Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Tutegi kaise? Ambuja cement se jo bani hai (Page 6)

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Suhas is still blinded by that stupid deal, its as if someone signed a contract!! Whats wrong with her??

And what about Swa not being right for their family?? Suhas really needs to wake up and smell the coffe!! She needs to have to a good look at her own family and how miserable her kids are because of the decisions she forced on them!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pikychu

Nice post any guys dnt worry tomorrow i will make gifs and post them 

yes please post and let us know EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Adarsh stole the show for me! Harshad gave such perfect emotions today! the expression while talking to Swadheenta was brilliant!!!

DD even you became a sizzler. Congrats Hug
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

after today's episode, are we supposed to assume suhasini had no idea???
lol

Maybe she felt that Swadarsh aren't lying about their relationship. who knows, we can only know with time 
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

Adarsh has always been the stronger of the two urging her to keep winning reminding her not to venture alone outside the safety of her room...arriving just in time to transport her to safety. 
Today the way the conversation over the phone was refreshing and his body language said it all. The glee with which he picked the phone ...folded his leg on the bed and the sigh of relief the words gently evoking the smile. Freedom is unaware of the meaning that half his family eagerly awaits her arrival meaning the brothers and Jaya. She worries for the drama that unfolded after her leaving. She is transforming from  diffidence to confidence both personally and professionally.
Whether it is to Suhasini her parents or her adoptive parents she is ready to assuage their hurt. 
I liked the way Mamu stood up for her and despite the stance of Ramakrishnan he stands with his girl confident that her choice was the right one.

Radhika's conversation with her parents too was very significant. The girl asks for time and is not sure of what to call her attraction to Asad. Juxtaposed with Vanshika's where she concludes that the fact they were classmates and FB friends for her to think qualified for the attraction to move to marriage.

The flamboyance with which Suhasini utters HRH 's name the first time...to her what are you doing here tone to Freedom in the lawns says it all...She does not want to let Adarsh into her real state and bangs the door on him after calling him twin faced...yes all her kids project to her an outer self that she thinks is the real self. They like her do not want reality to surface and shatter the fragile crystal ball of relationship they have built around themselves.

I was happy that her mamu stood up for her, Her appa for some reason feels Swa has tarnished his image. Manohar and Suha's anger I understand because whatever happened was humiliating for them however when it comes to appa I feel he is being difficult unnecessarily. Yes he has the right to be angry with Adarsh because he was genuinely happy that he got a student who valued the dance form considering how Adarsh gave him an ego boost in the beginning however after being told repeatedly that Swa never broke the promise she gave him, I think its a bit too much. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index