My heart goes out to Dhani

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm sticking with this storyline for one reason and one reason only.  I cannot wait to see Dhani emerging victorious at the end!  It's hard watching her go through a cycle of humiliation and disrespect over and over again.  The only way to break this cycle is for Dhani to stand firmly with her head held high, dignity in place, and ENOUGH as her voice.  She can't succumb to hatred and chagrin every single time something goes wrong.  I'm actually disappointed in Viplav.  His annoyance at Dhani in yesterday's episode at the restaurant was uncalled for and certainly out of character.  I didn't like how he pacified Dhani when she came running into their room with an explanation.  What was the point in appeasing her after the fact?  He left her to fend off the vultures by herself.  He knew Dadibua was going to make a huge commotion once inside the house.  Dhani is Viplav's responsibility; he brought her to his house and it's his job to protect her self-esteem and self-worth.  I've been noticing that Viplav has no tenacity in front of Dadibua.  This strikes me as odd because Viplav's character is supposed to be virtuous.  Where is Viplav the guardian angel?  Where has his fire gone?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangitha thumbnail
Well said .I'm waiting for dis kamini bua krap to end.Nowadays Im pissed at viplav also, why can't he undrstand kamini's chipki nature.He is not some innocent cow who cannot understand all this .From last satrday onwards i am angry at viplav than kamini.Plz grow up viplav .Its easy to give support to ur wife behind the closd doors.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sangitha

Well said .I'm waiting for dis kamini bua krap to end.Nowadays Im pissed at viplav also, why can't he undrstand kamini's chipki nature.He is not some innocent cow who cannot understand all this .From last satrday onwards i am angry at viplav than kamini.Plz grow up viplav .Its easy to give support to ur wife behind the closd doors.

I love Viplav, but I've been getting a little annoyed with him over the past few episodes.  He isn't defending his wife the way he used to previously.  Dhani's lack of an education wasn't an issue before, but now he too is getting irritated.  Viplav has been the most unique male lead I've ever seen on TV.  All of us love him for his charisma, integrity, and righteousness.  I sincerely hope the creatives won't tamper with this one of a kind character.
Sangitha thumbnail
Ya I also love viplav very much.l was atractedcto dis serial only becoz of viplav .He is unique hero. Viplav had fought with dis whole world for dhani,even with his family the dadaji whom he loves and respect alot ,then who is this dadibua .This is irking me a lot.I am watching this serial from the start without missing a single episode but know becoz of dis kamini and bua mujhe show dekhne ka mann he nahi hai.I hope dis track gets over soon .
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree to everything u said dazzling im afraid the makers are hellbent on making Vipu dumb and more character assassination is on the way im seriously irked with Vipu too he has always been her protector they have shown him as a strong male lead and to keep quite infront of the dadibua for something she hasn't done in purpose Vipu knows her in and out and for him to say that to her is so so out of the character
Well makers need drama and if this is what feed them Trp they will go to any extend guys
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sangitha

Ya I also love viplav very much.l was atractedcto dis serial only becoz of viplav .He is unique hero. Viplav had fought with dis whole world for dhani,even with his family the dadaji whom he loves and respect alot ,then who is this dadibua .This is irking me a lot.I am watching this serial from the start without missing a single episode but know becoz of dis kamini and bua mujhe show dekhne ka mann he nahi hai.I hope dis track gets over soon .

I hope so too!  I can tolerate Dadibua, but I can't stand Kamini.  Annoying character!
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you Frnd..I don't understand how dadi bua gets more space than dadi in viplav's life..?  
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalivasudev

Agree with you Frnd..I don't understand how dadi bua gets more space than dadi in viplav's life..?

Exactly...dadi was the most important person in Viplav's life before...And she is such sweet person and their bonding was also very strong...she is very sweet to Dhani too...Their scenes are always a pleasure to watch...
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I'm sticking with this storyline for one reason and one reason only. I cannot wait to see Dhani emerging victorious at the end! It's hard watching her go through a cycle of humiliation and disrespect over and over again. The only way to break this cycle is for Dhani to stand firmly with her head held high, dignity in place, and ENOUGH as her voice. She can't succumb to hatred and chagrin every single time something goes wrong. I'm actually disappointed in Viplav. His annoyance at Dhani in yesterday's episode at the restaurant was uncalled for and certainly out of character. I didn't like how he pacified Dhani when she came running into their room with an explanation. What was the point in appeasing her after the fact? He left her to fend off the vultures by herself. He knew Dadibua was going to make a huge commotion once inside the house. Dhani is Viplav's responsibility; he brought her to his house and it's his job to protect her self-esteem and self-worth. I've been noticing that Viplav has no tenacity in front of Dadibua. This strikes me as odd because Viplav's character is supposed to be virtuous. Where is Viplav the guardian angel? Where has his fire gone?

Totally agree with you dear...just can't take this daily humiliation of Dhani...totally disappointed with Viplav..
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilin

Agree to everything u said dazzling im afraid the makers are hellbent on making Vipu dumb and more character assassination is on the way im seriously irked with Vipu too he has always been her protector they have shown him as a strong male lead and to keep quite infront of the dadibua for something she hasn't done in purpose Vipu knows her in and out and for him to say that to her is so so out of the character
Well makers need drama and if this is what feed them Trp they will go to any extend guys

How will the TRPs go up if they butcher the most precious character on the show?  Let's face it, this show is surviving on its loyal viewers.  Pissing the existing audience off isn't the way to go in terms of TRPs. ðŸ˜•