Atkheliyaan - A Krishna-Bhama and Draupadi SS(Update Pg 12) - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Awwie! Loved how people irritated Bhaama by recounting Kanha's cute securities for her! And then, yeah Arjun-Bhaama super-sweet as always! Can't wait for the next part!

Thank you Choti πŸ€—
@Mahi Ok, all I know about you is that you love Arjuna-Draupadi and Krsna-Satyabhama. Yet from now on, if it is okay with you, I shall mention both of you together as Krsnamahishis.
Coming to the first chapter.
I like the sevenfold prosperity of Indraprastha, and the seven gardens - it's something I have not heard of and like very much!
And Krsna's conversation with Krsnaa was also very nice - I was waiting for Draupadi to smile, and with that final dialogue, she did!
And Abhimanyu is like his dear Mama! What else will one expect from a boy who has Krsna's sister as his mother, Krsna's sakha as his father, and Krsnaa as his Badi-Ma!

And then suddenly I read the words, "Shrieked Rukmini." Why do you have to give me a shock?!
So Bhama climbing mango trees, I was like πŸ€£. I have never read of Satyabhama's antics - till now!πŸ˜†

Chapter Two - and I suddenly realise why the mango tree was shown. πŸ˜΅πŸ‘β­οΈ
So Bhama likes to run! @Krsnapriya Well that is expected from her, given that she is an amsa of you-know-who (and I am not referring to that which she runs on).

I love it when Dau, Rukmini, Revati and Bhama converse - so engaging and hilarious! And then suddenly our Sarvavyapi Vasudeva appears - and I think, where is Krsnaa? Why did Krsna leave her and come back?

Ok the tigress is fond of running, so her Lord Tiger gives her permission to run indoorsπŸ˜†
And then the present arrives.

*One second no heartbeat* And then πŸ₯³
Yay!

Oh, So Arjuna has lost to Satyabhama?πŸ˜†

And then the other five, plus two join the other two! FINALLY! A scene with all eight! β€οΈ
Krsna is funny!

So Bhanu and Charu are nine and eight years old already?😲 So currently who is Satyabhama bearing?

And we revisit Kailash Home Theatres! And I realised one thing thanks to you!

Sridevi is always restless, rushing about, getting angry, being extremely happy and excited, this that.
Bhudevi is always calm, composed, patient, forgiving, serene, and all that.

Rukmini is  always calm, composed, patient, forgiving, serene, and all that.
Satyabhama is always restless, rushing about, getting angry, being extremely happy and excited, this that.

So they exchanged personalities for this avatarana? Or is it because Krsna's beloved is manifest in Satyabhama and Krsna's Darling is manifest in Rukmini that these characteristics are reversed?

Plus, one thing which knaws at me, I will inbox you. And @Krsnamahishi, if you feel that I should tell you also the thing which knaws at me, say so and I will inbox you also. It's a pretty minor thing, but its still a thing.
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

@Mahi Ok, all I know about you is that you love Arjuna-Draupadi and Krsna-Satyabhama. Yet from now on, if it is okay with you, I shall mention both of you together as Krsnamahishis.
Coming to the first chapter.
I like the sevenfold prosperity of Indraprastha, and the seven gardens - it's something I have not heard of and like very much!
And Krsna's conversation with Krsnaa was also very nice - I was waiting for Draupadi to smile, and with that final dialogue, she did!
And Abhimanyu is like his dear Mama! What else will one expect from a boy who has Krsna's sister as his mother, Krsna's sakha as his father, and Krsnaa as his Badi-Ma!

And then suddenly I read the words, "Shrieked Rukmini." Why do you have to give me a shock?!
So Bhama climbing mango trees, I was like πŸ€£. I have never read of Satyabhama's antics - till now!πŸ˜†

Chapter Two - and I suddenly realise why the mango tree was shown. πŸ˜΅πŸ‘β­οΈ
Good that you did πŸ˜›
So Bhama likes to run! @Krsnapriya Well that is expected from her, given that she is an amsa of you-know-who (and I am not referring to that which she runs on).
Where do you think I got inspiration for her to run from? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But she is after all, the Earth also.
I love it when Dau, Rukmini, Revati and Bhama converse - so engaging and hilarious! And then suddenly our Sarvavyapi Vasudeva appears - and I think, where is Krsnaa? Why did Krsna leave her and come back?
This is how Dwaraka would have been :) Never fear, Krishna is up to His tricks πŸ˜‰

Ok the tigress is fond of running, so her Lord Tiger gives her permission to run indoorsπŸ˜†
Lord Tiger also runs with His tigress πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And then the present arrives.

*One second no heartbeat* And then πŸ₯³
Yay!
Sakhi replationship portrayed properly?

Oh, So Arjuna has lost to Satyabhama?πŸ˜†
Oh come on! Dharti Ma! She is Dhanurdhaarini :) Of course he lost to her πŸ˜†

And then the other five, plus two join the other two! FINALLY! A scene with all eight! β€οΈ
Krsna is funny!
I kept you in mind, and dragged all 8 together :P
When isn't He?
So Bhanu and Charu are nine and eight years old already?😲 So currently who is Satyabhama bearing?
According to Prabhupada, Bhama was pregnant parallel with Lakshagraha. So technically Bhanu is supposed to be around 13-14. I've just changed the age for the story. Both Bhanu and Charu are supposed to be older. I would say Bruhadbhanu (her seventh) is who she is bearing.

And we revisit Kailash Home Theatres! And I realised one thing thanks to you!
Kailash Home Theatres are fun. Plus, I can totally imagine that happening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sridevi is always restless, rushing about, getting angry, being extremely happy and excited, this that.
Bhudevi is always calm, composed, patient, forgiving, serene, and all that.
Exactly!

Rukmini is  always calm, composed, patient, forgiving, serene, and all that.
Satyabhama is always restless, rushing about, getting angry, being extremely happy and excited, this that.
You saw it! I knew you would. I saw it long ago. It almost seemed like they had exchanged personalities.

So they exchanged personalities for this avatarana? Or is it because Krsna's beloved is manifest in Satyabhama and Krsna's Darling is manifest in Rukmini that these characteristics are reversed?
They seem to, don't they? It's more along the lines of a need of volatile Mother Earth.
Well, it is mainly because His Beloved manifests in Bhama, and His Darling in Rukmini. I personally think it is a combination of both!
Plus, I have always regarded the Beloved closer to Earth than to anything else.

Plus, one thing which knaws at me, I will inbox you. And @Krsnamahishi, if you feel that I should tell you also the thing which knaws at me, say so and I will inbox you also. It's a pretty minor thing, but its still a thing.
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Update?

That was for the others to read πŸ˜†
Update is coming by tomorrow or day after latest πŸ˜‰
Hey all! We are back!
Sorry for the delay in updating, it's entirely my fault that we made you wait for so long. Do read and review!

Chapter 3

Satyabhama grabbed Draupadi's hand and gave her a tour of Dwarka. The various fields, orchards. Her favourite was the mango orchard. The duo shared a hearty laugh when Bhama narrated an incident.

"You know what happened once? Arya disguised as a commoner, brought me here. Swami promised me some ripe mangoes, but since I insisted on unripe ones, he was forced to go near the small trees right beside the Guards' cottage. And there!", She pointed out.

"There he was caught by the guard, raining sticks and blows on him. Until he had seen his Morpankh , he continued to rain blows on him. After that, Swami swears to stay away from Mangoes."

Draupadi had a hearty laugh. The greenery around had freshened her mind plus Govind's antics was a cherry on top. Her gloom was long gone.

As they stroll near the waterfalls, Draupadi seemed a bit lost, again. But this time, in her sweet memories with her own Swami, Gandeevdhaari Arjuna. Was she missing him already?

Bhama caught that. And just then, her alert senses also caught a group of local tribeswomen dancing with pots on their head.

"Let's join them!", Cheered Satya.
"But Maharani, you're... you shouldn't", but Draupadi's cries went in vain as Dhara had already joined them and she had to run a bit to catch upto her.

"Bhama!!!", Called Draupadi. "Come back here". Satya was dancing amidst them. She did come back, only to grab her hand and pull Draupadi inside their circle. The two Royal women stood inside the circle formed by them. With pots on their head and those two, beautiful Queens standing between them, it was a pleasant sight.

After they shook their body a little to the tunes, flowers, filled with fragrawere rained on them. They were indeed very delighted.

"Thank you Satya!", Beamed Draupadi. 
"Don't embarrass me Panchali", said a shy Bhama. "But if you insist, I would like to ask you a question"
Draupadi shook her head. When did she insist? It was another round of Bhama's mischief cum prank. But she loved them!

"As you wish, your highness", she joked.
"You are missing Parth, right?", Satya asked off guard.

"Ummm, ugh, not exactly", replied Draupadi.
The name of her Arya made her blush. Anyone could say it was an outright lie. Draupadi bit her lip as she caught Satya smirking at her.

"Lie! You're lying Sakhi! You ARE missing Panduputra!", She frowned funnily.

"No am not", defended Draupadi.
"You are"
"Am not"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"

"Aree Aree! Why are my two beauties fighting? What are you both arguing about?"
They had never realised, in their argument that when they had reached the Palace. And presently, Vasudeva faced them.

"Swami! See naa, Draupadi is lying that she's not missing Parth, but she is!"
The mere name of Arjuna was enough to melt her. She stood all blushing and red.

"Hmm, I can see how much she's 'not' missing him" teased Madhav.
Bhama giggled while Draupadi wasn't having fun.

"Ok ladies, let's play a game!", Krishna said, to avoid a collision between these two.

The game was Chupan Chipaai, albeit with a twist. The denner had to put a blindfold on its eyes and catch the others.

The first denner was Draupadi. "Wait till I catch you Satya", challenged Draupadi as she put on her blindfold.

Kanha winked to Dhara as the game started. After a few hits and misses, Krishna silently signalled the others to move back.
Bhama, Krishna and the other Ranis moved away from Draupadi, softly and steadily. Soon, everyone vanished from the playing site, leaving Draupadi all by herself, to grope around in the air.

As Draupadi started worrying about feeling no one around, yet determined to catch Satya, she hit a small rock which jutted out from the ground. She almost lost her balance and tripped over. Under the blindfold, she firmly shut her eyes to hit the hard ground, but the fall never came as she was caught mid air.

The blindfold was softly pulled down from her eyes, to reveal the face of the one holding her. She winced first as it was quite bright in the open ground.  Slowly, she saw his face. Yes, it was Arjuna! Her Swami! She beamed in pride to see him. She was missing him, missing him very much. And at that moment, she wanted to just hug him. Tell him how much she had missed him while he was away and she felt alone in Indraprastha. And even now she was in Dwarka, she couldn't help but miss him here too.
But of course, she had to wait for it.

Love,
Srutha and Mahi

PS: Thank you dear Srutha for being patient and pestering me to write thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Brilliant update Mahi ! Loved the little sister time shared by the two queens . It's amazing how you highlight the relation between the queens so beautifully ! Very well done . πŸ˜³
The dance , the mango wala story everything was a magic ! πŸ˜ƒ
Thought the update was very short  but really sweet πŸ˜‰ loved Kanha and his mischiefs . πŸ˜†
Now so Arjun is here too . πŸ˜‰ Hmm this is perfect . The perfect four together . Now I look forward for utter cuteness and friendship in the story . 
And ArDi is just aww . Thought the last line confused me lot πŸ˜• wait for him even here ? πŸ₯± Subhadra is here too ? πŸ€’ Don tell me that. 
Anyways continue soon . Next time looking forward for longer update filled with more cuteness , pranks and fun πŸ˜†
Ps I can see the banner of the story in Srutha's dabba πŸ˜³ it's so beautiful . Pro definitely did a magic . I love the four of them πŸ˜³
And what does the story title means ?
Love
Sam 
This ain't fair! 😭 None of you bothered to pm me! I'm not talking to you two now! 😑 Thanks to madhav who made me stalk here. I actually came to demand an update and it was already updated!
Anyways, mere arya ki entry ho gayi! 😳 And ArDi was so beautiful!❀️
Originally posted by PanchaliKaArjun

Brilliant update Mahi ! Loved the little sister time shared by the two queens . It's amazing how you highlight the relation between the queens so beautifully ! Very well done . πŸ˜³
The dance , the mango wala story everything was a magic ! πŸ˜ƒ
Thought the update was very short  but really sweet πŸ˜‰ loved Kanha and his mischiefs . πŸ˜†
Now so Arjun is here too . πŸ˜‰ Hmm this is perfect . The perfect four together . Now I look forward for utter cuteness and friendship in the story . 
And ArDi is just aww . Thought the last line confused me lot πŸ˜• wait for him even here ? πŸ₯± Subhadra is here too ? πŸ€’ Don tell me that. 
Anyways continue soon . Next time looking forward for longer update filled with more cuteness , pranks and fun πŸ˜†
Ps I can see the banner of the story in Srutha's dabba πŸ˜³ it's so beautiful . Pro definitely did a magic . I love the four of them πŸ˜³
And what does the story title means ?
Love
Sam 

SamπŸ€—

Thank you so much dear!😳
Glad you're liking Bhama Panchali combo
Haha! Kanha has to be mischievous πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yup, Arjun is here for his dear Draupadi. Its ArDi time. But, Srutha will kill me if we don't include KrishMa too πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
So you can just imagine the fun happeningπŸ˜†
No no, the last line had other meaning, to be revealed later. No Subhadra, relax!

Yes, Pro has definitely done a great job. Cheers to her! β­οΈ

Story title means just that you're seeking for: Naughtiness!
Have included the meaning in the subtitle. It means Naughtiness and Fun πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Love
Mahi

PS: I loved your comment, in great detail!❀️

Originally posted by ramya06

This ain't fair! 😭 None of you bothered to pm me! I'm not talking to you two now! 😑 Thanks to madhav who made me stalk here. I actually came to demand an update and it was already updated!
Anyways, mere arya ki entry ho gayi! 😳 And ArDi was so beautiful!❀️

Oops!! Oops! 
Very sorry di! I think we missed you in PMs 
Special sorry from my side...😭

Thank you so much! We'll take care in future😳
(I'll be extra cautious, my Jaan!)
Originally posted by Artist_Forever

Oops!! Oops!
Very sorry di! I think we missed you in PMs
Special sorry from my side...😭

Thank you so much! We'll take care in future😳