Aditya reveals he was misunderstood, never said 'who's Adhyayan Suman?

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Kangana row: Aditya Pancholi reveals he was misunderstood, never said 'who's Adhyayan Suman?'

Adhyayan had claimed that Aditya had warned him about Kangana...
UPALA KBR | Mon, 2 May 2016-08:33am , dna

Aditya Pancholi tells us who he slammed' when he asked Kaun hai woh?' And no, it's not Adhyayan Suman...

Everyone has been talking about how Aditya Pancholi wants to bash up Adhyayan Suman post his interview in After Hrs. On Thursday night, at the Baaghi trial when Aditya was asked about Adhyayan's comments, he said,"Kaun hai woh? Kiski baat kar rahe ho? Usko leke aa re tu!" While the media went mad about his comments, few know the truth.

THE GOOD: Didn't mean you'

Aditya called Adhyayan post the interview and praised him for taking such a brave stand. He said it took guts for the younger actor to bare his heart. That is why Adhyayan was shocked to hear about Aditya's comment a few hours later at the Baaghi premiere. Aditya clarified to Adhyayan the next day that he hadn't meant him when the media asked him.

THE BAD: Comment tension

Aditya confirms, "My comments were misinterpreted. When the camera lights were flashing on my face and someone asked me out of the blue on Adhyayan I didn't know who the camera guy and journalist asking me the questions were. When I said Kaun hai woh? Usko leke aa re tu!' I meant the guy who was flashing a bright light in my face when I was trying to talk. That comment was not babies Adhyayan."

THE UGLY: Shut that khidki'

But Aditya's comments have upset his wife Zarina Wahab and daughter Sana who are very unhappy that he's been dragged into the controversy. A furious Zarina is said to have asked the actor, "Who asked you to roll down your windows down and talk?" She and Sana have flown down to Hyderabad till things cool down.

KYA HUA THA?

In his interview with us, Adhyayan revealed that he was shooting for Raaz 2, when his debut film Haal-E-Dil premiered. Kangana was there and so was Aditya Pancholi. Mentioning that he remembered a remark the senior actor made, Suman said, "Aditya stopped me, looked into my eyes and said, Welcome to the circus, my friend. All the best!'" He added that Kangana clarified' that Aditya did that sometimes to intimidate people who would be with her.

Edited by ChotaBheem - 01 May 2016 at 11:20am  Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Someone pls post the clip E 24 or spotboy whatever channel programme it was showed. I saw this comment "kaun hai woh? mere paas bhejo usko!" myself with my  own eyes.
I think the channel itself will lose no time putting that on utube or some website..to prove their accuracy.

A reporter asked Aditya pancholi as he was getting into a jeep or he was already in jeep and he looked with red eyes and bloated face and barked at reporter.🤣

If he is denying now it will be because Hrithik/lawyers called him up and blasted him for messing up case.
pakeezah thumbnail
We can hear the reporter say Adhyayan on video clip and Aditya couldnt ? Why would an actor get so mad at a reporter for flashing light in his eyes...he wont run away yaar, he will stop the car and give the reporter a peice of his mind. Hrithik tera gawaah jhooth pe jhooth boltey nazar aa raha hai..

pakeezah thumbnail
stop press
pan camera to poor conphused adhyayan who is on stand by waiting for futher instructions by hrithik and company. now what next to say.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Someone pls post the clip E 24 or spotboy whatever channel programme it was showed. I saw this comment "kaun hai woh? mere paas bhejo usko!" myself with my  own eyes.

I think the channel itself will lose no time putting that on utube or some website..to prove their accuracy.

A reporter asked Aditya pancholi as he was getting into a jeep or he was already in jeep and he looked with red eyes and bloated face and barked at reporter.🤣

If he is denying now it will be because Hrithik/lawyers called him up and blasted him for messing up case.

@ Bold 
I saw that as well,  on some Z channel ... n it was hilarious . ðŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Someone pls post the clip E 24 or spotboy whatever channel programme it was showed. I saw this comment "kaun hai woh? mere paas bhejo usko!" myself with my own eyes.

😆
Now his statements change could be adha suman ka phone gaya ho.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aditya confirms, "My comments were misinterpreted. When the camera lights were flashing on my face and someone asked me out of the blue on Adhyayan I didn't know who the camera guy and journalist asking me the questions were. When I said Kaun hai woh? Usko leke aa re tu!' I meant the guy who was flashing a bright light in my face when I was trying to talk. That comment was not babies Adhyayan."

Babies? Hain?
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is DNA so damn against kangana🤪
..NA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Staart

Why is DNA so damn against kangana🤪

There is a cold war between DNA & TOI. It all started during DP's cleavage-gate. DNA took DP's side...running articles supporting DP and thrashing TOI. From then on it became DP's mouthpiece. So anybody who takes panga with DP automatically comes under bad books of DNA.

Just take a look at this article:

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-deepika-padukone-or-kangana-ranaut-whose-side-are-you-on-2136142
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stell66

There is a cold war between DNA & TOI. It all started during DP's cleavage-gate. DNA took DP's side...running articles supporting DP and thrashing TOI. From then on it became DP's mouthpiece. So anybody who takes panga with DP automatically comes under bad books of DNA.

Just take a look at this article:

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-deepika-padukone-or-kangana-ranaut-whose-side-are-you-on-2136142

interesting but almost half the things they write is totally senseless and wrong😆