India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

pehla hug

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
forgetting all the drama thats happening in the background.. forgetting it all..
I am in "aww" mode..
that "I LOVE YOU" was so cute.. and that hug.. Day Dreaming
Aalina, Garima knows maine yehi manga tha.. aur aaj ho gaya..  Kash main kuch aur maang leti yaa LOLLOLLOL

Bas aaj mujhe aur kuch nahi kehna.. I am so happy.

P.S- Bonus was Swadheeta and Adarsh's phone conversation.. i never knew when Swa falls in love.. woh ini samajhdari wale baatein kadegi Smile
that 6km thing was good.. Adha adha they would drive to meet each other.. #NayiSoch.. I am grateful to StarPlus and CVs for the nayi soch.. I like it Smile

that meeting right in the middle of the street is so dreamy.. that "I LOVE YOU" and that "I LOVE YOU TOO" was like... wow.. and today for a change I felt Adarsh looked all mesmerized with Swa. Isse pehle he looked smitted with her.. now the way she speaks.. he looks at her mesmerized.

P.S.S- I am so happy with today's episode yaa.. I posted after almost a week or more I donn know Tongue

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbirkprfan1LifeGoesOnmannu111nebusun2011moonwearerGarima04sririt-Sarcy-dh19ViTharvforeverAisha.sushfizaAalina..Jayashree.pickachuusaonly

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Welcome back to the posting squad. ROFL 
Why were you complaining about not writing about the hug, tune toh sab likh diya main kya likhti LOL
teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Welcome back to the posting squad. ROFL 
Why were you complaining about not writing about the hug, tune toh sab likh diya main kya likhti LOL

I am both smitten and mesmerized with the hug LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adithyan

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I m smitten by them from the first episode.. Isse jyada hongi to gone case ho jaungi..
Iii loveddd ittt.. 

Seriously their phone conversation n hug make me forget the entire dramatic episode.. Everything..just want to rewind it.

T yar tu wish kar liya kar daily.. Mujhe daily dose chahiye.. SwaAdarsh ka 

Edited by Aalina. - 27 April 2016 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teetianamoonwearer

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
True..
Just loved today epis..i was lost on swadarah..the best prt was the fone convo the way swa talks with adarsh loved how she starting to care abut adarsh.. That was so touching scene!

All in all 10/10

teetiana

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
You're a lucky charm! You asked for it and see you got it too!
Next time think of more n more romantic scene Day Dreaming
Bt indeed their conversation and meeting was Magical. Adarsh was so surprised himself that we are ought to be surprised with Swadheenta behaving this way in Love.. I feel something new n fresh in Swadheenta's dialogue unlike in any typical love story and M loving her more n more!
Pagalpan is suiting them alot and we are loving it more n moreHeart

teetiana

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I felt the same LOL  he was literally blushing when Swa was talking over the phone LOL  even before they said i love you, Adarsh was more shy than Swa ROFL  And the hug was just Day Dreaming   I can proudly say Swa as a lover exceeds Adarsh today Embarrassed

I feel Swa will pacify Suh Embarrassed..

Is this the confession of Swa the spoiler talking about ? ...I dont mind many such re-confessions ROFL

Edited by Manonidz - 27 April 2016 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teetianaGarima04ViTharvforever

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

I felt the sameLOL he was literally blushing when Swa was talking over the phoneLOL even before they said i love you, Adarsh was more shy than SwaROFL And the hug was justDay Dreaming I can proudly say Swa as a lover exceeds Adarsh todayEmbarrassed

I feel Swa will pacify SuhEmbarrassed..

Is this the confession of Swa the spoiler talking about ? ...I dont mind many such re-confessionsROFL

yeah! I guess this was the one Wink

teetiana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index