IF Newsletter of 13th November

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends,

A new week starts, and a new edition of India-Forums Newsletter awaits you in your email boxes.  Have you checked it out yet?  If not, then here it is for you!!

We have introduced some new features since last week.  Did you like them??  The celebrity of the week and an exclusive quiz on that celebrity to bring before you some facets of your favourite star, this week, we bring you the one and only Shahrukh Khan😳 or King Khan as he is popularly called by his fans.  Check out the facts and dont forget to send in your answers on the quiz.  Its simple and every fan of SRK must know the answer, so pick up your latest edition of newsletter and send out your email right now. 

Our Poetess Naughty_n_nice brings you some beautiful poetry every week and our IF JesterπŸ˜‰ Ms. Bholi Bhali keeps you in splits with her weekly Jokes Corner, Esti Aunty gives you a simple and tasty recipe every week, and our coolbies and viewbies bring you the weekly round up of the sections and the television shows, every week, just in case, you missed an episode or the latest gossip to do the rounds.  Dont forget to read them all and do send in your feedback for them.  Our motivation is your feedback and we thrive on it, so please do send in your comments.

Sweet_kp brings you the celebrity every week, Naughty_n_nice brings you some music and movies reviews and countdown every week, as our new coloumns in the Newsletter. 

An exclusive preview of Dhoom 2 by Soniyo, all this and more, brought to you by your Newsletter Team.  The entire newsletter is packaged beautifully by Tumhari Khushi, with assistance from ammmu and Desi chocolate, cuteluv and Jayshree.......

Poetry
Corner

Sunday Morning

Joke
Corner
Click Here to read the poetry by Naughty_n_nice Want to know how does mysterious girl spend her Sunday. Click here Click here to read some jokes by Ms. Bholi Bhali
IF ki Taaza Khabar

As you read last week, the India-Forums Creative Team introduced November as the IF Spirit Month. Last week, we added cartoons to all of our Signatures and Avatars. This week's  theme is Bollywood . So, hurry, go change your signatures and avatars from Tom and Jerry to Shahrukh and Rani!

At last, the Diwali and Eid Lyrics Challenge resultsare out! The winners were Naughty_n_Nice and Virgo_Stars. Congratulations to both! . 

Why am I clapping?

Oh! Because our Pakistani Serials section has reached 200 pages! So , let's partayy! Come join here!

In the Kaajal section, this weeks Discussion Of The Weekhas been posted. Some of the questions that are being asked are: "Niki and paris find for the file and Dev see's this and scolds them,  why didn't he remove them from the job?" Another question: " Kaajjal always wanted to thank Dev for the incident but everytime she was unable to see it. Is it because of Dev? Or because of the destiny?"

Down in the 'Karam Apna Apna' forum, they also have their DOTW. Some questions that were being asked were "Will they(Gauri and Shiv) be able to escape without getting caught?" Another question that was asked was "Will Shiv realize his feelings for Gauri?"

Changing tracks, November 11 is a special date. On this date, people from different countires, stop and think about the soldiers that sacrficed their lives for us in World War I. Without these people, we surely wouldn't be sitting here on our computers. Join us hereto remember these soliders.

So what are you waiting for? Register and jump into the world of fun only at India-Forums

Tellydom Tidbits

Virasat: Anoushka meets Kunal at the mandir, the first time they met was in the same mandir after she is crowned Miss Beautiful. At that time Kunal saves her from some goons and they develop friendship which is turning into love, but Rishab finds out about Kunal saving this lady and does not like it. He goes to the hotel where Anoushka is staying, she is in awe of this rich and famous Rishab Lamba and they get engaged, and she forgets all about Kunal. Kunal tells Anoushka to give her marriage another chance she comes home and Rishab hands her the divorce papers. Priyanka joins Lamba Industries and Rishab announces his resignation from Lamba Industries. Kailash offers Rishab a job at Kharbanda Industries if he has resigned from L.G.I.

Big Boss: It's the first week in Big Boss's house and all the 13 guests are intorduced. Salil, Aryan, Rakhi Sawant, kashmira, Rupali, Carol, Anupama,Bobby,Rahul,Ravi Kissen, Amit Saad, Deepak Prashar and the Big Boss's spy Ragini. Some females bitch about each other and Anupama and Rupali hate each other. Deepak and Bobby were voted out by other contestants but Bobby got the most votes from audiences so s/he is out. Ravi is nominated to leave the Big Boss's house next week as he used foul language and broke some other rules. Salil is out because of some legal work and won't be coming back in Big Boss's house. All are sad. Aryan flirts with Ragini first but later proposes Anupama in front of everyone. Shahid comes for the promotion of his film Vivah and all are happy to see him. Read More...

IF ki Voice

Question for this week: What, in your opinion, makes India-Forums so addicting?

~Pachu*n*Abhi~ :  According to me, IF is addiciting for several reasons. People here are so nice (except the troublemakers). Love the way GMs, CMs, Admins make it run so smoothly, even though it is a tough job! The other reason are the updaters who take their precious time and do updates for us regularly and on time, so that we won't have to wait for too long. The final reason is the contests we have different sections, it makes IF more fun!

rachandeep : I think the thing that makes India-Forums addictive is all the discussions that take part in the individual forums. They let each member participate and voice their opinions. India Forums is also addictive because of the vast members that visit the site on a daily basis allowing you to make friends.

saregama_fan : It has to be the different topics and discussions we can take part in about our favourite TV shows.  Like once you watch a show, you might feel frustrated by some vamp/villian or happy because the lead pair admitted their love, etc.  You can come on IF and share all this.  And most importantly, what makes IF so addicting is the fact that you can get to know and make friends with people from all over the world.

~*Ria*~ : I think one of the greatest reasons behind I-F being so addicting is its members who introduce such wonderful ideas for the forum. Their dedication, hardwork, creativity, perseverance and love in the involvement of I-F and it's well-being is just tremendous. And as you all know, when one does something noticeable and applaudable, others also desire that appreciation from others, so start focusing on how to improve/introduce certain things that would make I-F EVEN MORE enjoyable. Other factors that make it addicting are: daily videos in which the Videobies place an enormous amount of hardwork, daily written updates by members who present the written updates in very high-quality, Live Celeb Audio Interviews (BIG ONE), and the wonderful and decent people here who become our friends. Keep it up, everyone!

Gaurav''s Love : I think the thing that makes India-Forums addictive is all the discussions that take part in the indivisual forums. They let each memeber participate and voice their opinions. India Forums is also addictive because of the vast members that visit the site on a daily basis allowing you to make friends.

From the Editors Desk:-

Every week, we endevour to bring you something new, something more of India-Forums, right in your mail box.  Did you read our new coloumns last week?  The Celebrity of the week and the contest on that celebrity to bring you different facts of your favourite star.  If you have anything to add about any star or if you would like to feature any star, please do drop in a line at [email protected].  Also, dont forget to take part in the contests.

No need to now track television channels to find out which song is topping the list, we now bring you the chart toppers in our special "Music Review and Countdown" column.  And our members will bring you a review, every week, of a new film which hit the Cinemas that friday.  So, if you are not sure which movie to watch and which to skip, just wait for our newsletter on Sunday and you can book your tickets accordingly.  And of course, if you have a review to share with your friends on IF, the Newsletter is happy to publish your review too.  Just send us an email with your username, on [email protected]

And how do you like the new layout and the new coloumns which have been added in the newsletter.  Please do drop in your feedback to us at [email protected].  If you have a new idea or a suggestion for a new coloumn, we would love to hear from you.

Lots of contests, lots of information, lots of happenings, all on India-Forums, and we bring it all to you, right on your email box.  So those who havent subscribed, dont forget to book your copy right now.  Click here for a simple registration process.

India-Forums.com Newsletter Team.

< code="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" height="60" width="468">< name="_cx" value="12383">< name="_cy" value="1588">< name="FlashVars" value="">< name="Movie" value="/flash/468.swf">< name="Src" value="/flash/468.swf">< name="WMode" value="Window">< name="Play" value="-1">< name="Loop" value="-1">< name="Quality" value="High">< name="SAlign" value="">< name="Menu" value="-1">< name="" value="">< name="AllowAccess" value="">< name="Scale" value="ShowAll">< name="DeviceFont" value="0">< name="Movie" value="0">< name="BGColor" value="">< name="SWRemote" value="">< name="Movie" value="">< name="SeamlessTabbing" value="1">< name="Pro" value="0">< name="ProAddress" value="">< name="ProPort" value="0"> < src="flash/468.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashp" ="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="60" width="468"> </>

Tune into India-Forums: Addiction At Its Best!

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
Newsletter Team
https://www.india-forums.com

Radio Corner
Member of the Week
Join the Fan Club
Music Reviews
Movies Corner
Advertisement
Celebrity of the Week
Banner Contest
Puzzles Corner
Click Here to enjoy the puzzles of India-Forums and check the winners of last week puzzle.
Chatpata Corner
Click here to Try Mango Ice Cream at our Aunty's Kitchen Corner
Editors Desk
We love to hear from you and we keep reinventing ourselves, based on your feedback. Please mail us at [email protected] and yes do not forget to share it with your friends and family.
Newsletter Team
Virgo_stars
Sweet_kp
Desichocolate
Naughty_n_nice
Kimi_dost
Esti
Ms. Bholi Bhali
gk_09
Ammmu
Sree
cuteluv
*Jayshree*
Tumhari_Khushi
T.
S.priya

Archived Newsletters | Unsubscribe
Visit us at: India-Forums | India Forums dot IN| eGreeting India Powered by

Very nice Newsletter guys!!πŸ‘

Wowie! Awesome stuff guys! πŸ‘ Veryy interesting πŸ˜›
Excellent Newsletter. πŸ‘

Great work by the Newsletter team. Keep it up πŸ‘

Cheers,
Vijay
Woowww Coool Newsletter πŸ‘
I love the newsletter! πŸ‘
Keep up the excellent work, IF team.
My favorite part is the recipe 😳 Mango is my favorite flavor and I'm definitely going to try the recipe. 😳 😳
Wow, I love the layout and the colour used 😳

Awesome Newsletter πŸ˜ƒ
wow its really good i loved it
gr8 job πŸ‘
wow nice newsletter my DOTW is posted oh wow πŸ˜‰

WOW!!! This is one great newletter...

i really loved all the gossip and contests!!!

Great job!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘