{ Happy Wala Birthday Munnihyderabad aka Moo }

Posted: 7 years ago

Mujhe Neend Na Aye

Maujhe Chain Na Aye

Koi Jaye Zara Dhoond Ke Laye

Najane Kaha Phone Kho Gaya

Najane Kaha Phone Kho Gaya

Poo and Simmy:  Gosh Moo for past 1hr you are on with is song. Our Poor Ears.

Moo: (Innocent) but I was singing it for my Phone only without it I am lifeless. I'm Missing my Snap chat so much that I can not explain.

In the meantime Hinz enters the room.

Hina (looking at a sulking Munni): What is wrong with her?

Poo: Ben, she is sulking as she lost her phone and cannot utaro aarti of snap chat of Namik re.
Hina: Yeh Namik Kaun Che?

Poo: OMG you don't know Ben, He is Muuni ka new found eye candy and her day does not go without getting updates from him on snap chat.

Hina: kya yaar Munni, tu nahin sudhar ne wali.

Moo: Its not like that re Ben. I am still nsj. (the trio rolls eyes listening to that)

Moo: Ok I read in EDKV forum that Lambu has done a snapchat saying he will come to meet one Lucky fan soon and spend a day. The forum has gone crazy over this news and all was saying how yumm he looked in that snapchat. And here, I have lost my Phone.

Mujhe Need... (simmy cuts in before she can start her song)

Simmy: Moo use my phone for snapchat and promise me you will remain silent and NOT give Tribute to "DIL" again.

Moo is over the moon to see the snapchat and quickly logs in to her account.

Moo is busy with the phone and suddenly screams.

Poo, Hina and Simmy: What happened Moo are you okay?

Moo: Poo please pinch me, OMG I got a snapchat from Namik on my account saying he has chosen me for the fan meeting. I cannot believe and the BEST thing is its tomorrow.

Poo: Tomorrow. WOW that's awesome Moo as its your Birthday too.

Hinz: Lehh such a lovely gift from your new Namik Sa.

Simmy:Moo ki toh lottery lag gayi.

Poo: So what are you planning to wear for tomorrow Moo?

Moo: I do not know yet.

Hinz: I think you should wear a nice saree. As Saree looks lovely in every women. You know the ones that Pragya wears in KumKum Bhagya. I think you should go for that look. And moreover it's from your Girl ka show.

Poo: Kya Ben. If she has to wear a saree than I think Shagun wala look from YHM will look good on her. Her blouses are to die for along with her amazing hairstyle. Moo I tell you go for that one. Ps its from your Ekta Maiyaa too.

Moo thinking: They both are not wrong afterall Namik is from telly industry so I have to have a Telly actress inspired look and who can Beat Ekta characters.

Suddenly Simmy cuts her thought process: Moo I think you should Bin all that saree waree idea and go for a modern look. Wear a dress to impress. Don't forget Namik is young and modern.

Moo goes back to her thinking process: Simmy is not wrong as well. Afterall Namik is a young actor so I think I will go for a modern look but Balaji telly actress with a modern look who bhi. She is overthinking and suddenly Shanaya character with bob hairstyle (dopelganger of Ishita ) YHM comes to her mind and she smiles widely.

She then tells the trio that she has decided on her look and it will be a surprise and secret as she wants only Namik to see her first on that look. Poo, Simmy and Hina thinks she might Dress to Kill then and wish her Luck for the Fan Meet. 

The next day Moo is ready to meet Namik. On reaching the restaurant Moo sees the ever charming and droolworthy Namik and goes crazy about him and starts talking nonstop.

On the other hand, Namik forgets to react and speak to Munni as he is really stunned to see another version of modern Balaji leading lady infront of him. All he could do was smile and nod his head.

A delighted Munni then returns home after what she feels is a successful Fan meet and once the chaar yaar are together ,the trio give Munni a gift. On opening her gift, Munni finds her cell phone in there (yes us trio is cheap😆) and realises it never was misplaced. Munni on receiving the Phone quickly logs on to snapchat and seeing Namik has uploaded a story goes on to it.

Namik on snap chat: Hey guys I have to take a short break from snapchat as I need time to gather myself. On contrary, I had a good time on the fan meeting. 😆😆

Thanks a lot all my fans.

On seeing Munni is a bit confused while the trio try to supress their laughter 😆 but since its her bday they decide to control😆 and ask Munni to snap the snapchat and come and cut the cake which they got for her and  looks like this from top 😆

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago

Okay we are NOT CHEAP Like the script says we are very dilaer lot so
here you go (wo alag baat hai ki we are talentless people so we ask talent around us to make maal for us but still hai ye humari taraf se hi 😆)

Inke bagair to Budday was incomplete yr SRK-DPad 😆

Credit :
Tag-Ayesha
Sigs-Maliha & Naz
Script :-Doll Daboo😳

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Happy wala birthday MB🤗

Edited by Aahaana - 7 years ago

HAILA
MUNNI KA BIRTHDAY AAYA!!!

SAB LOG NAACHO!!!!

My dearest friend Munni🤗
Though we haven't interacted too much, I wish you a very very Happy Birthday. May you have a very content, prosperous & happy life ahead❤️

Wishing you all the love,
Samridhi😊

Happy birthday dear 🤗
May gid bless you 😳
Happy birthday! Stay blessed.
Happy birthday
may god bless you :)
Happy birthday Munni. stay blessed and be happy. well today is my bday too and happy to share the day with u. BTW u r in dev team of saathiya forum right? so I little bit know u. once again happy birthday dear
Happy birthday, Munni Akka! <3 Maybe this birthday bring you success & health. Love you!
HAPPY B'DAY MUNNI DIKRA rtsp://r19---sn-a5m7zne6.googlevideo.com/Cj0LENy73wIaNAmE-rmBSKr6hRMYDSANFC1B_yVXMOCoAUIASARg6vCx6sfCqZFXigELbTNsQjlkeWw3blEM/A599E0410D3E42EB71A3AF574AF75448DC46DA49.395C8B62B0D90956211AEEDA68F1DEB6B0DC1A84/yt6/1/video.3gp