Kangana Ranaut -- Being 17 and Aditya's Victim?? - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
If you limit this conversation to only Pancholi and her then in my opinion the onus to the right thing was with the adult. At 17, it was okay for her to be naive enough to think he would help her for no ulterior reason.

A man thrice her age would have enough arsenal to lead a young girl to be groomed in a way to make her believe it was her decision.We should know better.

kangana well their can be variety of reasons why it is coming out about all this good or bad or mayb selfish reasons like i said it could be anything but since its come down to who is wrong who is right here then maybe to some she might be wrong and yea we feel at 17 people are mature enough to take wise decisions but nobody really knows the reason behind those decision yes it can very well be all about money and fame but at 17 people can be easily influenced psychologically and keeping her aside aditya wasnt a 17 year old minor he was very well aware of what he was doing how screwed up it was so honestly i personally dont see how anything that kangana did or what her reasons were can excuse what he did or justify his wrong as right. He was of legal age fully aware of what was happening the right and the wrong and if he was soo aware of how fu***d up she really was why not end it shut the door
It doesn't matter what you all believe about teenagers not being victims. Majority of nations in the world believe it is a valid defence in court when it comes to teens partaking in criminal or immoral activity. 

Ever heard of young teens being easily susceptible to terrorism? Why is that? As much as teens may believe they are very mature etc., the truth is that they are developing and constantly changing (hormonal imbalances also contribute to a lot of that) and that is why it is so easy to influence them into believing certain things, such as beliefs associated with terrorism and/or cults. 

Teenagers engaging in relationships with much older men often IS a place where exploitation takes place. It is very much possible that Aditya sexually exploited a vulnerable and naive Kangana, telling her that the only way she can succeed in Bollywood is through his help, and by default through engaging in sexual activities with him. I'm not saying that this is what happened, but it is very much possible that something along these lines DID happen.

It is plain and simple ignorance to assume that sexual exploitation of teens is not real and is not a big problem. 

For educational purposes, do read up on it. Some suggestions:

http://seattlepostglobe.org/2010/11/05/causes-of-exploitation-a-daunting-story/

http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/S/bo21933745.html

http://www.sacramentosect.org/uploads/5/0/9/5/5095098/statutory_rape_curriculum.pdf

http://www.k12.wa.us/safetycenter/CSEC/pubdocs/Sexual-Exploitation-and-Trafficking-of-Children-and-Youth.pdf

This article touches perfectly on how someone like Kangana's running away could have easily led to her sexual exploitation: https://howtoparentateen.wordpress.com/category/sexual-exploitation-of-teens/

A BBC article called "Runaway teens and sex exploitation risk link": Teenagers who run away are at a higher risk of being sexually exploited, research from a charity has shown. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-35833579

Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 7 years ago
Is 17 even confirmed??

This woman's age has been speculated by one and all we never got firm answers 😆😆
A 17 year old who knew exactly whom to approach and how to pursue what she wanted is called juvenile and is forgiven...Good!  I have siblings and cousins who are 17 and I can totally see what many are saying here...
 So are we willing to forgive the 17 year old who raped Nirbhaya and ended up in jail and raised a huge controversy when acquitted from the jail after serving only 3 years because he was just a 17 year old?

IMHO not all 17 year olds are all that innocent and vulnerable...
Originally posted by TheBoss

Man, Im a guy but he even gives me creeps. I once saw him few years ago at some place and he was being an asshole to this waiter and calling him "munna munna". He has this very condescending attitude. This was before the whole kangana and even suraj pancholi controversy. 

@ bold that won't make me think less of him as I do stuff like that sometimes 😆😆😆

But Panchooli is a weirdo for sure .

But Kangy can give him a run for his money
Originally posted by davidb

india age of consent for sex is 18

Section 375 reads: A man is said to commit "rape" if he (...) Sixthly " With or without her consent, when she is under eighteen years of age. There is an exception clause under Section 375, which stipulates: "Sexual intercourse or sexual acts by a man with his own wife, the wife not being under fteen years of age, is not rape"

the age difference between the two is a lot to make an exception

so how was he not arrested?
Originally posted by cricketfan1

A 17 year old who knew exactly whom to approach and how to pursue what she wanted is called juvenile and is forgiven...Good!  I have siblings and cousins who are 17 and I can totally see what many are saying here...
 So are we willing to forgive the 17 year old who raped Nirbhaya and ended up in jail and raised a huge controversy when acquitted from the jail after serving only 3 years because he was just a 17 year old?

IMHO not all 17 year olds are all that innocent and vulnerable...

Kangna didn't murder nor rape anyone. You should be careful when doing comparisons you're actually calling an egg a beef here. 
Originally posted by mali89

Kangna didn't murder nor rape anyone. You should be careful when doing comparisons you're actually calling an egg a beef here. 

Nope...I am not calling anyone anything...I am talking about how the age makes them vulnerable and hence one cannot hold them for anything that they did...That's probably what the Judiciary system thought and let him go...no? You agree with it?
What happened to her parents?

Shouldn't she have been in high school at 16/17.

Unless she did not finish.