Pakistani Serials

TOI:Vidya Balan:Writing,production values of Pak soaps par excellence

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Vidya Balan: The writing and production values of Pakistani soaps are par excellence

TNN | May 2, 2016,

Pakistani soaps have struck a chord with the Indian viewers because of their content. Actress Vidya Balan recently confessed to be a fan of Pakistani soaps. The actress took to Twitter to appreciate the shows, according to a report on the indianexpress.com. She tweeted, "I am liking my new habit of watching Zindagi channel in the mornings after my night shoots... 'Kankar' is ace. I am hooked to 'Kankar', 'Mere Harjai' and 'Ek Mohabbat Ke Baad'...The writing, production values, make-up and performances are just par excellence."

The actress is currently shooting for 'TE3N' and 'Kahaani 2'. She added, "So nice to see good quality television! I particularly like the female actors...so beautiful and graceful... and their portrayals are extremely realistic."

Im liking my new habit of watching Zindagi channel on d mornings after my night shoots,d latest reason for my masrufeeyat.Kankar is ace!

I particularly like the female actors..so beautiful and graceful..and their portrayals are extremely realistic..Awaiting Vasl now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

It's AMAZING and something to b really proud of...cos not only vidya balan many top Bollywood actors actresses have appreciated shows on zindagi channel 

And each n every appreciation of course counts 

Coz till now we hv only seen all Asian subcontinent getting crazy over Bollywood movies their stars and Indian serials only 

And still do...I myself is a HUGE HUGE Bollywood fan and really appreciate how it's getting bigger and better every week witj diversified genre of movies and amazing performances and I m glad they make sure their work do get maximum exposure and recognition possible 

But the pak drama industry was so closed and shut in terms of exposure but after zindagi channel the exposure the pak celebs and serials got is unbelievable 

What still makes me happy is fawad for recognition n fame in India for the first time NOT for a Bollywood movie BUT FOR ZINDAGI GULZAR HAIN...people went to watch khoobsurat coz they wanted to see zaroon on bigscreen 

SO THIS RECOGNITION IS A BIG DEAL given India is a huge market 

And why single out only vidya balan...it's just recently she mentioned it...so for her I must say der aya doorust aya 
But apart from her kjos mom loves zindagi channel n is a fawad addict 
ranbirs mom is a big fan too and even kajol said while promoting dilwale in pak to sanam that how she followed quite a few pak dramas on zindagi religiously 
Then there is the filmfare owner jitesh pillai who is a huge fan of pak dramas now 

It's UNBELIEVABLE

I cud never imagine Indian actors n industry people openly acknowledging pak content on social platform

and vidya NOT ONLY MENTIONED kankar. ...she said she watches meri harjayi and ek mohabbat ke baad too regularly and appreciated that how the female protagonists are so natural yet so beautiful on-screen 

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kankar was ace indeed, especially for the acting.