Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
@sindhu-haha true...kuch new nahi mila lets huntπŸ€”
Khair u r ryt pichli baar hi main arc wala epi tha but that was like before hiatusπŸ˜† us hisab se age ago main storyline dekha tha
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was an awful filler episode.. 😳

This filler was filled with weak plot & weak acting .. the actor who played adult Jesse was just terrible .. the scene where he lashes out at the old cop was laughable .. πŸ˜† .. wonder why they choose such a pathetic actor .. πŸ€” .. as aslways , the brief comic relief was the only saving grace for me & even that was nothing new .. pretty sure I have seen women coming on to Sam real hard many times before .. but given how rest of the episode was , the stale comic relief was the best part for me .. moreover, I have come to the conclusion that expecting a proper justification for the loopholes is expecting too much & the only way to enjoy the series is to forget the loopholes.. πŸ˜†

As bad as the episode was , I do applaud the inclusion of Hunter husbands πŸ˜† , although Dean & Sam's acceptance with open arms without any uncomfortable jokes seemed a bit too forced πŸ˜† but a good effort nevertheless..

Anyone done with episode 20 yet ? .. I just finished watching it , after a lame filler episode , episode 20 was zooomed up to speed !
HaymurS thumbnail
@Lord of light-
Epi 20 discussion thread is in main forum...
It will be discussed there😊
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was an okayish MOTW episode... just brought in to bring in two more hunters into the plot and make them vanish into retirement just when dean and sam were about to ask them for help...

best I liked was that young girl asking... whats an orgy?! and dean being forced out of the room by the sheriff 🀣 rest here and there.. some of the usual, what we have seen before.. same creeped out facts about yet another new monster...

I am looking forward to a new episode, this week, and seems like a good eough one.. seeing as the discussion thread has carried on for 10 pages 😲 😳 which has never happened this season before
HaymurS thumbnail
@flutu-u will be suprised what u will watch in the new episode
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Kit_Kat]
Thr hunter jesse lost his bro to the chitters..and that cop lost his daughter [/QUOTE\ ]

Han wohi i didnt really care man, i wanted some sort ov an edge or atleast some #feels but sadly they there was nothing much in d epi

Edited by Choco_Mishti - 7 years ago