Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Everyone's hating on you apparently. BUT I LOVE YOU πŸ€—  For many reasons, but for now just the fact that you updated this so quickly πŸ˜†

I love you too Anku πŸ€— And even I'm surprised I updated this so quickly πŸ˜†

The first one was started as Raman's voice and here you started with Ishita's. Ishita's heart or mind or brain is like a maze. You dive in thinking it would puzzle you, but you would probably find a way out and only keep getting lost deeper. And even for a character like that, you've taken a few lines, little words to put forth what she's undergoing. Her battle with herself to not look at him, then look at him and avoid, and then finally trying to decipher the state of his heart through his eyes teared me up. I could almost imagine them standing across each other, stuck in time and in an intense eye lock...feeling their world fall apart and come together when they do meet like how you described. 

@red - For me, she's actually more easy to write for. She bottles everything up, but her words and actions match. As in, she doesn't suffer from the monster-outside-Puttar-inside syndrome as Raman does. He always makes me go crazy, trying to understand why does he say and do things he doesn't mean 

@blue - Her battle has been on ever since she left 7 years ago. She wants to see him, yet does not want to see him. She wants him to be happy, yet tears up on the inside knowing he is happy with someone else. She just wants to know whether her actions left him in a better state or worse.

@green - Actually that was the exact thought I had in mind while writing this TS. I imagined them coming across each other, standing across the fence and just staring. And since these two are such expressive actors, it was very easy to visuaize the scene as if it was playing in my head. Like with the dialogues πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

What amazes me about your writing here is...like I even said before. That you've not made them talk, you haven't even delved much into their thoughts but in a few lines and words said so much more even none of their confrontations would specify. 

And the last two lines, especially the last, BROKE MY HEART πŸ˜­ Hit just where it had to. 

Mission accomplished πŸ˜†

I love the undercurrent of sarcasm, anger and resentment that I get from Ishita. She maybe guilty but I am hoping she isn't forgiving. 

More than sarcasm, and resentment, I was going for resignation and acceptance. But this has given me an interesting angle to think about for the conclusion.

Thank you Anku πŸ€— Replies inline in purple 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Atii-

I told you already. 

I hate you. Leave my life. I love this.

LAST LINE. UFFF. πŸ˜² Damn woman!!

Updated SOOON. β€οΈ

Atii πŸ€—

Try as you might, I'm not going to leave your life that easy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Will try to update soon 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetz

For the record , I don't like you..This was 😭😭'" 

But I still like you 😳 ❀️

Unres

Nidz, this is super super amazing. I love this writing style of yours. Something new and fresh.

Thank you Neets πŸ€—

In Part 1, my fav has to be the lead up to Raman realizing that the reason his heart was so restless was because Ishita was there..the way you have penned that down was so thrilling and the argument he has with himself was the cherry on the cake.. 

@bold - It has to be. These two share such a deep connection, that their sixth sense is intertwined. Her presence rattles him to the core, especially because he can't believe it's her since she apparently died.

As for Part 2, i am sure many have told you already what hit the most.. the last 2 lines.. they hit where they had to.. it was more like a dagger to the heart (mission accomplished, eh?)

Haha yeah πŸ˜› It had to hit that hard, their confrontation would be incomplete without addressing that elephant in the room. The sooner, the better.

I liked that you have not gone into detail in explaining either Raman or Ishita but the words are such that one feels what they are going through. You have made them talk/express through their eyes and that sent a shiver down my spine.. i believe both of them have the most expressive eyes, the windows to their very soul..(or is it that I am imagining DivAn here..😲..argh, screw them).

@bold - We all do that Neets πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And like Anku said

i could seriously learn this from you. i go into such detail explaining my characters but you managed to do that with so much clarity in few words. You have encapsulated their feelings, turmoil, varied emotions in less wards and that i think is an achievement in itself cz these two happen to be so difficult to decipher at times that I for one feel like pulling my hair out. You straight went into the crux if the situation with their arguments and talks with themselves and that was enough. No elaboration needed.

That was actually key in my mind. To explore them, by letting them talk to themselves, instead of my usual way of narration. And this is how the new thingy also came into existence 😊

Nidzzz, i love you girl..πŸ€— This was fantasticπŸ‘

Love you too Neets πŸ€— And thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
Replies inline in purple 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: apoo91

Brilliant..

Their inner conflicts... reading each other's eyes..
Absolutely loved the last line..
Continue soon

Thanks a lot 😳 Will update soon 😊
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SA1234

RES

I hate u πŸ˜‘

But I don't hate you πŸ€—
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Wow!!! Nidoo, u beauty...

The second part is even better..
Her dialogues are superb considering the situation in which she is..
Some dialogues r wow..
"7 years! 7 years and he has learnt to mask his emotions so well, even from you. How did he fall so in love with you?"

"Because Adi is mini him. And because you wanted to see him once, in all his might and glory."

When I thought the above dialogues r awesome but the end was icing on the cake...πŸ‘

"Are you really the infamous mother?" his eyes mocked her.

"I am the manhoos mother, " hers replied with utmost sincerity, finally rendering him speechless. 

I am waiting for the confrontation...😎

Thank you so much for those kind words Kaartik πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Even I'm waiting for the confrontation πŸ˜† Need to wrack my brains harder 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoyamalik2005

Amazing! You 're a talented writer. And I love that you let them talk through their eyes. Don't stop. Do NOT stop. 

😊

Thanks a lot Zoya 😳 😳 You're a talented and insightful writer yourself 😊
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

well written...

Originally posted by: Shre28

I love the back to back crisp confrontation. The last line stole the show. Continue soon

Originally posted by: fSharm

Awesome writing dr...
Well done..

Thank you everyone πŸ˜ƒ 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargpoo

Its damn awsm...
The convo through eyes...
He has learnt to mask his emotions...
With the last line u nailed it...