April 27! EDKV is LOVE!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay!
I don't remember much! Bohot interruptions today while watching!
But! TODAY'S EPISODE KILLED ME!

I love the beginning ShraMan conversation! Sumo's lil cute slip on Shravan's on call" ab main tumhare hi baare mein soch rahi thi!" and that quick correction!
That convo is ❤️
In fact, all ShraMan scenes are ❤️ Period.
SHRAVAN!!! Haaye!! Mastikhori on full form! Koi actual convos please quote karo!!!

I love the everything about this show!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!   I LOVE VANDY!
she loves Tiwari food! and how innocently she blurted out " mummyji, Tiwari khana BHI achha hai, aap aisehi tension le rahi thi!" 🤣 Thank you Vandy!

SHRAVAN ANNOYING SUMAN DURING DINNER! *DEAD*

THE WAY HIS EYES FOLLOWED HER EVERY MOVEMENT!!   *DEAD EVEN IN AFTER LIFE*

The laddoo mangna, baar baar! Sumo, 'ek aur'. after she gets up, again, Sumo, 'ek aur!'
Sumo losing her shit and lashing out, " Sab kha jao! Tum bhukkad the aur bhukkad hi raho ge! And the apologetic smile she gave when everyone burst out laughing! Even chachi genuinely laughed! And Shravan, that expression of being proud of besharamly annoying Her! That shrug that meant, "Main aisahi hu, laddoo chahiye toh chahiye!!"
And the subtle Preekar flirt! Achha ka dabba Pushkar ne khola aur Preeti loses to remember that Pushky ke alawa dusri ko bhi chahiye achaar! Shravan, "are! yaha mujhe bhi achar do!"

Today's bromance!! ❤️
somebody tell me, what did Shravan say while tickling Pushkar on stairs?? Kinna adorable gesture tha!

I liked how Mami was mommying Daboo!

Vandy overate! #folksapprove
Ramnath observing Kameeni chiding Lalaji for licking his fingers and starts licking his own, "agar khane ka mazaa Lena ho toh aise hi khana" And Vandy be like, mummyji NO!

AND SHRAMAN AGAIN!
UNKE CONVO YAAD NAHI!

SOMEONE HERE, WITH VADDA DIL, QUOTE PURLEASE!!RESPta hai, everything written above is terribly out of order but...!!!!!!

Okay!!

Thank you CVS!
EK DUJE KE VAASTE!
I LOVE THIS SHOW!
AND EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER IN IT!

AND EACH AND EVERY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE!

Love,
Ginny
Todays episode was Heavean!
Haha trust me no one here is in right sense today ... thanks to the almost kiss and the flirt shravan on the pounce sparkled with tease..
I will need few more watches to get what is going on and granted that I don't start drooling 

How amazing was everything today ...

Actors CV'S Writers ... Kudos to all 
Smile like Shravan.. 😃Edited by LIKEDMG - 7 years ago