India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

#thahaan scene caps with wu 27 April

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged

kasam sa, thapki moved by this little wound, and not moved by gun shoot, and luka fight . mahaan hai ap thapki mahaan
[Bihaan was fixing the kitchen tap. Thapki comes seeing him struggling with tap.
T:bihaan, bihaan I called the plumber he is on his way. Why are you worried?
B:if I m worried, then why are you worried?
And one more thing this is my home, I will do whatever I want to do according to my will.
Bihaan try to pick screw gauge, but couldn't reached to it.
Thapki seeing this.
T: I will give, wait take this.
Bihaan gives angry look and pick another screw gauge from other side and resume his work.
In the mean time bihaan hurt his hand
B:och..
T:bihaan oh, show me..
She hold his arm to trun him toward her, bihaan jerk her hand.
Bihaan give stay away from me look.
Thapki goes out to take first aid box. While taking first aid box to kitchen she was confused to go in. As she know what will bihaan do.
She sees bauji.
T:Bauji stop, bauji will you help me?
Bj: what happened?
T: bauji bihaan is in kitchen, trying to fix tap. And in doing so he hurt his hand will you apply dressing on his wound?
Bj: yea, so you did by yourself, oh so he will not let you?
Thapki lowerd her eyes..
Bj: oh so he is angry at you?
Thapki don't say anything..
Bauji goes to kitchen.
Bj: what are you doing?
Bihaan trun and, bauji sees his wound
Bj:your hand is bleeding come here.
B: bauji...
Bj: you hurt so badly.
B:no it just small scratch,
Bj small scratch,if not treated at time will become fatal.in real life and also in relationship.
Outside thapki was worried about you, told her that you are ok now..
Bauji leaves, bihaan shock hearing all this hee sees thapki standing at door. He start removing dressing.
Thapki runs to him.
T: bihaan , what are you doing,
She hold his hand..
T: see its bleeding, bihaan like this your wound will not recover.
B: this wound will recover one day thapki, but the wound you give me will never. And I will not let it...
Bihaan leaves.
#thahaan

#wewantthahaanhug
#saynototharuv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishani15Nijhum19beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the caps and WU Manaan!
Best moment of the epi...loved Thapki's concern for him, finally I can say Thapki really does care because you can feel the hurt whenever he pushes her away. 

Bauji's words were full of meaning but Bihaan is just not ready to take that advice *sigh*...guess it's needed for Thapki to realize there's more to her feelings when it comes to Bihaan.
manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Best moment of the epi...loved Thapki's concern for him, finally I can say Thapki really does care because you can feel the hurt whenever he pushes her away.

Bauji's words were full of meaning but Bihaan is just not ready to take that advice *sigh*...guess it's needed for Thapki to realize there's more to her feelings when it comes to Bihaan.

Thapki deserved each and everything, this women show concerned to bihaan when someone told her, or when he comes in front of her, by letting her know that he exists. Other wise she is just bussy in shardha.
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Thapki deserved each and everything, this women show concerned to bihaan when someone told her, or when he comes in front of her, by letting her know that he exists. Other wise she is just bussy in shardha.

I know it's hard to be kind towards Thapki after all that happened, but I'm feeling positive about Thapki for once..let's see if I can withhold that optimism or Thapki proves me wrong.
I'm just hoping Bihaan can knock some sense into her or else Shraddha really succeeds in her plans to frame her so that Thapki finally realizes she trusts and gives her attention to all the wrong people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manaan

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I know it's hard to be kind towards Thapki after all that happened, but I'm feeling positive about Thapki for once..let's see if I can withhold that optimism or Thapki proves me wrong.
I'm just hoping Bihaan can knock some sense into her or else Shraddha really succeeds in her plans to frame her so that Thapki finally realizes she trusts and gives her attention to all the wrong people.

After vasu truth out, she didn't improve how will now.?

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

After vasu truth out, she didn't improve how will now.?

Good point but let's wish she's got a limit to her mahaanta and this is the last straw for her...afterall her greatest love was Vasu, Shraddha might stand less chance of getting forgiven this time.LOL

manaan

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Tfs wu 
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rida!! Manish is super cute in that green tee