Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Cruiser,

Great analysis. I never liked Kapil or krushna. Their jokes are highly inappropriate.
don't they have the Karma consequences ever?

anyway, I like Guthi and phool khile hai gulshan gulshan song that guthi sings.
from what I have seen, sunil grover's humor is gentler in comparison.
He comes across humble as well.

Nice to read your post. 😊

Edit: corrected spelling of Cruiser in the post.😊
Edited by bbsai - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Agree with u . He is very talented & Kapil should give him a free run . It will only help his show . Sunil's feria was epic . Seriously it hurt to laugh at that time . He was exceptional also as supergutthi when Hrithik came for krish . His style of being a newly wed girl with Ranbir was pretty amazing too .

Yes...some brilliant performances singled out there! 😛
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

I am huge Grover fan, almost everyone I know is however let's not forget that Grover's solo attempts on various channels are proof that just by himself he doesn't spell success.

He  works wonders as a part of this awesome team that brings out the best in him.Grover won't be able to pull off what Kapil can - his interviews, stand up comedy or chemistry with everyone on the team.

I agree with you that Grover rocks it in various characters and shouldn't be limited to only a few however I guess it's natural for them to look for a GUTHI kind of hook.

Kapil, too, shouldn't limit himself  to just  the interviews and the stand up comedy .He can do just as well as Grover if he took on different characters too.He has so much more scope to perform as an artiste. 

Hi I_S...good to see you again...😊

At BOLD: Interesting that you pointed that out. Actually Kapil is a pretty versatile guy who has got limited to doing these Bittu-Cittu & stand ups...

I recall he was awesome in Comedy Circus on SONY where every week he would do a different character. Recall his miser Shoaib Malik cameo with 'Sania Mirza (Malik)'...he was simply mind blowing there!👏👏

As luck would have it, in present format of his KS Show...he has locked himself as Kappu. So don't know if he would test himself with variety...wish he would! 😊

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbsai

Hi Cuiser,

Great analysis. I never liked Kapil or krushna. Their jokes are highly inappropriate.
don't they have the Karma consequences ever?

anyway, I like Guthi and phool khile hai gulshan gulshan song that guthi sings.
from what I have seen, sunil grover's humor is gentler in comparison.
He comes across humble as well.

Nice to read your post. 😊

😊

Not every one appreciates Kapil-Kruhna brand of humour...it can test the limits time and again!😊

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think there is no comparison between Kapil and krushna 
Both of them are totally different. Kapil has changed the way comedy was looked at. He has his own style and wit. Krushna on the other hand, I find him imitating his govinda mama and trying to be like him desperately and failing because a legend has to be one and unique. 
Kapil has a wonderful team but I don't think Kapil exists because of them or his popularity would fail without them. Cnwk remained popular without sunil's presence and tkss is popular without Bua. 
Yes having them with him as a support is an asset to him. Also I have noticed he gives all the space to all the characters on his show. For eg sunil's gerua act in cnwk, dadi and Salman tota interaction, etc etc . Or when sunil was interacting with sharada and tiger on tkss very recently. 
I have watched bachao few times and it's all about Bharti and krushna, rest of them get poor scripts. Karan wahi is underutilized, mubin is underutilized, etc. Even on award function only krushna Bharti host rest are not even invited on stage. When Kapil hosted GPA he invited dadi and guthi on stage to entertain. 

Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail
Agree that Sunil grover is very talented and may be they WILL experiment with him in other roles in future... but I think Kapil is like a common thread that ties up all the plots and characters in the show ... kind of a ring master in a circus, if you will

having seen (or attempted to see) how colors butchered comedy nights with Krushna, it was a pleasure to see kapil back with his usual style...

I know his jokes are becoming repetitive but there's something about the way he tells them that makes even those stale jokes entertaining... I know people might disagree with me but sometimes, even if for nostalgia sake, it's mildly comforting to see the 'usual'...something we are accustomed of... instead of something totally drastic or different... even Sidhhuji for that sake! 😳

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
suneel grover is a gem.loving him as Dr.gulati, his body language, dialog delivery and voice modulation is tremendously good. you can't recognize that guthi and Dr.gulati are the same person. Grover is a talent house. his geruaa act in CNwk was mind-blowing.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Sunil Grover is really improving.so hilarious.prachi was non stop laughing. Kapil is great man too he is giving maximum screen space to all characters unlike bharti n krushna. There both shows sucks and dipping in trp.where as tkss took 3trp in first show
Very nice post Cruiser! 
Agree with you completely on Sunil grover part. Grover is a real gem. his own show didnt work well but Gutthi was missed tremendously on Comedy night with Kapil and everyone was very happy when he came back to CNWK,. 
I agree with you on Kapil's joke are being repetitive especially the ones on Sumonas height and lips and Kikus fatness but still he has an amazing comic timing. He is far far better than Krushna. Krushna can only provide laughter in already written acts. he has no spontaneity and most of the time he overreacts. Even Sudesh ji is better than him. To me Krushna is like other stars who used to accompany different comedians in Comedy Circus. Give them the script and they will perform. Same is the case with Krushna.  he can dance, can act but cant engage celebrity guests and audiences in funny banter. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvluvr

suneel grover is a gem.loving him as Dr.gulati, his body language, dialog delivery and voice modulation is tremendously good. you can't recognize that guthi and Dr.gulati are the same person. Grover is a talent house. his geruaa act in CNwk was mind-blowing.

Haha..so true!

And scaled new heights wooing Aishwarya here to beats of Hum..Dil De Chuke Sanam...😛😆

No wonder Aish was Rofling just as viewers were...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o4OznUXxFk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago