Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hit ur head on walls 😆and do more research ...waste ur  time ..bring more articles ...we will say what we feel ...ourrr pov is not forced ...

Itsss effecting only u not us ...we will speak ...no body can stop us to vote 
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for me YES it does...can't bear this crap 🤢🤢 
Naagin and CNB were only shows i used to watch...but not watching Naagin anymore😭😭
and that's because of sesha...they have ruined my fav character  and not only sesha...they have ruined 😆😆complete show

Sesha is...and will always be one of the strongest character for me😳😳 Adaa 

and for this forum ppl's info...being a cricket fan all i can say is that this year's IPL is a flop...without CSK and RR...average ratings are very less compared to all other seasons...so its effect on TRP's is minimal this time😃
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I voted no...
My points:
-people watches shows for drama and the main portion of trps comes from those ppl only..fans normally quit the show watching on tv if their favs r ruined or stuff but normal audience dont gave two hoots about who turned positive and who turned negative...they want entertainmenr fir chahe koi kuvh bhi bane doesnt matter and lets be honest most of the fandom part r ppl who likes to watch either via downloading or online 😃
-my fav was ruined and not watching the show aint thr same time...i can only hate cvs for ruining my fav characters but did i left watching the show??? Its what makes the difference and not my ranting on ruining of any bond...😊
P.s i hope i made my point clear... P.p.s-karna😆 ye kya kia...this post will live long... Mera ashirwaadis post ke sath hai🤣
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_013

for me YES it does...can't bear this crap 🤢🤢 

Naagin and CNB were only shows i used to watch...but not watching Naagin anymore😭😭
and that's because of sesha...they have ruined my fav character  and not only sesha...they have ruined 😆😆complete show

Sesha is...and will always be one of the strongest character for me😳😳 Adaa 

and for this forum ppl's info...being a cricket fan all i can say is that this year's IPL is a flop...without CSK and RR...average ratings are very less compared to all other seasons...so its effect on TRP's is minimal this time😃

Please present  data and proof of this claim like Chang did for IPL affecting shows TRP. 😊
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I believe its becz of IPL, not becz of shehsa turning negative,it was the biggest twist/drama n audience love that :) i.e trp aunties love to see such twists n turns
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Please present  data and proof of this claim like Chang did for IPL affecting shows TRP. 😊

here u go dear😊
even i used to watch IPL before...but in this season big names r missing..so there's a drop in trp's too

There were just 11 days between the World Cup ending and the IPL (Indian Premier League) starting. Now that would usually mean an overdose of cricket " too much and too soon.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/ipl/news/IPL-2016-First-week-TV-ratings-indicate-viewer-apathy/articleshow/52004473.cms

Originally posted by: Pri_013

here u go dear😊
even i used to watch IPL before...but in this season big names r missing..so there's a drop in trp's too

There were just 11 days between the World Cup ending and the IPL (Indian Premier League) starting. Now that would usually mean an overdose of cricket " too much and too soon.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/ipl/news/IPL-2016-First-week-TV-ratings-indicate-viewer-apathy/articleshow/52004473.cms

Page not found. 
Got it now. LOL the IPL apathy is an assumption.
[Quote]In a report by BestMediaInfo.com this week, several industry experts cautioned how this was too small a sample to judge by considering there are over 50 matches to be played this IPL season. Without data to map the corresponding periods as IPL 9 progresses, it will also be impossible to accurately compare how the TV audience accepts the tournament as a whole by the time it ends.[/quote] 

This para clearly states that no correct date can be calculated until IPL ends. And no where is it written that IPL does not directly impact on TV shows. 😊
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Priyaaa..good article dear 

Very soon nevla is going to b blame...wait and watch dear 
 👏
Read the article that clearly stated it's an assumption and edited my last post with my reply. 😊