•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Watched today's episode...that was amazing beautiful...anyone who watched today's episode after watching promo... Will definitely love the promo..because that was soo romantic...
   I must say this show is very unique and special...the special thing about the show is their dialogs... Hats off to them who is behind this...
   Secondly all the scenes they are showing is so unique...not copy cat like other show...
  Today they showed something nice and cute talk between dev and sona...like sona's childhood..,hand after the accident dev's concern and die hard attempt to make her awake...these are very unique...  Bhaaki Hindi soaps me tho hamesha eyelocks and falling on arms hothi hein...but today here they showed something different...
  This is the fact that everybody is loving this show...such a matured love...both sona and dev are slowly coming closer and closer...this is real love...what say friends...?   
  This is just my point of view..not trying to hurt other show lovers...😊
Yeah...Totally agree wid u...Its different than others...
Today's episode was very entertaining...
I got impressed by Shaheer's acting. His dance wid d kids was vry cute!& den his caring & story telling to Sona after d accident really touched my heart!
His chemistry wid Irika z mind blowing.
Today's episode will be remembered in my mind always for Shaheer's extraordinary acting more than Sona's accident! :)
Originally posted by FanOfCreativity

Yeah...Totally agree wid u...Its different than others...
Today's episode was very entertaining...
I got impressed by Shaheer's acting. His dance wid d kids was vry cute!& den his caring & story telling to Sona after d accident really touched my heart!
His chemistry wid Irika z mind blowing.
Today's episode will be remembered in my mind always for Shaheer's extraordinary acting more than Sona's accident! :)

Totally agree. For today's episode 👏
its such a beautiful show im loving it !!!!! the episode was sooo gooddd
Agreed with u
It's unique bc they showing something different not coping other shows.
Very well said. Totally agree with you. KRPKAB is unique and very very special.