Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
She is damn insecure, self deprecating and convinced that she is not right for Neel. Neel she needs you to acknowledge that you like her for what she is inspite of her not so good past and will stand by her when need be. I hope Neel provides some reprieve to her. 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The beginnings and the pursuance are the best stages in a story, when the realisation sets in and you go after what you feel has become your obsession, love is the later part it just comes along afterwards.

Now one of them has dawned upon the realisation and other has to accept the current and take the leap of faith.

Did he just call her Suvi?
charlie1950 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

The beginnings and the pursuance are the best stages in a story, when the realisation sets in and you go after what you feel has become your obsession, love is the later part it just comes along afterwards.

Now one of them has dawned upon the realisation and other has to accept the current and take the leap of faith.

Ya he did.lovely isn't it
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I went to recheck and he diddd
Woww
But she like him calling her SUVECHA only
Errantnomad thumbnail
Palpable tension in the air so much that you can actually slice it with a knife. He has her pinned to the fricking chair hovering around emanating so much heat that could actually powder that chair to dust if something doesn't give now. Kamdev's arrow today looks like is on target folks to pierce thru the bullet proof shield ...I can feel it in my bones...
Errantnomad thumbnail
"Kyon... akele kisi ki parwah na karte jeena chahti hain aap?"

He mocked

"Kyon aapko jalta hai... I am able to be independent?" she scoffed back

"Sure... so independent that there is nobody around you for galaxies" he said accusingly"

Neels's light is up and Suv is dodging the blinkers for now. Both surely are not going to leave without taking a pound of flesh of each other with them.
BTW talking of Galaxies, I'm thinking now that the stone meteorite is perched in some other galaxy tonight plotting DDay with her other meteorites , don't let that stone meteorite come flying in to this galaxy to catch the spectroscopy of the spectrum of lights on show. This galaxy can surely do fine without stones.
moonwearer thumbnail
😃 Wow after witch she is now stone meteorite😃😃😃What a comparison...the meteorite will land out of nowhere...
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My thoughts were meandering around SOSY and ID ..
SOSY had the protagonists from the word go, certain that they were meant for each other, with no doubt or even a moment's hesitation or uncertainty. Their love was palpable and their getting married and coming together was a given. Their entire tale is one of complete, absolute  "Joy ".

Whereas with ID, it is all about "hope"

Hope that Suvi will find love again after laying her trust with the wrong people
Hope that Neel would find his moorings after the loss of Nupur, in Suvi
Hope that Aadhya will find the father whose love she has never had or sensed
Hope that Nihar would find the comfort of a mother's arms again

And all the characters in the periphery "hopefully" will play their parts to make this happen ðŸ˜³
Edited by VeeIyer - 7 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Complicated... 😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suvi to resolve ki rani ban gayin hain...see how she doesn't let the various compartments in her brain clash. At this point her practical, reasonable, pragmatic department is open.  I am sure Neel will soon shut that department and ensure that she opens her emotional and needy compartment. Neel's brain and heart in the meantime are all over the place, poor fellow guilt at not thinking of Nupur so much and feeling like a criminal because of his feelings for Suvi and wanting Suvi to validate his feelings by admitting that she feels the same! Trishanku mein latke hue hain Panditji...