Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
LOL! She is right about him...none of them though will have the guts to call out the ones with powerful daddies. And boy she is cruel. Made me feel bad for him. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This guy is totally gone case.
I bet he wouldn't have dare to speak so called truth if those emails were not leaked by Hritik. Once those emails were out, he knew people would believe every shit against kangana.

I still believe everything whatever he said, but time to stop jaap of truth. He should accept that he is a floppy because there was no success in his kismat, not because of any black magic white magic blue magic.

I guess kangana's silence is bothering him. He expected a wild reaction from kangana after that interview, but no reaction making him panic. He expected big fight with kangana but plan failed. Otherwise I don't understand why would you preach about truth on twitter? 

He should let Hritik and kangana handle this and stop trying to be begani shaadi mein abdula diwana.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fivestars

2 min fame milgaya ab bandh karo yeh bakwas !!

🤣 ðŸ¤£
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who is this Sona and what is her grudge against Adhyan?
Adhyan didn't get the reaction he expected, people aren't bothered about his self pity story!! He lost the chance😆
Yesterday it was in news that NO one in BW wants to be associated with Kangana anymore
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Who is this Sona and what is her grudge against Adhyan?

Adhyan didn't get the reaction he expected, people aren't bothered about his self pity story!! He lost the chance😆
Yesterday it was in news that NO one in BW wants to be associated with Kangana anymore

Sona is a singer of ambersariya from fukrey and naina song from khoobsurat
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear!
I do feel kinda sorry for him but he deserves it for being an idiotic loser. LOL
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 Whoa !! The way Sona owned him... 🤣 kis baat ki khunas nikal rahi thi ye 🤣
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just realised Sona's ulterior motives here...isn't she married to Ram Sampath who waged a legal war with the Roshans over Krazy 4 music...toh her support for Kangana against HR and taking on Adhu is her indirect attempt to state her position against the Roshans. Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Just realised Sona's ulterior motives here...isn't she married to Ram Sampath who waged a legal war with the Roshans over Krazy 4 music...toh her support for Kangana against HR and taking on Adhu is her indirect attempt to state her position against the Roshans.

in other word, she is busy body and stalker. UShh.. I am forgot. She was live in with Kangana and Adhya when they was in relationship. hmmm.. I heard she was Kangana maid on 2008. That why she know Adhya created a story about him and Kangana.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulabi22

Sona is a singer of ambersariya from fukrey and naina song from khoobsurat

Thanks, ambersariya was well sung and I liked it. Sona should conc in her singing rather than picking up cudgels for those who don't it