sense is winning sometime and sometime her mind took over. Her weakest problem is her arrogance and anger.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

when I started, I loved Radha... par yaar uski nakhren bahut zyaadaa hain ๐Ÿ˜† Jalal has SOOO much patience towards her (and you know my weakness๐Ÿ˜†)... so, I've naturally gravitated towards him

obviously, i have to read last 3 chapters...

She mostly acted like arrogant princess than maid... weak in acting๐Ÿ˜†

lashy thumbnail
alffim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! As I want  updates asap!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š