CID

CID won't be aired on this week too!

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Sony's official schedule is out now! No cid will be aired this weekend too!😑 πŸ˜‘
Sony u...🀬 πŸ€¬

Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinaonline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IIf someone knows the id of Shivaji sir or Narendra sir please ask them why CID is being sidelined like this without any notice. Sony we will kill you..

😑😑😑😑

Moreover from when cid will be again aired..
tinaonline thumbnail
Whatever Sony has to do it has done now it is our time to teach them a lesson. Now we will have to to take serious actin against this issue.. Comment on every fb post of sony so that they understand what a blunder they have made😑😑😑😑
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sony lost this battle...
I think I have no words to say anything now...
I m with CID ...
I knew my consoling! sympathy! support did nothing for them but MY Dua does...
I think now they making kapil as the Show confronting or say taking extra grudges just because of their own mistakes...
I think after this they loose quite good segment of audience from ka kapil show too...
Sony never know how to respect...😑
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys i know it could be false hope... but maybe just maybe it is quite possible that CID team is preparing for the 2.5 hour single shot episode which is not aired yet ...so maybe they are preparing for that that is why CID is not able to air its episode. I could be wrong too but lets see because there is no justification for not airing the episode and CID n FW team is also quite chilled about it as they are making there appearance in kapil sharma show so I guess they do not have any problem with the fact that CID episode is not airing this week.  I hope they is a legit reason for it. Hoping against hope. 
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
^
Episodes have been shot. Precap were shown. But Sony is not airing CID.
It hasn't stopped yet. But the problem is Sony is behaving like a jerk by sidelining CID!😑
tinaonline thumbnail
Any confirmation why CID is being sidelined like this?????😑😑😑
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have put personal ban on Sony till they give some respect to CID . I haven't watched single epi of Kapil show because it came with this . And from then I have decided not to watch Sony shows  even a second on TV or other video sites . Except old CID epis of course & CID special episode on Kapil Sharma . Not a show or reality show or anything not even CP . Even if they are going to show a film which I immensely like , still no . No reality shows nothing .
tinaonline thumbnail
Yeah this is the best idea please everybody start mailing to sony entertainment television. We should now fight back enough is enough.  And if possible all come together force them otherwise let them pay the price!!!!!
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

I have put personal ban on Sony till they give some respect to CID . I haven't watched single epi of Kapil show because it came with this . And from then I have decided not to watch Sony shows  even a second on TV or other video sites . Except old CID epis of course & CID special episode on Kapil Sharma . Not a show or reality show or anything not even CP . Even if they are going to show a film which I immensely like , still no . No reality shows nothing .

Same here. I put stone on my heart for EDKV. No CID means No Sony for me. I didn't watch EDKV yesterday...nor i will today.