Fan Fictions

Content deleted - Page 4

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: varaali

Dharmapriyaa-

Though  I have done nothing special  you have acknowledged me- it shows your magnanimity. Many thanks- even though my contribution was negligible.

Looking forward to the story proceeding...

May you be Dharma's priyaa and may Dharma be priya to you..

I'm so blessed that finally you have set your holy feet here 😊 keep guiding me as you always did in previous thread. You have done everything for me and still you are saying you did nothing special, it shows how great you are! 😊
I will post the next part soon. Thank you for your blessing didi 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello, Anu here...
You and me have a lot of same thoghts. My first encounter with any mythological story was Mahabharat, or epic to be precise. And the character that interested me the most Yudhistir. The eldest of the clan, yet questioned again and again for his birthright. He didn't want to keep any enmity, but his situations and circumstances around him forced him to do so. Yet, he always said the truth except for the Ashwatthama Hath Ati Gaja in the Kurukshetra. 
Thank you for introducing me to this writing. Looking forward to a long time spent here :)
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DharmaPriyaa

Welcome dear 🤗 hope you will be enjoying your Bhaiya's new palace 😊

I am pretty sure I will 😃
Just a question: Will we be seeing Devika?
SriMaatangi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SenRazia

Hello, Anu here...

You and me have a lot of same thoghts. My first encounter with any mythological story was Mahabharat, or epic to be precise. And the character that interested me the most Yudhistir. The eldest of the clan, yet questioned again and again for his birthright. He didn't want to keep any enmity, but his situations and circumstances around him forced him to do so. Yet, he always said the truth except for the Ashwatthama Hath Ati Gaja in the Kurukshetra. 
Thank you for introducing me to this writing. Looking forward to a long time spent here :)

Sorry for answering here Semanti, but I felt compelled 😳
Anu, Dharmaraj didn't lie. In some versions, when he said, 'Ashwattama Hataha Kunjaraha', Krishna blew His conch at the Kunjaraha part. In some versions, Dharmaraj said the part 'the elephant' very softly. That way, he wasn't lying.
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Sorry for answering here Semanti, but I felt compelled 😳
Anu, Dharmaraj didn't lie. In some versions, when he said, 'Ashwattama Hataha Kunjaraha', Krishna blew His conch at the Kunjaraha part. In some versions, Dharmaraj said the part 'the elephant' very softly. That way, he wasn't lying.

Yup, sorry my misinterpretation.. 
Thanks!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
@ Anu, welcome to Dharmaraj's palace 😊 glad to learn that you like him. You are correct about him. That wordings is still treated as a half-lie and kaliyugi people still disrespect him for that. But Srutha is correct. Krishna did not let Drona here the later part of the sentence, plus it was Krishna only who ordered him to lie otherwise it was a defeat for Pandavas which would have been a huge lose for Aaryavarta. 
I want to say another thing. We, the great kaliyugis, do not count how many times we lie every day. How can we judge that man who never uttered a lie except for once (even if you treat it as a lie)? Do we have the right to judge him? I don't think I have.
Anyway, hope we will have a great time here 😊 

@ Srutha, I don't think Devika will come here. Someday I will write on her love story separately if I find time. I imagine it as so tender, so lyrical that it will never suit this elaborate fiction. That can only be a short story or poetry.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Edited

Edited by DharmaPriyaa - 6 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Sema(Can I call you that?), Dharmaraj is called that for a reason.

I agree. We Kaliyugi people have no right to judge the epitome of Dharma.
And Devika's story will be tender and lyrical. Can't wait for your update 😳
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter Semanti didi😃
Dharmaraj gave right positions to correct people😊
Loved his way of administration❤️
His thoughts on his queen are full of respect
His caring for his Praja is so heart touching😃
I wish our leaders are like that
His thoughts on punishment are  very inspiring😊
I wish our law system was like that

Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you for PM . Excellent update . It shows your knowledge over Dharmasastra  and it's  inner meanings .
Thanks a lot for this education . Very much necessary and relevant too in present day scenario . Well written  one .👏