Tara's acting skills

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tara's acting today was really bad today. Bua dadi does not even stay in the house and all her complaints were around her. She comes maybe once a year or once every 2 years. And all her problems are only around her. Every family has one or 2 people like Bua dadi. The way she ddelivered the message was wrong but she was not wrong every time. 
Akshara stop being mahaan and stop begging for everything. She does not see wrong in anything. Sometimes it is good but most of the times you will be taken for a ride. Support Tara but not beg her and not stop discounting all her stupidities... if they are so young that they can do those silly things, they are not ready for marriage.  

It is so silly...What Naksh said today was very true... Every single time singhania's adjusted for Tara's wishes and wants and never the other way around. Once Bua dadi asked her to do that for them and she gave a ear full to akshara. WOw...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True. the way she delivers her  dialogues is so bad. its simply pain to watch her.
And i want what she told to Sanju to also come out in front of everyone. how come she is not seeing anything wrong in what her coach did. i have not seen that happening in real life at all. 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
She was always a bad actor she can't action to save her life. 
Dialogue delivery are so bad. Want tara out of the show... She is too negative. 
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

She was always a bad actor she can't action to save her life. 

Dialogue delivery are so bad. Want tara out of the show... She is too negative. 

Not just Tara, her whole family is that way. Sangram did so much bad to the family and talks about having it enough with Singhania's... really. In reality this wedding would have never taken place after what he did to Akshara. But again this is a show and we have to go through all of this for OLD YRKKH TIMES SAKE. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait for the hrikesh part. That will be new start of our yrkkh with Karan Hina 
asidher thumbnail
Sorry but I disagree with you guys. Tara has been extremely pressurized by everyone to become like Akshara. As much as I love Akshara, that is unfair and unjustified. Bua Dadi has been mentally abusing Tara for so long and taunts her all the time. Even if Bua Dadi is an elder, it does NOT give her the right to treat Tara like crap and slap her coach who she sees as her father figure. Everyone else in the family is apparently spineless too and can't stand up for their future daughter-in-law. They need to shut up Bua Dadi once and for all!!
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree bua dadi has crossed all limits with Tara. i agree the family supports her but the way buadadi called her characterless was too much. and i agree with tara. there is no wright or wrong in their family its all about giving elders respect. if the elders are wrong no one will tell them anything. Maybe akshara was like that and endorsed that but the new generation is not. And maybe tara is not that type of a girl. But she must understand that that bua dadi is not going to stay with them she is temporary. And the singhanias are stupid. they knew bua dadi will only flare up things why did they get her in while akshara's nani was sitting outside. And naitik akshara should realise that its not enough that you support your DIL, itsalso imp that your family supports her or atleast does not insult her and she remains happy. But no they have not seen to that. Also tara should have sat and talked to them andtold them that they need to keep buadadi away from her as she cannot adjust and if they cant make her change then at least sending tara away somewhere when she came. 
Rest i find taras acting not up to the mark it is difficult to feel sorry for her or relate to her. But buadadi make my blood boil. If i would have been in place of tara i wouldnt even have reached the mandap without making sure that buadadi dosent talk to me or interfere in my life. even if it meant me being sent to my parents place when she comes.
Pooh.5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't agree tat tara's acting was not up to the mark. She acted brilliantly and d way she carried her character is awesome. Her scenes actually made me cry. Naitik and akshara did support Tara buf wat bout Naksh?? Who actually told all d bad words?Who spoke ill about her?? Was his love jus in d air by not even listening 1 her?? Singhanias couldn't evn hear a word against Naira. But wat about Tara??? Even she is a girl. Y cudnt they stand up fo tara's respect??? Tara apologised for her mistakes atleast. She did the right thing by leaving Naksh who just loved bt couldnt evn understand her, who dint stand up for her, who dint evn value her self respect. Who NEVER tried to atleast listen wat was she saying.
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was going to post something similar to her acting .. YRKKH is a show with an amazing cast ! each and every character have played their character perfectly young  naskh to older naksh ,sanju, ananya akshara's family to singanya pariyar all of them are amazing ..though i feel hina overacts a little at times😛esp while crying but that's very very rare.. but tara is very very bad in acting ...dont know how they chose her considering the amazing cast they already have 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tara is not that bad. I started watching again only because of Tara who came as a breath of fresh air. I am more irritated by Sukanya and Naira than Tara.

Dadibua comes for all important occasions and she will always focus on Tara and insult her. That too in front of everybody. It is not acceptable.

I like Tara and Mishti who are natural actors and they are full of life.

My most favourite is Bhabhima. She is the exact opposite of dadibua.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago