•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi,
I had a friend who liked me a lot and did a lot of things for me. I was engaged at that time. My engagement broke somehow and I came very close to him. After 3-4 months my fiancee was back on track and we got married. Now this friend cannot take my absence from his life (earlier we used to talk 24 by 7) and is very heart broken. I tried to console him by giving him full support but few days back he left from my life. I am full of regrets because I respect him a lot and cannot see him this way. Should i let him go as it will be better for him or should i try to talk it out of him and bring him back.
Let him go.

Good in long term
It happens. One of my female friend is doing the same thing with me. I try to contact her but she doesnt reply. Keep messaging him.. he will reply you.. dont give up like me ๐Ÿคฃ
took a sometime dear and after sometime your friend back to u dear๐Ÿ˜‰
Someone bring back surabhisandhir

So we can get an update on the lost friend
What you would do after bringing him back in your life?
You have your husband, family and responsibilities.

You can't talk with him 24*7 like before.

If this friendship reached to obsession, it would ruin your marriage.

If you really wanted him, you could have rejected your reformed fiance (now husband) and go married with your friend. For your and his better future let him go and never try to contact him.

let him go..
memories never fade... he will definitely try to reach you someday
Surabhi.. 

The best thing you can do to/for him - to honor his friendship, for being so supportive in time of your need is to let him go. Give him that time and space so he can heal himself up. Every time you talk to him you're somewhere leading him on which gives more pain in end. You think you're supporting but talking to him you're not doing any favors - it just you're delaying his healing and grieving process. 

Today i am pretty much convinced with my experiences in life that when you let go, you actually manifest unconditional love ( for them, for yourself ) . Not letting go just the people, but letting go all sort of judgement you've for people and for yourself like these regrets and guilty feelings you've which serve nothing but it just a form of self beating. You need to realize that things were not in your control, also you cannot control someone else emotions - they have to go through what they have to. Every person has its own journey and their lessons which they need to learn - that is how person evolves from these difficult situations if done right and wisely. So, let him be where he is and one day when emotions will be down, he will see things with much more clarity. Either he will be bitter or look back to things more fondly.  Well, that will be his choice but that is the best gift to him you can give. I hope i made some sense and didn't go OTT. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

What you would do after bringing him back in your life?
You have your husband, family and responsibilities.

You can't talk with him 24*7 like before.

If this friendship reached to obsession, it would ruin your marriage.

If you really wanted him, you could have rejected your reformed fiance (now husband) and go married with your friend. For your and his better future let him go and never try to contact him.

Agree with you
Come on believe yourself

csgo4sale