Loved the way adarsh's mood cheerup by just a swa 's phone call
I am falling in love with them especially harshad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teetiana

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
The hug and the confession date was so dreamy!

teetiana

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

I m smitten by them from the first episode.. Isse jyada hongi to gone case ho jaungi..
Iii loveddd ittt.. 

Seriously their phone conversation n hug make me forget the entire dramatic episode.. Everything..just want to rewind it.

T yar tu wish kar liya kar daily.. Mujhe daily dose chahiye.. SwaAdarsh ka 

Yaar Aalina aab mujhe ek acha sa k-k-k coffee date dekhna hai.. isse pehla wala coffee date was too rushed.. aab mujhe ek acha sa coffee date dekhna hai SwaDarsh ka.. koi yeh phir karwado inse. LOLLOLLOL

Aisha.

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisha.

True..
Just loved today epis..i was lost on swadarah..the best prt was the fone convo the way swa talks with adarsh loved how she starting to care abut adarsh.. That was so touching scene!

All in all 10/10

Yup.. achanak seh Swa is talking like a Pro.. sirf hum nahi.. Adarsh bhi shocked lag raha hai Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04Aisha.

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

You're a lucky charm! You asked for it and see you got it too!
Next time think of more n more romantic scene Day Dreaming
Bt indeed their conversation and meeting was Magical. Adarsh was so surprised himself that we are ought to be surprised with Swadheenta behaving this way in Love.. I feel something new n fresh in Swadheenta's dialogue unlike in any typical love story and M loving her more n more!
Pagalpan is suiting them alot and we are loving it more n moreHeart

Yup i mentioned somewhere .. salute to the CVs for the NayiSoch..
its pretty bold and unique for the female lead to be talking like that..
Waise iss bar mujhe COFFEE DATE chahiye.. 
I just mentioned in my last reply to Aalina that the last time was too rushed.. I forgot then they had two actually.. so the 1st one was rushed and the second one was very emotional.. iss bar date wali coffee chahiye..  koi inki ek achi wali K-K-K-Coffee date warna do .. LOLLOLLOL
Kash issbar bhi meri wish puri ho jaayee Day Dreaming phir toh aage piche family drama hi honi hai.
teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

I felt the same LOL  he was literally blushing when Swa was talking over the phone LOL  even before they said i love you, Adarsh was more shy than Swa ROFL  And the hug was just Day Dreaming   I can proudly say Swa as a lover exceeds Adarsh today Embarrassed

I feel Swa will pacify Suh Embarrassed..

Is this the confession of Swa the spoiler talking about ? ...I dont mind many such re-confessions ROFL

Swa is on her lover mode now. LOL
And about Swa pacifying Suhashini.. I doubt.. kyunki to quote Suhashini " simmi toh jaisi bhi thik haamre samne thi.. aur woh ladki jhoot bolti rahi." I think.. she ll hate Swa now.
Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teetiana

True..
Just loved today epis..i was lost on swadarah..the best prt was the fone convo the way swa talks with adarsh loved how she starting to care abut adarsh.. That was so touching scene!

All in all 10/10

Yup.. achanak seh Swa is talking like a Pro.. sirf hum nahi.. Adarsh bhi shocked lag raha hai Big smile

Mann ma emotions jage re Wink..now I also want a coffee break... T I m with u for swaAdarsh coffee date..moreover now adarsh will ask her for a coffee... Adarsh baba just ask her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teetianaAisha.

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Originally posted by teetiana

True..

All in all 10/10

Mann ma emotions jage re Wink..now I also want a coffee break... T I m with u for swaAdarsh coffee date..moreover now adarsh will ask her for a coffee... Adarsh baba just ask her 

yup they have had coffee twice. first was too rushed and the second very emotional..
and about Adarsh asking for coffee.. I think Swa hi pooch legi.. usne speed jo pakda hai Big smileBig smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index