Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mickeymini

Hey Akka I m back
Well wonderful full review

No Akka not last time he placed his hand on waist
During the dance sequence he placed once
Ok Akka I cannot write much today tired of journey
Ya romantic episode

thnx monica... ya I knw during dat dance scene post leap he had kept his hand on her waist but dn it was post leap dat too almst end of d show so till dn we had only dis scene... 😃
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swetiii

lovely one
I m just in love with this epi
hehe

we all love dis epi sply akdha scenes... 😃
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow harshu congrats for ur 250th epi update..u realy made it and dnt frgt it s fr rerun..so no wories..epi s mostly akdhalacious.u wrote it in a beautiful way..i lyk the part how u xplain the garden scene
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow harshu congrats for ur 250th epi update..u realy made it and dnt frgt it s fr rerun..so no wories..epi s mostly akdhalacious.u wrote it in a beautiful way..i lyk the part how u xplain the garden scene..wow jalu s asuring jo through his eyes when he fels jo's pain..realy cute..and in garden scene both lukd adorable..rt and ps r individual performers bt when they both together they create a magic,fire tats v cal chemistry..realy amazing couple.
misspotter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for sharing pics nd update
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for completing 250 dear. Thanks for the dialogue .😃
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harshu, what an update dear. I had a smile all the time watching joja romancing😳. While reading your update the smile through out became more wider. Some of ur comment made me lol too😆.
Cvs shoud be given daad. How can they think abt such cheap scenes for hukka. Have some respect for akbar the great would any one or even his begum e ghaas would  dare have the audacity to call him to her hamam and give her massage🤢. They could have shown other ways for hukka jealousy and joja romance. Loved watching joja eye and verbal flirting, but the scene was really cheap🤢. Hamam scene dikhana hi tha toh there were many ways. Why this hukka cartoon was shown. Kaash jodha se flirt karte karte jalal hukka ka tentuaa (neck)😆  dabana na sahi atleast uska thobda pani main daba deta hum audience ko hukka naam ke taqleef aur sardard, kaan dard se nijaad to milta. (Half part wrote deliberately in hindi coz certain words can be used better this way😆).
Edited by divyadaya13 - 7 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Harshu, what an update dear. I had a smile all the time watching joja romancing😳. While reading your update the smile through out became more wider. Some of ur comment made me lol too😆.

Cvs shoud be given daad. How can they think abt such cheap scenes for hukka. Have some respect for akbar the great would any one or even his begum e ghaas would dare have the audacity to call him to her hamam and give her massage🤢. They could have shown other ways for hukka jealousy and joja romance. Loved watching joja eye and verbal flirting, but the scene was really cheap🤢. Hamam scene dikhana hi tha toh there were many ways. Why this hukka cartoon was shown. Kaash jodha se flirt karte karte jalal hukka ka tentuaa (neck)😆 dabana na sahi atleast uska thobda pani main daba deta hum audience ko hukka naam ke taqleef aur sardard, kaan dard se nijaad to milta. (Half part wrote deliberately in hindi coz certain words can be used better this way😆).

thnx dear... 😃 u knw na cvs love der jaan so much so dey will show any crap just to give more imp for jaan begum...and so we had dat hamam scene where jallu is massaging ruku...I would have loved hamam scene of akdha only devoid of hukka but d cvs brought in hadda in hamam,...I think we all share d same views abt hukka getting killed by jallu... 😆 even diksha mentioned dat jallu should have pressed hukka's neck hard and killed her so dat we all would have got relief from d hukka namak pain... 😆 but in spite of hukka being in focus still akdha managed to flirt in hamam and ruku wasn't aware of it even a bit... 😆 😉
harshu27 thumbnail

thnx mamta and cong for turning sizzlerz... 😃
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melovesja

Congratulations for completing 250 dear. Thanks for the dialogue .😃

thnx mitali... 😃 and welcum...