Supernatural

India-Forums

Asylum 2016

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
 Saturday :  

*Since Jared and Jensen's solo panels are at the same time, I combined the information as it was being tweeted into one post to make it easier. 

• Jensen says that Sam had kept the Samulet the whole time, says he knew and it wasn't a surprise to any of us but it was a surprise to Dean. Dean was touched and confused as to why Sam had kept it the whole time.
  • Jared got chills reading 11x20, especially about the Samulet. He was very happy about it :)
  • Jensen has a love/hate relationship with the Samulet. Says that when he runs he "catches it in his teeth" lol. He picked the Samulet out himself out of a box of jewelry at WB back in the day. He thought it was unique and cool. He liked the Samulet because it helped build Dean.
  • Jared talks about Yellow Fever, had to go through intense therapy to get over the snake. Snake wrangler was forcing snake onto JP. 
  • Jensen said the Samulet is now in Dean's pocket - apparently Dean won't actually be wearing the Samulet in the upcoming eps.
  • Jensen has no idea where the nickname J-Money came from.
  • Jared is asked about playing different versions of Sam. Talks about how Soulless!Sam was sociopathic but logical about who he would kill. Jared says the way he approaches playing different versions of Sam is in the context of what happens in the episode.
  • Jensen missed the beginning of the last episode. Fan tells him not to iron Sam's shirt with beer. Jensen: It didn't show me spitting beer on it did it? J2 came up with the beer thing, it wasn't scripted. 
  • Jared said Sam's vision of Hell was filmed in front of a green screen with Shackles - "That's what I call Jensen" :P
  • Jared says they put a prosthetic over his eye and then put a hook through it. It wasn't as uncomfortable as it looked, they used a photo double for some of it. 
  • Jensen says that FBI suits always look nice because Dean takes pride in the way he looks.
  • Fan: Spoilers! Jensen: Listen, it's gonna be a day of spoilers get over it.
  • Jared talks about AKF and how it helps him as much as it helps us :) Thanked everyone for being a part of it.
  • Jensen gives Misha kudos on Casifer, only because Misha isn't there lol.
  • Jared says hiatus beard can be uncomfortable but he only gets one chance a year to grow it lol.
  • Jared talks about S1 Jared (regarding what advice he would give him) and talks about how back then he was restless, was a homebody and had just bought a house in LA and wanted to be at home; he thinks that translated a lot into the way Sam didn't want to hunt. Jared would tell himself in s1 to "play the long game" and to keep going.
  • Jared: When I have time off I'm boring.
  • Jensen says Dean has a hard time with Casifer because it's someone he hates that is in the body of someone he sees "as a brother." 
  • Jared talks about Misha crashing his panel last year with the conga line, said he wanted to join in lol. "It was good to see Misha, doing whatever Misha was doing." 
  • Jared's favorite thing about travelling to conventions is getting to meet new people and seeing the difference SPN makes to people. He finds it amazing. He says when you're working really hard it really helps to know you've made a difference to people.
  • Jensen thanks a fan for making him laugh so much.
  • Jared: "I can always use some T. Swift in the morning."
  • Jensen teasing a fan: "You need to say f**k this shit I'm out' and walk away." Fan: I can't because my mum's here. 
  • Kim Manners put the idea of directing into Jensen's head. 
  • Fan asks why Sam didn't keep Thor's hammer? Jared thinks Sam's just a fan of Chris Hemsworth ;) Says that ep was a lot of fun. Jared tries to think of the Sam/Thor ship name. Tham? Sor?
  • The first time Jensen directed a scene with him in it, he forgot to memorize his lines. He was too busy thinking about camera angles.
  • About Twitter "stalking" - Jared: You're allowed to watch me on Twitter, that's "why I Twit...Tweet?" :P
  • Jared: Me and Sam are homies.
  • Jensen on Jared: "There's probably no one who lives a life as close as mine." If he could be a shapeshifter Jensen would not be Jared because they're already so close in real life. 
  • Jensen would be somebody who lives on a beach if he could be a shapeshifter for a day.
  • Jensen: If you can keep your head in a safe place, there's a lot of things you can do. Says that there are a lot of things he would like to try but he's pretty happy with his life. "I'm pretty happy with who I am."
  • Jared: Seeing what Jensen did (Red Meat) was a joy...is always a joy. Says filming that ep was fun but tiring to film, was happy he got to do a "Revenant scene." Enjoyed watching Jensen's scenes because he wasn't there when Jensen was filming them and loves watching those scenes as a fan.
  • Jared says his kids were both birthed with help from a mid-wife. Has a lot of respect for that. 
  • Jared says the awkward Sam/Cas non-hug after Sam gets his soul back wasn't scripted, he and Misha added it on the day and it was kept in.
  • Jensen: "The studio has basically said that Supernatural will continue until we want to tap out - but not anytime soon." 
  • Jared is asked about tips to love yourself. Jared: I've worked really hard on this, myself and with professionals. I still find it really hard. Go easy on yourself, and forgive yourself for the hard times. Mistakes make you who you are.
  • Jensen is asked if he can describe himself in one song. Jensen: "One song?! What, can you? There's not even an album!"
  • Jensen said trolling' then said that Kathryn Newton will hate that he just said that.
  • Jensen on negativity: There are naysayers who have an agenda of being hurtful. But there is so much positivity, amazing community. We need to either help the haters or ignore them. Jensen says that when people say hurtful things in fandom: "90% of that is people wanting attention or needing help."
  • Fan: Shake it off. Jensen: That's my song.
  • Best advice for those taking exams? Jared: Do your best, put your all into it, it will work out. 
  • Jensen on what he learned about Dean this season: That he can fight three people in the Impala.
  • Jensen said he and Jared talk about how they're part of a family because of the show. 
  • Jared and Jensen play the best pranks, some good stuff with Rob that will probably be on the gag reel.
  • Spoilers - Dean confronts Chuck in the next episode. The writers are happy with the unusual choice Jensen made about a scene in the next ep. Dean cries when he's talking to Chuck. 
  • Jared is stumped by a fan's Scottish accent. "I need Ruth!"
  • Jensen about if Danneel had been in The French Mistake: "I have a hot wife. Jared, wait outside."
  • Jared says that filming comedy eps takes some of the weight off of the heavier episodes, like with Swap Meat. 
  • Jared says if Sam and Dean did a body switching ep it would have to be really well rehearsed. Does a Jensen/Dean blue steel. 
  • Jensen's favorite dinosaur is a gorgosaurus. "Look it up!"
  • Jared is asked how he'd feel if Sam was LGBT. He thinks Sam is straight based on history, but if the writers write it, he'd be happy to do it. He's about equality and if the writers wrote Sam as bi he'd be okay with it.
  • Jared: "Just to be clear, Jared is 100% pro-LGBT positive. I am all for love equality."

• Jared and Jensen sit the way they sit onstage because it's where they sit in the Impala.
  • The boys have fun spinning their chairs. 
  • Jensen: "Can we turn the heat up in here!" Jared starts to strip. Jensen: "And just like that it got hotter."
  • After playing "spin Jared and Jensen" Jared hugs and kisses the fan he is pointing at after spinning. Jensen: "Is there a doctor in here?"
  • J2 went to the grocery store Asda yesterday. Jared was shocked they only had spray deodorant. Jensen mic dropped because he knew the meaning behind the name Asda. 
  • Ty Olsson crashes the panel and brings Jared a stick of deodorant. 
  • Jensen: This is a family show. Except when Mark Sheppard is up here. Or Sebastian. Or any other cast mate.
  • Jared laughs at the punchline of his joke while he's telling it. Jensen: When Jared tells something he thinks is funny he laughs while telling it so nobody understands it. 
  • The boys start doing "British" accents, Jensen then does an Australian one. 
  • Red Meat was the most challenging to film this season for Jared, Jensen's was Baby. Jared says that he takes each death seriously. Says he feels like the fans do when either brother dies so it's hard. Said he really tried to put some emotional weight into his death scene.
  • Jensen on Jared in Red Meat: "Whenever you're emoting pain, it's very physical so those episodes are exhausting!" 
  • They both felt exhausted after the emotional scenes in the ep. And said the other did it a job well done.
  • Boys tutted at for spoilers. 
  • Jared (teasing the fans): "Spoiler alert everyone dies but Crowley!"
  • Jensen found Baby challenging because of the different style of filming, calls it a unique episode to film. 
  • Jensen loves animals having human names. "This is my cat named Steve!"
  • Jensen talks about how he and Jared are forced to be together 9 months out of the year, but when they're not they choose to hang out anyway. "When we're not forced to be together we're still together."
  • Jared on Jensen and him working together: "When you're working with somebody the best way to make it better is to offer your opinion."
  • Behind the scenes, there's a rule. Best idea wins, which always leads to good discussions. Jared says they don't have arguments on set but have "spirited discussions" because they're all friends and respect each other. 
  • Jensen: "We all have a unique and respectful relationship on Supernatural." Jensen mentions how Misha called Jensen to ask his advice on a problem he had yesterday. 
  • They're thankful for those friendships and how it enables them to have good working relationships as well. 
  • A little girl drew a picture for J2 and they both hugged her and Jensen asked if he could keep it. Jared looked at it and said, "Yep, Sam is drawn taller."
  • Jared: "Has someone got a fan?" Jensen: "Are you kidding there's loads of fans here" lol.
  • There was a pro snowboarder who was an AD in season 1, went off, got married and had a baby girl - she was the two year old in last week's ep that Sam pulls from the car! Jared used his baby voice with her. 
  • Jared: "We're a family."
  • Swap Meat was supposed to be a Sam and Dean body swap ep instead of a Gary and Sam body swap. They weren't ready at the time but would love to do it now. Jared says even if he plays Dean he will not cut his hair and Jensen says he won't wear a wig lol.
  • Jared: If you watch all of the episodes, once a week, it'll take you four years. Jensen: Dude, there's people here who're like "It took me two weeks."
  • A fan asks what makes Sam and Dean's relationship so strong. Jensen: They're ...brothers? 
  • The brothers have reached breaking points and have chosen to carry on together with each other, and that's what makes them stronger. 
  • Jared: It's reaching a point where you have the choice to continue. Sam and Dean don't have a lot. Most people would use that as an excuse to give up but they continue to keep fighting. 
  • Jensen: Sam and Dean are each other's reason to continue. 
  • Jensen: "You can find someone or something to fight for and that can keep you going."
  • Jared wants to do a Hawaii episode - Sam and Dean on vacation! "Or Vegas...Sam and Dean in Vegas might be interesting!"
  • The boys start doing accents again lol. 
  • Boys are both huge fans of the show. Jensen likes to read new scripts and see where the brothers are gonna go and do next. 
  • According to Jensen, Jared has the Sam and Dean life-sized cardboard cutouts in his bathroom. 
  • J2 notice that they're calling them for photo ops. "They're calling us for photo ops and we're here...That's gonna be interesting!"
  • Jensen jokes that Jared missed his nap time after Jared asks if anyone can say the alphabet backwards lol. 
  • Jared challenged Jensen to a game of GoldenEye on the N64 and Jensen got his butt handed to him, but Jared knows he can't beat Jensen at Halo. 
  • Jensen: "I'm not nearly as much of a nerd as Jared is!"
  • Jared said the thing he's the best at is Super Smash Bros. Said he played a guy who came 2nd in a UT Austin camp out of 56,000 people and absolutely annihilated him!

Sunday :

*Since Jared and Jensen's solo panels are at the same time, I combined the information as it was being tweeted into one post to make it easier.

• Jared is enjoying the wolf whistles lol. He is so happy to be doing overseas conventions. Says it was hard to commit himself to coming back overseas but is glad he did it. Says Gen sends her love.
  • Jensen got up on his chair to pretend to be Jared lol.
  • Fan asks what it's like to deliver Winchester logic lines/ comedy with a straight face? Jensen: Writers don't check what we do so we change the lines. Fan: What about accidents don't just happen accidentally'? Jensen: That was an accident.
  • The fans cheered when Jared brought up the grocery store Asda.
  • Jared didn't want to do a Buffy or Charmed type of series. He thought about rejecting the role of Sam when his manager brought up the audition, until he read the actual Supernatural script. The more he learned about SPN the more excited he was to be a part of it, wanted something awesome and full of adventures. "And then I met this pretty boy" (Jensen). 
  • Jensen says you get used to auditions; performing in front of a camera doesn't make Jensen nervous but people do. 
  • Jared joking about meeting Jensen for the first time: Listen, dude, I've been playing Dean for five years. 
  • Jensen faced his fear of talking in front of lots of people, he got over it, now he loves it.
  • A fan says her favorite moments are when the boys take off their shirts. Jensen: Watch Arrow. Fan: But you and Jared are better. Jensen: Speechless.
  • Jared said the execs stood up to clap for him and Jensen after their first read together. "You got yourself a TV show!" Said he and Jensen high-fived and had their first bro hug after they found out they got their parts on SPN. He said their first bro hug was awkward but now they have perfected the bro hug. They became friends auditioning for the show. They talked a lot and found they had a lot in common.
  • Fan asks Jensen about his favorite memory on SPN? Jensen: Lot of amazing things, tragic things, started as a single guy and now married with a beautiful daughter.
  • Dean's become a part of Jensen's personality now. He just calls him up on screen.
  • Jared says between 6-10 years old Jared's big brother was his worst enemy. When he was 11 they became best friends and still are. 
  • Jensen's fav thing is that he gets to play a character he loves with a cast he loves for an audience that's family.
  • Jared says the fight scene with Jensen in Skin was one of the most difficult physical scenes to shoot. It was a 14 hour long training/combat prep for that scene. Luckily he as 22 and had the time since he didn't have kids so it was easier. 
  • Fan: If you could choose one song to describe your life what would it be? Because of the girl's accent Jared thought she said something about a po*nstar lol.
  • Jensen: The key to success is loving what you do and don't worry about the small stuff. Do what makes you happy.
  • Jared hopes the song to describe his life would be "My Way" by Frank Sinatra. He then says that his po*nstar song would be "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin. 
  • Jared said Gen understands why he can't be there for Mother's Day, she knows how awesome the fans are.
  • Jared: When Misha's around, all I'm thinking about is how to mess with him lol. He says it's easier when Jensen directs instead of Misha because he is always looking for an opportunity to mess with Misha.
  • Jensen is asked if he could bring back Bobby, would Jensen trade in Cas? "Yes, definitely." Then says he would keep Cas for selfish reasons, those reasons being that Cas has powers. 
  • A fan starts crying and apologizing. Jared: You don't have to apologize; you're around family. 
  • Fan: Who makes you nervous? Jensen: My wife. (someone tweeted that he mentioned her asking if he had taken the trash out yet and him getting flustered if he hasn't lol). 
  • Jared has a Swedish buddy who has a total man crush on Thor. Jared said he auditioned for Thor.
  • A male, Irish fan is up on stage and picks Jared up and spun him around. "That's what a Guinness a day does for us!" Jared calls him a strong dude.
  • Peter Roth, the president of WB makes Jensen watch what he says. He's the big boss and writes the checks!
  • Jared tells the story about stopping all of the trains in Europe lol. Gen tried to tell Jared not to worry about her bag that was left on the platform because it was just stuff but Jared thought it was "like a failure as a husband, ya know?" Richard was there with them when it happened and he was like, "Hey, Jared, I'm with you man, but I'm gonna sit over there" lol. 
  • Jensen would bring back John Winchester to bring out a side of Dean we haven't seen in a long time.
  • A producer of Fifty Shades of Grey came to Jensen's house to ask if he was interested. Jensen says Danneel was nodding yes vigorously. He didn't do it because it didn't fit in his schedule.
  • Spoiler - Jensen says we'll find out what makes Dean attracted to Amara in a few weeks.
  • There was a rift between the bros in season four. Jared says that Dean has forgiven Sam now because Jensen and Gen are friends haha! 
  • Jensen could have been in Deadpool but turned it down for SPN. Wouldn't say which part. Jensen: You can keep your Deadpool, I'll keep my Dean Winchester. Someone shouted that there's a Deadpool 2 coming, and Jensen said there's also a season 12 coming and he'd rather be Dean Winchester. 
  • Jared hopes that Sam and Dean by now have figured out that people sometimes make mistakes with bad outcomes.
  • Jensen shared an email from the boss of the WB TV. He LOVES SPN and can't wait for s12.
  • Earlier Jared mentioned that he would create "shadow man" as a monster for the show.
  • Jensen says that the head of the WB considers himself part of the SPNFamily.
  • A fan loses a contact because of crying of laughter at Jared's train story. He asks if she has to drive home. Fan: "No, the train!"

• Jared is fangirling over how smart Jensen is.
  • Boys doing accents again lol.
  • Jensen regarding Jared doing a British accent: "Am I staring at the next 007?" Jared: "I'm not at license to say yet." 
  • Jensen teasing Jared: "When you ask Jared to do a Texas accent, he puts ON an accent, like, dude, you're FROM Texas."
  • Jared does a Scottish dance, ends up being a Lucky Charm leprechaun.
  • Jensen: How many countries are in this country?
  • Jensen was asked to try a Welsh accent but couldn't lol.
  • What would Sam change in Dean's past if he could go back in time? Sam understands the past doesn't define you, including for Dean.
  • Jared: Sam and Dean's mistakes made them who they are. And I think they're pretty fricken cool.
  • J2 talk about rude hand gestures that exist overseas that they don't have in the U.S. and accidentally offending waiters. 
  • Jared embarrassed Jensen when they were out in Italy and he did Godfather hand gestures that he didn't realize meant f-yourself, and a bad accent. Jared thought he was just complimenting the waiter lol.
  • Kid: Hi Sam and Dean! Jensen (deep voice) Hi!
  • Jared: We kill zombies in our sleep. We've been doing it for 11 years. Jensen: We've been doing it before The Walking Dead. 
  • It was neat for Sam and Dean to meet the hunter duo in The Chitters, to know there's others out there fighting the good fight. 
  • Jared: Sam and Dean aren't omniscient, there are things they don't know. That's why the hunter community is important to them. 
  • What would Sam and Dean's reaction to the Hillywood girls be? Jensen: Dean would be like this is weird but wanna go for dinner? Sam wouldn't see them as they are so small :P
  • Jensen: I'm the short brother. Jared: I'm the brother with long hair.
  • Jared's favorite Sam to play was Soulless!Sam. 
  • Jensen: I've not had to play many versions of Dean. Just Demon!Dean. Jared: Future Dean, Dog Dean... Jensen: That poodle was hot, man!
  • Jared to Jensen: You've had more Dean's than you give yourself credit for.
  • Jensen says he liked Yellow Fever Dean, though he wishes Demon!Dean had stuck around longer.
  • Jared: Because we're so comfortable with each other and he and I know each other so well, it's allowed us to commit to Supernatural and make it work.
  • Jensen (re: Dark Angel): Jessica Alba didn't treat me very well until my granddad died while I was on set. She came to my trailer and held me.
  • Jared's phone started ringing and Jensen started dancing to the song and Jared took the phone and put it on Jensen's face.
  • Gen just FaceTimed Jared, Jensen said "hey guys" to Tom and Shep, then they both were FaceTiming them. Jared then turned the phone towards the audience, everyone told Gen Happy Mother's Day and the fans said hello to her and the kids. Jared told her Happy Mother's Day and he loves her :)
  • Jensen: Now I've gotta go call my wife!
  • Jared left the stage with a thank you to the fans for an awesome weekend, and making it easier to leave Gen and the boys. 

credit : http://sammyhale.tumblr.com/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jackles.annihilation.Hybrid_Freak

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Storytime!

Jensen thought it was cool that my Impala license plate was attatched to my jacket, and when I gave him the bracelet I made him he first asked me where I was from, because I "didn't have the local accent" and then did a double take at the bracelet, ran his thumb over the letters, looked up at me, and said, "this is really cool, thank you" in a really heartfelt way.

While Neela and I waited in line for Jareds auto, Jared slapped his hand down on the table a couple of times, since he was really happy with the pose he and the girl in the photo did. The whole room instantly quieted down, and Jensen stopped mid-signing, looked over at Jared and yelled "calm down!". So Jared went "but it's a proper pose!" and held up the photo for Jensen to see. In response, Jensen just threw a sharpie at Jared, and Jared tried to catch it with his mouth, like he usually does. It barely missed hitting him right in the face, and ended up landing on the floor instead. Jared went "I almost caught that!" and Jensen shook his head and said "no, I almost hit you in the face!". So Jared started giggling and said "not the face!", holding a hand up in front of his face, and then Jensen mocked him, going "NOT THE FACE, NOT THE FACE" waving his hand in fron of his face. At that point, Clif threw the sharpie back to Jensen, who cooly just caught it in one hand, pulled the cap off with the other hand, and went back to signing. The smug look on his face showed how incredibly pleased with himself he was.

Then, when I got to Jared's table, he looked up at me and said, "Those are attached to you, yes?", pointing to my anti-possession tattoo, and the "S.W. D.W." I had drawn on the opposite side just for the day. So I explained that no, it was only the anti-possession one, and the one on my back, at which point I turned around to show him. Problem was that my dress covered part of it, so he stood up, and pulled my dress and ponytail aside so he could see. When he saw it, he went "now, I know that handwriting", and as I turned around I said "you should, it's yours". He looked really happy, and said "that's f**king awesome!" and gave me a high five. So he signed my licens plate too, and at that pointI gave him the bracelet I made him, saying "I made this for you". As he took it, he looked at it, and when he looked up again, his eyes had welled up a bit. He looked me straight in the eyes and said "thank you, this is so nice, thank you". I, of course, started rambling about how they just give so much to us all the time, that I wanted to give something back, to which he replied "but you do give back to us, all the time. Thank you so much".

There are simply no words for how much I love these guys, and nothing in the world makes me happier than being right here, right now.

J2 JUST RANDOMLY WALKWED THORUGH THE HALLWAY WHERE I WAS SITTING AT A TABLE, TYPING A MESSAGE

AND I DIDNT EVEN NOTIVE THEM UNTIL SOMEONE STARTED MESSIBG WITH MY PHONE BY PRESSING RANODM LETTERS

AND I LOOKED TO MY RIGHT AND IT WAS JENSEN, HIS FACE RIGHT NEXT TO ME, AND JARED NEXT TO HIM BOTH SMILIBG AND STARING AT MY PHONE AND ME

IM DONE WITH MY LIFE THEY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 08 May 2016 at 2:08pm

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
My friend Sheila and I were sitting in the coach. She was playing with her phone and I was eating. Suddenly someone was poking on her phone. For a second I thought it was some drunk delinquent trying to molest her or steal her phone (I've seen this before) so I almost standed up to shout at that person. And I saw Jensen was standing here. Sheila looked at me, confused and shocked. And Jensen ran away giggling. Then another person poked on her phone. Yes it was Jared and he also ran away giggling. We finally realised that maybe we should scream right now. 
So naughty. 
So cute. 
Goodbye world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Hybrid_Freak

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Padackles have family play nights' where the kids play with toys or watch movies. They'll have family game nights when the kids are older.
Jared at Asylum16 M&G

Jared's #asylum16 M&G: We got told we had 5 more minutes and Jensen walked in. Told Jared they had to go. Jared's #asylum16 M&G: Jensen picked someone to ask 'Sam' a question - he was asked what his fave 'set' is.  Jared's #asylum16 M&G: Jared answered with 'the bunker' and Jensen put his hand on Jared's shoulder, looked down at him and said 'his home'.

.annihilation.Hybrid_Freak

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Bless you for posting all of this here. Hug Now, let me just go cry and sulk in a corner for I can't experience any of this ever. *cries* 

Edited by .annihilation. - 08 May 2016 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Bless you for posting all of this here. Hug Now, let me just go cry and sulk in a corner for I can't experience any of this ever. *cries* 

Bank loot someday Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 09 May 2016 at 2:00am

Jackles.annihilation.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index