Swasan -FF - Fanaa ~ Destroyed In love ~ Epilogue- Pg 85 ( 5th august) - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Fanna is the most tragic love story true but its beauty is unimaginable ur words passion and feelings that u had poured in this story had made this story come alive...it would be wrong on my part to say that emotions were properly emoted...it would be right to say emotions of swara sanskar and every character of this story has been properly studied felt and even reciprocated by readers...
Though i will truthfully say that i m not a fan of tragic love stories specially after reading othello and romeo and juliet...but after reading a number of happy sad humorous tragic stories...fanna had made a different place in my heart...I have a reading list in wattpad whose name is "books-my life"... And the first thing i would do is go and add this book to that list...truly commendable...
Awesome
Just loved ur story...and waiting for more from ur side

🤗🤗. you really made it very special by your comment moumita.  Thanks a lot😊
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lucky dear...
Sorry for late revert...i did not even got chance to comment for last chapter...but after reading epilogue...i dont think..i will be able to give reply to tha t...

That last chapter was blissfully magical ..outclass..i was soo engrossed in it..swasan unconditional love for each other won and Dp surrenders to his child wish. .happily...it was beyond words..only to be felt...i read it multiple times...and cherished it..

If last chapter was magical...epilogue was heart wrenching...i had little hope that it would be an happy ending...but after doctors conversation..i was prepared for worst...i cried soo much...i chocked...just cried n cried my heart out...that way u described swasan struggle..it felt real...22 years he lived without her...i can express how horrible i felt that time...but their love won in the end...

It also shows how magnificent your writing was...i was highly involved...words can not describe what i actually felt...ur a Brilliant writer dear...thank u for this...

I know not all stories have happy ending..but some stays with u forever due to different ending..n this will forever stay with me..i know for sure...

Love u
Talia
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😳
Originally posted by: krishuuu

Lucky dear...

Sorry for late revert...i did not even got chance to comment for last chapter...but after reading epilogue...i dont think..i will be able to give reply to tha t...

Talia ...😛🤗 Remember ..no sorry ..no thank you😊

That last chapter was blissfully magical ..outclass..i was soo engrossed in it..swasan unconditional love for each other won and Dp surrenders to his child wish. .happily...it was beyond words..only to be felt...i read it multiple times...and cherished it..

Yeah ..Last chapter is my fav too ..happy happy all happy😳

If last chapter was magical...epilogue was heart wrenching...i had little hope that it would be an happy ending...but after doctors conversation..i was prepared for worst...i cried soo much...i chocked...just cried n cried my heart out...that way u described swasan struggle..it felt real...22 years he lived without her...i can express how horrible i felt that time...but their love won in the end...

I seemed to have left everyone in tears .. I cried too ..so I get how it felt ..but I wanted it to be practical ..and yes he lived 22 years without her only in sense of physical presence . It was her life he was living in ..in a sense keeping swara alive , their love alive😳 .. living in love makes more sense than dying in love ...she was always there with him.. 

It also shows how magnificent your writing was...i was highly involved...words can not describe what i actually felt...ur a Brilliant writer dear...thank u for this...

😳😳 and thank you and no thank you for being a major part in journey of this ff throughyour comments🤗

I know not all stories have happy ending..but some stays with u forever due to different ending..n this will forever stay with me..i know for sure...

And I am gonna cherish this compliment ... A story staying with reader after it ends , Cant ask for more sweety😛❤️

Love u
Talia

Talia 🤗

Replied above in colour sweety

Love
Lucky
Kaveetha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaah.. Can't say anything now.😭😭 😭  i will come back soon. Got bit emotional.  God, you write emotional things so well dear. I couldn't stop my tears. 😭

Kavi
Edited by Kaveetha - 6 years ago
StardustBliss thumbnail
I'm an emotional mess right now. 😭😭😭Edited by StardustBliss - 6 years ago
StardustBliss thumbnail
OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOODDD! 
I'm out of freaking words. What should I tell you. 
This Is F*cking MASTERPIECE! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
For a moment I got scared thinking what if you ended it in a same clich way.. But but but, why I even worried? My favourite FF writer will do the full justice to my favourite FF. And YOU DID. 👏 
I can't be more happy. We got our 'SwaSan's happily ever after' in the best way possible.. Thank you so much for doing justice to the name 'Fanaa'.. 
And you got me all emotional while reading the flashbacks, coz I remember every f*cking detail like this is MY STORY. 😭 😭 
And finally when I get to know which promise she made him, I couldn't stop my tears. Too beautiful yaar. TOO BEAUTIFUL! 

And using those lines, 
Tere dil mein meri saanson ko panaah miljaaye 
Tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaaye

in the end was cherry on the top. 

Tremendous work my dear.. Thank you for this gorgeous piece. My favourite book is "The Fault in Our Stars" and your story will be next to it, in my list. Love you. 

PS: And can I take a moment to appreciate that beautiful banner. TBH when I got too many stories to read, I always choose your's first. And the main reason for that is those beautiful banners. You're super talented! Much love.