Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
In India, November 14 - the birthday of India's first prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru , is celebrated as Children's Day. Jawaharlal Nehru loved children and was popular among them as "chacha" Nehru, ("chacha" is the Hindi word for "uncle"). Thus, his birthday is celebrated as Children's Day.

O so u think this is to celebrate Children's Day??? No man.. itz for our special, darling Moderator of Music Corner. By the way, November 14 is Children's Day in India but this is for another cause.... Wink

Hey all,
      On November 14, 2006 someone will have completed their two years on India Forums.  She is sweet, benevolent, helpful, sophisticated, cute, and is a Himesh Reshammiya's True Fan. She is a moderator for many, many sections of IF, including all of Zee TV's.  Please take a moment and wish/congratulate her. 

Jem di, This was Dayita's plan, originally. She wanted to give you a surprise so the topic's title is named "Happy Children's Day". Unfortunately because of the very unpleasant and unfortunate incident, she could not.  She had planned a surprise party for you and had told me, Badi, Reema about it. So we all prepared this party and hopefully this is the most rocking party so Enjoy this Celebration!!!

Members are encouraged to use these siggyz to wish our sweet Jem Di.

From Celina....

Hi Jem di meri fav. chweetoo...Jem di I've known you from the time I visited IF for the first time and knew you were a very sweet person.  We've all been through many troubles (ahem) and many other things. Remember all those arguments in SRGMP section... k letz forget that cuz itz time 2 celebrate so letz celebrate.
 ***Jem Di ur truly a gem (this is not supposed to be one of my really cheezy jokez lol)
~here r sum presentz from me~
 :)

I luv u di ur da best.. muahzzz
Celina

From Ash...

You're so far away,
but you're here
in my heart every day.
I know how lucky I am
to have a '
di ' like you.
You're not just my best friend ,
but family too.
I only wish that you
lived closer to me,
so we could get together
to share over a cup of tea.LOL
But even though you're not here,
it's such a good feeling
to know you're out there...
sharing and caring
and making each day,
so much brighter
in your own special way.
All of the warmth you send
shines through,
and there will always be
a place in my heart for you.Hug

my memories wid her  - all i can say is she was the 1st ever frnd i had on IF !!!!! - she's the best !

n here's my gift !!

From Thameem....

Hiiii....Big smile JEM.... Clap "CONGRATS" yaar...Wink

img115/8469/congoec3.gif

on completing 2 years in 'india-forums'....and here is  a bunch of fresh Roses as a copliementry gift for you...Smile

img161/5780/roses1yh9.jpg 

Jem you are a great person...first you became moderator  and then promoted to Zee channel modorater...."My heartiest greetings and best wishes for you on the happiest 2nd Anniversary in I-F"....you are such a great person and great moderator  that right from the beginnig everyone likes you for your calm and cool behavier....

I myself feel luckiest to be associated with you in I-F as a music corner buddy....I am glad you are not only our moderator but a great friend and dost ....Thanku Jem thanku  for your friendliest behevier...Big smile  you are really a gem....and " Diamonds and gems are forever"...kudos to you ..

take care....it's me Thameem Big smile 

From Badi...

Congratulations my dear Jem sis.....Thumbs Up

we are here to celebrate your second anniversary with IF...ClapClapClap

Hope you have great day... have lots of fun... Tongue

and ofcourse, you are my... hmmmm I mean our... HR's no 01 Diwani.....

I am sure HR will join us later to wish you... hmmm ... may be he has alreday done that in secret... ha... only you'll know......Embarrassed

Have Fun

From Reema

Happy Anniversary Jem! Big smile I haven't known you for the entire 2 years that you've been a part of I-F but, the time that I have known you has been more than just special!  You're one of the sweetest people in all of I-F and I'm glad to have made a friend like you! Embarrassed  Though our PM chats are more rare than we'd like, it's always fun talking to you and getting to know you better... and most of all, it's great handling MC with you!  Our ideas gel well and I think we rock as a team so... as none other than HR would say it:  "let's rock... rock the MC!" Wink  Love, Reema! Smile

Have sum cake Big smile

So letz celebrate..letz begin ENJOY JEM DI!!!

**Thanx 2 Badi Di, Reema Di and Dayita Di for helping me tonzz in putting together this 4 u**

With Tonzzz of Love from,
The Hott n Rocking Gang (The HR Gang)Wink

Edited by Reema_J - 14 November 2006 at 3:15pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Anniversary Jem!!!" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Simmi~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Simmi~

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Congratulations Jem Big smile

Keep rocking as always..Clap
that was so sweet of dayita..and not only her but celina and Reema too.. how nice..

Enjoy the party!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
i had received Dayita's invite...sorry i couldnt reply sooner :((

happy anniversary Jem!! i will write something longer later...love youHug

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Aww wow Congratz Jem di!! Clap Clap Clap

Its great having u on MC... i may not know u that well yet, but i sure hope to get to know u soon Big smile

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged

*Khushi ki ansoo* Cry

Thank you sooooo sooooo much all of you: Dayita (we miss you), Celina, Ash, Badi di, Reema, Thameem - You guys all ROCK!!!

sammie & luvneet thanks to both of you too!

& thanks Khairrrrrr!!! Theek hai shall look forward to your lamba message soon!

Love to All,

Jem Hug

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 14 November 2006 at 5:38am

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Congratz Jem didi!!!HugHappy anniversary!Embarrassed

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
hey jem sisHug happy 2nd year anniversary yaaaar!! Big smile i had also recieved a PM from dayita dii, but, hehe...you know meEmbarrassedTongue anyways, im here to tell you that I-F doesn't only want you, it needs you Embarrassed Hug pata nahin aapke bina iss forums ka kya hota Embarrassed && im glad ki iss hi ke through main aapse milee, aur apni HR fanship aapke saath share kar paayi Embarrassed if that made any sense at all ConfusedTongue i love you for what you are jem dii Embarrassed Big smile kya kahu aapke baare mein....aashiq banaya aapne Embarrassed keep rocking sisHug Clap Embarrassed

~himani

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged

may u rock this section n entertain us 4 the rest of our lives

lolz
ana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top