AsYa OS: Teaser 4- I missed my periods, Asad- Page 32- 23rd Aug - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
very well written๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š. zoyas outburst was very touching๐Ÿ‘.sad for asad๐Ÿ˜ญ. iam looking forward for sequel.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by anopama

Oh wow 
This was an intense one 
But I love zoya like this always fighting back 
And not giving in to Asad and what he wants 
Looking forward for the sequel 
Tht will be out of the box for AAK 
Can't wait 

Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š

Zoya in dis OS was fed up of Asad always doing everything just for his ammi. Even though he did it for her he never admitted it to her which will only make her feel like a 2nd class citizen. If Dilshad was an evil woman then Asad wud have always come into her words against Zoya which wud have really made Zoya's life miserable.

If she agrees to Asad then she will be hurt again n again by him as he did not respects, trusts n loves her which he claims to do. Any normal will think of herself not wat d others wants her to do. She just stood for herself on how she sud not let her life get ruined.

Sequel will be a 2 years leap which will be of Zoya turning into a businesswoman. Live in relation will be some kind of chance for Asad to prove Zoya dat he has changed.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by muskaan17rocks

Amazing dear
Loved reading it
Zoya's outburst was a treat to read with her making asad realize that he can't expect that zoya forgives him for all of his wrong deeds
I so wished that they would have showed something like this in the show
But it was a treat to read this os
Looking forward to the sequel you are planning to write and I do not mind any type of plot you use
๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š

Honestly speaking, even in some old movie heroines were shown wid self-respect who wud not always be selfless n sacrificing at d cost of her happiness. And dis was a show of 2012 so Zoya sud also think abt her happiness n betterment 1st instead of always getn hurt to make others happy. Its said dat if u don't respect urself no one else will. Any normal girl will do wat Zoya did here.

Asad did not bothered to change his behaviour n regressive ideologies even being a big businessman n living wid Zoya for so many months. He always tuk her kidness for granted thinking dat Zoya will always forgive him no matter so he needed a reality check 4m her.

Many people wished sumthn like dis to be shown in d show n Zoya to leave d house breaking d engagement but Gul was only in mood of making Zoya a clown.

Sequel will be a 2 years leap which will be of Zoya turning into a businesswoman. Live in relation will be some kind of chance for Asad to prove Zoya dat he has changed.
Originally posted by raspi

That will be gud

Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by preetiasya

very well written๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š. zoyas outburst was very touching๐Ÿ‘.sad for asad๐Ÿ˜ญ. iam looking forward for sequel.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š

More than Asad, I felt sad for Zoya. Asad had to learn d hard dat he can't expect her to always forgive him n marry d man who always hurt her just to please his mother.
nice update...
i'm waiting eagerly fr the seq...
and i'm definitely dont want to miss asya parts...
i mean live in realation of asya...wow ,exciting
cont soon...

LUV ASYA(KABHI)
very nice
hope to read its sequel soon

Originally posted by anuv6

nice update...
i'm waiting eagerly fr the seq...
and i'm definitely dont want to miss asya parts...
i mean live in realation of asya...wow ,exciting
cont soon...

LUV ASYA(KABHI)

Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Live in relation will be test for Asad to prove dat he has changed
Originally posted by nilusoni

very nice
hope to read its sequel soon

Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
u are right ..no relationship is above self  respect
no matter how much love is der ..trust respect are foundation stones of a marraige