Ratri fs: Pyaar ka dard;FINAL PART updated page 10 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by nymphadora12

Interesting teaser. 
What happened to her? Where is raghav? Do update soon! 

Please wait till tomorrow. I'll update the first part tomorrow. 

Your question about the whereabouts of Raghav, will be answered in the update tomorrow.
PART 1

Today is a very special day for both Raghav and Trisha. Finally they are getting married today. After so many years of togetherness, their love is ultimately being united in the auspicious bond of marriage. Vidushak was caught 2 months back by the entire cbi team and he is presently in jail. Raghav has now decided to move ahead in his life and his first step in this direction obviously is to bring Trisha into his life as soon as possible. After all, both Trisha and her family have waited so long for him.

8:00pm, Trisha's residence

Her house is full of guests who have come to attend her wedding. Everywhere the atmosphere is full of enjoyment and happiness. Her entire house and the outside lawns are so beautifully decorated, lovely music is being played in the wedding area. Children are playing in the lawns, her father is busy finalising the arrangements, her sister is busy attending her friends and gradually more and more guests are coming in. Everyone is amazed to see the grandeur of the wedding arrangements.

Trisha had just returned from the parlour, she was looking stunning in a beautiful golden and maroon lehanga which Raghav had selected for her. Her mother came into her room along with Swati who had just come. Trisha was looking out of her window and enjoying the beautiful environment along with waiting for Raghav to come.

Trisha's mom: "Trisha dekho who's here?"

Swati: "oh my god Trisha, you are looking gorgeous today. Mujhe nahi pata tha tum indian dresses mein itni sundar lagti ho. Raghav to tumhe dekhte hi behosh ho jayega."

Trisha blushed after hearing these words. She really wished Raghav comes soon. She was being a bit impatient.

Trisha's mom: "mujhe to yakeen hi nahi ho raha hai ki aaj tumhari shaadi ho rahi hai. Kitne ladke reject kiye tumne, hum to ek baar dar hi gaye the ki pata nahi tumhare kya plans hai apni life ko lekar. But Raghav se milne ke baad, we were satisfied that you have chosen the right life partner for yourself. I'm really happy for you beta."

Trisha placed her arms around her mom affectionately and she kissed her and after this her mom went out of the room to attend other guests.

Trisha's mom: "Swati beta aap iske saath yahan baitho, main chalti hu."

Swati: "ji aunty. Trisha waise Raghav kab tak aane wala hai. Mujhe to lagta hai wo tumse bhi zyada waqt laga raha hai ready hone me. Kamaal hai dulhan tayaar hai par dulhe ka kuch pata nahi," she said mischeviously.

Trisha:" pata nahi Swati kal raat se us se baat nahi ho payi. I got busy in all the rituals. Beech me ek do baar call kiya tha but uska phone nahi mil raha tha."

Swati: "don't worry aa jayega. Tumhe chhod kar kahan jayega. Itni mushkil se to ye din aaya hai. Kab se wo aaj ke liye wait kar raha tha." Both of them bursted into laughter after this.

Trisha: "waise Rajbir, Bikram aur chief kab tak aayenge?"

Swati: "Rajbir aur Bikram bas aate hi honge but chief nahi aa payenge. Unki wife hospitalized hai, unki tabiyat achanak kharaab ho gayi thi, so he won't be able to make it."

Rajbir and Bikram entered her room with their heads down. Her parents and her younger sister all of them entered behind them. They all looked tensed but no one knew what had happened (both of them had come and insisted on talking to Trisha and refused to tell anything to anyone else. It was something very urgent).

Trisha saw them and was shocked to see them like this for a moment. But she somehow composed herself and went close to Rajbir.

Trisha: "Rajbir kya baat hai? Tum is tarah se kyon khade ho? Kya hua, aaj to khushi ka din hai aur tum aise udaas, kya baat hai?"

Rajbir: "Trisha wo...wo..."

Trisha: "wo wo kya Rajbir? Whats the matter, tell me."

Rajbir: "Trisha... hum ek khabar mili thi aur humne wahan jakar check kiya to..."

Trisha: "Rajbir please batao baat kya hai, I'm really scared."

Rajbir: "I don't know how to tell you this. Trisha hume railway station ke paas ek body milne ki khabar mili thi. Humne wahan jakar check kiya to..."

Trisha: to kya?

Rajbir took out a watch and a ring from his pocket and gave it to Trisha. She saw them and immediately recognized them to belong to Raghav. The watch was that calculator digital watch which he used to wear and the ring was his engagement ring.

Trisha: "ye dono tumhe kahan se mile, ye to Raghav ke hain."

Bikram: "Trisha ye dono hume us laash ke paas se mile main. Trisha wo body Raghav ki hai."

Everyone around was stunned to hear this, Trisha slapped him at once and shouted with utmost anger.

Trisha: "how dare you? Tumhe aur tumhare Raghav ko bilkul akal nahi hai kya? Aaj ke din bhi mazaak, don't you guys feel ashamed of yourself. Just leave from here right now aur jaakar Raghav ko abhi bulakar laao. Use to main theek karti hu."

Rajbir and Bikram had tears flowing from their eyes and everyone standing there could not believe what they heard just now. Her mother came to her and held her hand.  Rajbir and Bikram were still standing there with their heads down.

Trisha: "no mom, one minute. Tum dono abhi bhi yahin khade ho, jaate kyon nahi?"

Rajbir:" we are not joking Trisha. Aaj to kya hum kabhi bhi aisa mazaak karne ke bare mein sapne me bhi nahi soch sakte. Ye sach hai ki wo body Raghav ki hi hai. Wo body bahut buri tarah se mutilated hai. Bahut mushkil se jo DNA samples Dr. Arti retrieve kar payi, us se ye hi pata chala hai ki wo laash Raghav ki hai. Unhone teen baar check kiya aur tab hume bataya. They both continued to cry and said "tumhe nahi pata hum kitni mushkil se himmat juta paye hai tumhe ye sab kehne ki... Trisha your Raghav is no more... Wo ab kabhi nahi aayega".

The entire atmosphere which was full of happiness some time back was thrown into darkness and sorrow. Trisha just could not believe herself, her voice had become heavy, her legs became weak, she felt as if she would choke any moment. Her vision blurred in front of her eyes and she fainted and was about to fell down. Rajbir held her and lifted her up and made her lie on the bed. Her mom and Swati rushed to her and Trisha's father called the doctor immediately. Everyone was really worried for her, specially her mom. She knew how important this day was for Trisha, she was on the verge of her happiness after such a long time and now, this heartbreaking news. How will she cope up with this, she thought and started crying. She kissed her on her forehead, tears flowing from her eyes.

The doctor arrived in around 20 minutes. He examined her and gave her some medications. He told the family members that she might have fainted because of sudden mental trauma after hearing what had happened. She would regain her consciousness in some time. But he also told them that she would need their love and support otherwise she might go into depression. All the guests had already been asked to leave. Now only her family and the cbi team were left behind.

After around half an hour Trisha opened her eyes and stood up with a jerk.

Trisha: "Raghav... Raghav kahan hai mumma? Ab tak pahuncha nahi?"

Her mom: "nahi beta, ab wo kabhi nahi lautega, please tum apne aap ko sambhalo..."and she embraced her with utmost love and affection.

Trisha: "kya keh rahe ho mumma, kyun nahi aayega wo? Use mere liye aana hi hoga. Usne mujhse promise kiya tha ki wo mujhe kabhi akela nahi chhodega. He'll have to come. Main abhi use dhoond ke lati hu" and she started to move out.

Trisha's father held her hand and stopped her on the way.

Her father: "Trisha please stop. Please Trisha, tum jitni jaldi ye baat accept kar logi utna tumhare liye achha hoga ki Raghav mar chukka hai, wo kabhi wapas nahi aane wala. Aakhir tumhari hi team ke log poori chhanbeen ke baad aisa keh rahe hain. Tumhe uske bina hi rehna hoga, please Trisha try to understand."

Trisha: "no papa, aap kya keh rahe ho? Wo zaroor aayega. Mera dil kehta hai ki he'll come back."

Swati: "please Trisha, try to control yourself, you need to be really strong. We all know its very difficult for you to..." She was saying this with tears in her eyes.

Trisha: what strong Swati, tum sab kehna chahte ho ki Raghav mar chukka hai" she interrupted her in between. "But main yeh kaise maan lu, mujhe pata hai, wo aayega, use apni Trisha ke liye aana hi hoga. He promised me, I think I need to search for him" and she was about to leave.

Trisha's mom came up to her and slapped her hard and said: "hosh me aao Trisha, Raghav mar chuka hai, wo ab kabhi nahi aayega, tum kyun nahi ye baat maan leti", She did this to make her come back to reality... a grave reality that... Raghav was no more and she had to accept it, sooner or later.

Trisha was stunned for some time, she realized what had happened and she burst out in tears and fell down on the floor. She kept on saying "ab main aapko kaise samjhau wo mujhe aise akele nahi chhod sakta" and continued to cry her heart out. Everyone left her room and went outside with tears in their eyes when her father said that they should leave her alone. She needs some time to accept the reality. She kept on mourning the whole night and there was no one to console her. She just wished Raghav was here now but he was nowhere around. She was absolutely shocked, all her dreams shattered in a matter of few minutes, she just couldn't believe what she just heard.

Thats it in this part. I know you would be wanting to kill me... for doing this. Please bear with me and go along with the story, please pardon me for hurting your sentiments, if I've (actually I know that I have, to some extent), but somehow I had planned the story like this. All reviews are most welcome.

Please forgive me once again...

Such an emotional update
Poor Trisha felt so bad for her
She was happy finally she was getting married to the love of her life
Her parents were satisfied that finally she is settling down in her life but such a bad fate what happened to Raghav? Now every evidences suggest that Raghav died but Trisha not able to accept that looked so natural poor Rajbir and Bikram they didn't knew how to reveal truth to Trisha. Somewhere in deep heart like Trisha we too are hoping him to come back
Poor Trisha I feel so bad for her
Eagerly waiting to know what had happened to Raghav
Very emotional start. Trisha was all happy and what the news did to her. 
Even i don't wanna agree that Raghav is dead. Trisha's mind is saying what heart is telling her. Deeply she knows with some intuition that he is alive, I wish he is.
Did feel bad how things got shaped up and all got twisted. Fate and faith. This fight Trisha will have to fight on her own.
Wanna know what happened there at the railway lines and what proofs says that Raghav is the one that the team find out. 
Got so emotional in a nick of second, hope to see this dard becoming happiness for Trsiha sooner. 

Thanks Manisha, loves ❤️

Originally posted by Az07

Such an emotional update
Poor Trisha felt so bad for her
She was happy finally she was getting married to the love of her life
Her parents were satisfied that finally she is settling down in her life but such a bad fate what happened to Raghav? Now every evidences suggest that Raghav died but Trisha not able to accept that looked so natural poor Rajbir and Bikram they didn't knew how to reveal truth to Trisha. Somewhere in deep heart like Trisha we too are hoping him to come back
Poor Trisha I feel so bad for her
Eagerly waiting to know what had happened to Raghav

This entire story is going to be an emotional one. 
Trisha and her family were waiting for this day and the destiny plans something else.
Trisha could not accept the reality, no one would in her situation.
For you to know, what happened to Raghav, you'll have to wait for sometime.
I hope i'm able to do justice to the story. 
I'm quite nervous while writing this as I don't know whether this would go down with readers or not.
Thats why I've begged my pardon beforehand. 
Originally posted by babita..

Very emotional start. Trisha was all happy and what the news did to her. 
Even i don't wanna agree that Raghav is dead. Trisha's mind is saying what heart is telling her. Deeply she knows with some intuition that he is alive, I wish he is.
Did feel bad how things got shaped up and all got twisted. Fate and faith. This fight Trisha will have to fight on her own.
Wanna know what happened there at the railway lines and what proofs says that Raghav is the one that the team find out. 
Got so emotional in a nick of second, hope to see this dard becoming happiness for Trsiha sooner. 

Thanks Manisha, loves ❤️

Thanks for liking it. Trisha obviously can't accept the reality. Her heart says that he can't die but facts say against that. 
Actually I've planned this story as an emotional update and not an investigative story. But yes everything would definitely get cleared. Please be with me till the end, hope all your questions are answered.
Thanks, Loves
Very Emotional story dear, throughout the story my eyes were filled with tears. Such an auspicious moment for Raghav and Trisha, they are getting married but Trisha get a shock😲 that    the body at Railway station is of Raghav due to That engagement ring and Calculator watch. 
Still Trisha's heart is filled with such a love that she do not want to accept that Raghav had died. I too have a gut feeling that Our Raghav can't leave her in this situation. The DNA reports can go wrong, all evidences can go wrong but her love can't go wrong. 
Eagerly waiting for the second update. 
Please update soon 
Edited by 1973deepak - 7 years ago
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Very Emotional story dear, throughout the story my eyes were filled with tears. Such an auspicious moment for Raghav and Trisha, they are getting married but Trisha get a shock😲 that    the body at Railway station is of Raghav due to That engagement ring and Calculator watch. 
Still Trisha's heart is filled with such a love that she do not want to accept that Raghav had died. I too have a gut feeling that Our Raghav can't leave her in this situation. The DNA reports can go wrong, all evidences can go wrong but her love can't go wrong. 
Eagerly waiting for the second update. 
Please update soon 
Very Emotional story dear, throughout the story my eyes were filled with tears.

Thank you for the compliment, it means a lot to me. I was very nervous while writing it, it was very difficult for me to write this. 

Such an auspicious moment for Raghav and Trisha, they are getting married but Trisha get a shock😲 that    the body at Railway station is of Raghav due to That engagement ring and Calculator watch. 

If Trisha has to lose her composure for something, it has to be a very big shock for her. Nothing can be more shocking for her than losing Raghav. This is how this story came up to my mind. I just wanted to depict what can losing your love do to a strong girl like her.

Obviously she will find it difficult to accept against all the evidences shown to her, thats the depth of her love for him.
I'll try to update next part soon. I want to tell you that this story is going to be an emotional one. I've tried to incorporate some ratri moments through flashback scenes. hope you like it.

Thanks for a lovely review.

Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago
Emotional story indeed! 
Trisha being so brave and tough from outside, breaks down completely on a bad news. Love has the power to bring down a strong person like her. 
Will want to know what happened to raghav. I think someone might have planted that as evidence to show him as dead. 
Do update soon! 
Originally posted by nymphadora12

Emotional story indeed!
Trisha being so brave and tough from outside, breaks down completely on a bad news. Love has the power to bring down a strong person like her.
Will want to know what happened to raghav. I think someone might have planted that as evidence to show him as dead.
Do update soon!

Thanks a lot dear. Indeed love has the power to completely transform a person. It can both make or break someone. You'll have to wait to see what happened to him. Will update soon.