Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Hi every1...I m Jassie.....I have some questions in mymind which I m often confused about!!! Do answer them and discuss!!!

- Do u know exactly when u fall in love in someone?

-Do u know that person is Mr. Right??

-Why do u get confused in love at times, after meeting other guyz???

-Is the confusion seen as a fickel-minded behaviour???

-And

-Is it worth clinging to a fading love???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Worth a thought" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seema_17

IF-Rockerz

seema_17

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
hi jassie.... u kno i was thinking abt love these past few days, well more like brooding actually. n u kno wat am starting to think... love did exist upto a point, but these days youngsters n i mean teens n 20s r not actually loving someone, but they r in love with the idea of love. i kno cuz a similar thing happened to me, i won't go into details tho Tongue . n this idea of being in love is the exact reason y u get confused after meeting other guys... becuz ur attention span is only so much, after that u move on to the next person when things start looking not so rozy with ur current love. as for clinging to a fading love, i believe that the basis for any relationship shld be strong unconditional love, n if the base is weak then break it off right at the beginning... well thats just my opinion, i'll post more as i think of other things Smile

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

Hi every1...I m Jassie.....I have some questions in mymind which I m often confused about!!! Do answer them and discuss!!! hi jassie how are you ...

many may not agree with my views but listen..

abt love ...it is a mental game...like i would say a tiger sleeping in den it is just needed to be get awake.........

- Do u know exactly when u fall in love in someone? if u start thinking on this for some one that am i in love then the next day u will tell yes i am.. in simple the more u thing for someine in such a manner u feel yes i am in love..

-Do u know that person is Mr. Right?? no one is right sacrifice and compromise are 2 main pillars of love..u will never find Mr. right i mean the image t he nature wht u want in some one.

-Why do u get confused in love at times, after meeting other guyz??? yes this is coz u think on love too much

-And

-Is it worth clinging to a fading love???... fading of love or grip getting loose is depend upon our behavior no relation breaks from one side.

my adice

better avoid such virus which may effect you either positive or negative way.

hmm Newtons Law:

Love can neither be created or Destroyed, but can change from one person to other..

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
-Is it worth clinging to a fading love???... fading of love or grip getting loose is depend upon our behavior no relation breaks from one side.

This I hafta agree....It totallie depends on how committed we were to da relationship when we started...If we weren't so committed, then we'll try to break the relationship off by just trying to slip out of it and giving some lame excuses....

Are there a lot of cases as such these days????Where a person just have a relationship for the fun of it and not being committed???

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Hi every1...I m Jassie.....I have some questions in mymind which I m often confused about!!! Do answer them and discuss!!!

-And

Is this thread supposed to be for discussion by girls onlyConfused

prietyny

Goldie

prietyny

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

- Do u know exactly when u fall in love in someone? yes

-And

I will just say when you know its right its right if think too much you will miss outEmbarrassed

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

-And

Is this thread supposed to be for discussion by girls onlyConfused

It is meant for both sexes...U can turn the qns ur way too...

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prietyny

- Do u know exactly when u fall in love in someone? yes

-And

I will just say when you know its right its right if think too much you will miss outEmbarrassed

Are u meaning to say by gut instinct or intuition???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top