Why femisnists are not condemning Kangana's public property comment ? - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by anonymous39

[quote]Are you honestly going to turn this around & say that the entire "men vs women" saga was not started by feminizas ? [/quote]

No coherent argument as expected.

Facts say that the 3-4 people defending feminism DID condemn Kangana's remarks about other women.  So pointless and manipulative thread proven.

From the beginning, the MCPs of this forum have been screaming hoarse about feminism and demanding that nobody show any support for Kangana and if they do, those people definitely have to be feminazis. ๐Ÿ˜†

The misogynists of this forum have been creating their own fake straw man arguments and crying constantly on every thread.  That too again and again repeatedly constantly opening bashing threads for Kangana and using them as a way to attack feminism.

And no, those idiotic (malacious?) fanboys trending things like "characterless Kangana" are no different from the Gauravs here ranting constantly and opening dozens of threads to say the same thing over and over.

This thread has already proven a lie so we know which people are blatantly lying.

Genuine question: You have repeated twice already but who are these Gauravs? Is it some kind of an idiom or phrase?
Anonymous

I havnt seen Kangana being condemned for her remarks on other women but that may be bcoz I am irregular on this forum .. if you can , do quote the links .. but most of the arguments which I have been seeing every now n then is how Kangana is a brave woman & a beacon of feminism ..pretty sure Kangy's remark about other women would have been enough to take away her privalages of brave victim woman card .. but I did not see that happen , quite the opposite actually ..

Other than that , you seem to be pissed beyond reason .. any argument with you henceforth seems pointless ..
Originally posted by anonymous39

[quote]Are you honestly going to turn this around & say that the entire "men vs women" saga was not started by feminizas ?[/quote]

No coherent argument as expected.

Facts say that the 3-4 people defending feminism DID condemn Kangana's remarks about other women. So pointless and manipulative thread proven.

From the beginning, the MCPs of this forum have been screaming hoarse about feminism and demanding that nobody show any support for Kangana and if they do, those people definitely have to be feminazis.๐Ÿ˜†

The misogynists of this forum have been creating their own fake straw man arguments and crying constantly on every thread. That too again and again repeatedly constantly opening bashing threads for Kangana and using them as a way to attack feminism.

And no, those idiotic (malacious?) fanboys trending things like "characterless Kangana" are no different from the Gauravs here ranting constantly and opening dozens of threads to say the same thing over and over. Even Hrithik himself isn't proud of you loons.

This thread has already proven a lie so we know which people are blatantly lying.

Hey not every one who hates Kangana is a man. Many of us condemn wrong behavior irrespective of the gender. For example many people do criticize Hrithik and other male actors for having extra marital affairs. There are so many threads for the same. Similarly many women because of whom relationships and homes have gotten broken are equally hated in the forum. See the threads Hema Malini, SriDevi and Rani.

Please come out of the mentality that bashing Kangana is attacking feminism. Kangana is a no way a feminist. She is an opportunist who used her body and sexuality in lieu of roles in movie and to have a career. She was no one when she joined. Similar rumors are about Siddharth Malhotra in the industry for doing favors to Karan Johar.

For me feminism means equality between two genders in all spheres and IF is the best example of the same. Here no actor or any member of Bollywood is spared either from love or hate. Please do not generalize everyone.
Originally posted by _Lord.of.Light_

Anonymous

I havnt seen Kangana being condemned for her remarks on other women but that may be bcoz I am irregular on this forum .. if you can , do quote the links .. but most of the arguments which I have been seeing every now n then is how Kangana is a brave woman & a beacon of feminism ..pretty sure Kangy's remark about other women would have been enough to take away her privalages of brave victim woman card .. but I did not see that happen , quite the opposite actually ..

Other than that , you seem to be pissed beyond reason .. any argument with you henceforth seems pointless ..

Yes her fandom always Kangana for being fearless for always having affairs with married men. She is always praised for giving cheap comments on other actors.
[quote] I havnt seen Kangana being condemned for her remarks on other women but that may be bcoz I am irregular on this forum .. if you can , do quote the links .. but most of the arguments which I have been seeing every now n then is how Kangana is a brave woman & a beacon of feminism ..pretty sure Kangy's remark about other women would have been enough to take away her privalages of brave victim woman card .. but I did not see that happen , quite the opposite actually ..[/quote]

Here you go: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4615288

You've just been proved wrong.  Just goes to show that jumping in without knowing what the heck is actually going on is unwise.

The misogynists of the forum have been running wild and ruining every topic. When that's not enough, they open more topics and rant against feminism repeatedly creating their own fake straw man arguments. The Hrithik fans then dance with glee because they will take any support they can get.

These people crying everywhere about how horrible feminism are not even Hrithik fans. They have just conveniently jumped onto that bandwagon to further their agenda. I have seen these same few people pulling the same nonsense countless times in many other topics over time.

This was a deliberate attempt at a manipulative thread filled with lies but nothing more can be expected from these people.

[quote]Yes her fandom always Kangana for being fearless for always having affairs with married men. She is always praised for giving cheap comments on other actors. 
[/quote]

You don't know what you're talking about.  I don't think Kangana even has any real fans. The few that really like her have hardly even participated in this Hrithik/Kangana issue. 

I have bashed her countless times especially when she was giving ridiculous comments about Deepika. I have called her crazy many times before this Hrithik issue even came up.

It's actually the MCPs of this forum who've been enraged that anyone can dare support Kangana and if they do, they are feminazis. Some were crying buckets of tears that Adhyayan loser's words weren't believed as if they were the droppings of god herself. They cried a lot that if he was a woman, he would be believed and rah rah men's rights BS.  

That's what some people are arguing against.  They could care less about Kangana herself. 

The MCPs are making fake things in their head so that they can create a convenient narrative. Unfortunately it's not a real one. They sound as delusional as Kangana imagining their version of how oppressed the rich men of Bollywood are and how the cruel the world is to them.  
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
Which feminists are you talking about ChotaBheem? If you mean the pseudo bolly feminists like Shobha De, Barkha, the , no. You will not hear anything useful from them. 
Anonymous

Ok , so you did make a breezy comment on Kangana's emails in "a pro Kangana thread from which most of us were asked to stay out voluntarily" .. fine .. but the question still remains the same , how & why was/is Kangana being treated as beacon of feminism & women empowerment ( you do get countless articles & posts pouring in regarding the same ) , when she is just a faulty human being ? .. you do realize that by associating kangana with women empowerment , the empowerment is actually taking a step backwards .. then why this insanity ?.. do you not see a long term damage in this ? .. or is the feminazi ego above all , even above women empowerment ? .. not only have you been attacking men but you have also been brutally assassinating the character of women who aren't afraid to call a spade , a spade ..

Neither alienating men nor meliciously attacking women is going to help women empowerment in truest sense .. Women empowerment is a necessity not just for women but men & society in general .. your approach is downright bigotted , no better than the MCPs..
First of all before having any fruitful discussion people need to do away with the rude and impolite words like 'Feminazi'...what the heck is that really? 
Originally posted by cricketfan1

First of all before having any fruitful discussion people need to do away with the rude and impolite words like 'Feminazi'...what the heck is that really?

Femininazi & MCP has become like a norm in the ongoing saga .. that ship sailed long ago.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways , you were asking about "Gaurav" , dunno if you got the answer .. but here it is - Gaurav is the name of the character from SRK's recent film Fan ,from what I hear Gaurav was an obsessive fan in the movie ..that should suffice ..
Lol... Enough said already. Kangu Mata Ki jai.