Qubool Hai

AsYa OS: I Love You, Zoya

fariaflower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I love you, Zoya

The large jewels scattered around her red veil made her look like a princess. The golden eyeshadow that surrounded her eyes just above her winged eyeliner made her appearance look even more beautiful. The large ornaments around her neck that was covered in diamonds glistened as the rays of light bounced upon them. Her red mehndi that laced around her fingers and palms looked lovely. Yet, Zoya's face looked more like a corpse then a bride.

As she looked down upon the red mehndi that covered her palms, she felt a tear leave her eye as she read the name.

"Asad"

How would this marriage even work? She would never be able to love him. She would never be able to give him everything a husband expected of his wife. The was a loveless marriage.

At least he loves you

Why did he have to fall in love with her? Out of everything he could've asked for, why did he ask to marry her? Why did he want her?

Tears dropped from her eyes, and she tried her best to hold them in. But her eyes were like waterfalls and they just continued to fall. She kept wiping them as they fell, trying her best not to ruin the rest of her makeup.

She heard the doorknob turn and she quickly rubbed off the rest of her tears.

"Zoya, are you ready? The guests are waiting for you", Najma spoke.

She stood in front of Zoya and looked at her for a few seconds before speaking.

"Wow Zoya! You look beautiful. The guests are going to be confused on whether you're a bride or princess", she joked.

But Zoya didn't laugh. She just looked down and avoided her eyes. She couldn't show her face. If she saw it, she might see the leftover tears in her eyes.

"C'mon Zoya. Let's not keep everyone waiting", she said. She helped Zoya stand and took one last look at her before lifting up her veil and covering her face. She helped Zoya through the door and helped her through the halls. As they neared the stairs, Zoya looked around the mansion. The ceilings were covered with fairy lights, and the railings of the stairs were wrapped with flowers.

As she walked down the stairs, the whispers of the guests filled the room. She could hear a few women talk about her jewelry. She could hear the murmurs of the people complimenting her, yet her mind was lost in something else.

Asad stared at Zoya as she walked down the stairs. Even though her face was covered, She looked heavenly. The red and golden attire complimented her perfectly. She looked like the perfect bride.

She's going to marry me! She'll finally be my wife!

He couldn't help but smile. Excitement invaded his senses. He was marrying Zoya. Finally, the love of his life was about to be his.

He could never explain how much he loved her. How much he craved to see her. She was truly the owner of his heart. He was hers, and she was his, forever and always.

He remembered the day he had went to Zoya's aunt. He had begged her for Zoya's hand in marriage. She didn't agree at first, but after she saw how much he loved her, she was convinced. Zoya wasn't though. She didn't want to get married, but somehow her Aunt and Uncle had convinced her. They soon became engaged, and now he was sitting here, about to become the happiest man alive.

He watched as she sat down across from him. He wished he could see her face, but knew that there was plenty of time in the future to admire her beauty. The Maulana Sahab began to speak, but Asad was too lost in his lovely fiance. When Maulana Sahab finally asked her the priceless question, he impatiently wanted for her response. Silence overtook the room, and a wave of worry washed through him. Why wasn't she answering? Nervousness clutched at him, and the Maulana Sahab repeated his question. He waited again, but finally her familiar voice spoke.

"Qubool Hai".

A tear left her eye as she spoke the words. She swallowed as she said it again.

"Qubool Hai".

And again.

"Qubool Hai".

What was she throwing herself into? How could she get married to someone she didn't love? Wasn't that the whole point of a marriage? The tying of two people who loved each other into a bond which would forever hold them together. As she was lost in her thoughts, she was completely distracted and missed Asad's vows. All she could hear now was an announcement of congratulations and that they were now officially married. Zoya swallowed as she stood up. She removed her veil just as he removed his head wear.

They both looked at each other for the first time as a married couple. Their eyes were locked together as the inevitable reality was realized by both. She was a married woman now. And her husband was standing right in fron of her. As she stood still, a feel of dizziness washed over her. The stress of everything seemed to take over her and she swayed.

"Zoya...", Asad whispered as he saw her look unwell.

Darkness began to overtake her. Asad watched her fall forward and quickly ran up to her and held her as she fell to the ground. Anxiety began to overfill Asad's mind as he looked at his lover's condition.

"Zoya! Zoya wake up!", he shouted as he shook her. The guests surrounded them and Asad's mother ran towards them.

"Ammi, call the doctor", Asad spoke frantically. He gathered Zoya into his arms and picked her up. He made his way through the jungle of guests and ran up the stairs and into their bedroom.

He rubbed Zoya's hand as he felt the feeling of worry rushed to his veins. Zoya had to be okay, and she would be okay. He wouldn't let anything happen to her. Zoya was his whole life now. His most valuable possession. He continued his attempts at waking her when his mother walked into the room with the Doctor. Asad practically dragged the doctor over to an unconscious Zoya and began throwing information at her.

"I don't know what happened. She-She won't wake up. I tried-".

"Don't worry", the doctor said interrupting him. "Let me check her and see what's wrong, okay?".

The doctor began checking Zoya as Asad stood to the side. The doctor couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. It was his wedding day, and he obviously was crazy about his wife. You could obviously tell by the frightened expression. She finished checking up the bride and couldn't help but feel revealed to tell the groom that she was okay.

"How-how is she?", he asked.

"She's going to be fine. She fainted due to stress. A bride faces a lot of stress on her wedding, so don't worry. She should wake up by morning", she reassured.

Asad felt a huge weight fall off his shoulders and he thanked the doctor as his Dilshad walked her out.

He walked up to his Sleeping Beauty and sat next to her. She looked amazing. The makeup she wore enhanced her looks and the jewelry just complimented her features. This goddess was now his wife. He smiled to himself at just the thought.

He knew that she didn't love him. He knew that she never wanted to get married to him. He knew that she didn't want to be his wife. But now she was, and he now stood at the position of a husband. And he was going to be the best husband. He would forever keep her happy. He'd agree to her every whim. He'll always be there to take care of her, to support her, no matter what happened. And soon, hopefully, she would fall in love with him.

He moved his hands began to take off her jewelry. He gently caressed her ears as he took took off her earrings. He gingerly removed her necklace as he watched her take gentle breaths as she slept. Hr successfully unpinned her dupatta and placed it aside. Once she looked comfortable enough, she placed the blanket over her and tucked her in. He gently bent down and kissed tenderly her forhead.

"I love you, Zoya".

I have no idea what I just wrote, but I hoped you enjoyed it! This OS was more in an AU, where Asad loved Zoya, but she didn't. Anyways, thanks for reading! And watch out for my AsYa FF: Obsession. - Ria

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful os dear..
Beautifully penned. ..
Zoya doesn't love Asad and he loves her...interesting..
Amazingly described their feelings..
I wanna part 2 of this...
Plzz. .pretty plzzz πŸ˜³
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice 
But so sad when the live is one sided 
Is there more
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Can we get a part 2 please 😳
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Loved reading it
A beautiful description of emotions of both asad as well as zoya
It was seriously a treat to read😊
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was really good
I want it to be a story now
πŸ˜ƒ
Please
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome OS Ria😊
Zoya married Asad against her wish
I did not liked how no one cared for Zoya's consent which was necessary
Asad n her relatives wud not have forced her for marriage n Asad cud have bcum her friend 1st
D story was incomplete
Can u write another part abt Zoya's feelings n how Asad makes efforts to get her?πŸ˜ƒ
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful os
asad loves zoya after knowing that she does not wanted to marry him
he bowed to take care or her no matter what
make the second part with happy ending
MOnkEy_rAngEr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was so so beautiful 
Loved the concept