Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Tutegi kaise? Ambuja cement se jo bani hai (Page 3)

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hi sadie,

Loved the post. I'm still waiting for the links but will probably only watch the swadarsh scenes. don't like appa or suhasini

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Again, waiting for the links..
But from what I have read so far, itni daant toh banti hai. After what they did but hiding things from everyone, they deserved it. 

I think Manohar and Suhasini will get a bigger reality check when they find out that Jaya, Jaidev and Abhay knew about it. Good, it is a matter of time, and they have to get through it for they created this mess. 

They should get to know so that they start understanding that they were at fault somewhere too 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Mere bina party chalu...when it comes to dahleez parents toughness is like haq hai.. No problem. Otherwise I became a selective listner.  That's the magic of dahleez.  Love every thing. Princess ko chod. 
And swaAdarsh.. I want daily dose of hug and ilu.. O god.. These two r really so adorable.. And BG just creates magic in their romance.. 

VIMAL.SM

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
To be fair, the parents are also reacting exactly the way you would expect. Agreed, they did not see the signs, but jab gussa ho toh apne aap ko kaun blame karta hai LOL

VIMAL.SM

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

Hi sadie,

Loved the post. I'm still waiting for the links but will probably only watch the swadarsh scenes. don't like appa or suhasini

Haha definitely leave those bits. Not very interesting. 
Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

To be fair, the parents are also reacting exactly the way you would expect. Agreed, they did not see the signs, but jab gussa ho toh apne aap ko kaun blame karta hai LOL

Hehe.. Exactly.. And why freedom is not good for Sinhas Confused..seriously?? 

Suashini plz enlightened us what type of extra ordinary qualities u found in that princess...other than 11 years stalking thing LOLLOL

VIMAL.SM

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Mere bina party chalu...when it comes to dahleez parents toughness is like haq hai.. No problem. Otherwise I became a selective listner.  That's the magic of dahleez.  Love every thing. Princess ko chod. 
And swaAdarsh.. I want daily dose of hug and ilu.. O god.. These two r really so adorable.. And BG just creates magic in their romance.. 

Aap hi ka intezar tha aaiye aaiye. I was engrossed in making the post and watching the scene that I misses the female jiya re. I need to rewatch the epis LOL
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Hehe.. Exactly.. And why freedom is not good for Sinhas Confused..seriously?? 

Suashini plz enlightened us what type of extra ordinary qualities u found in that princess...other than 11 years stalking thing LOLLOL

@Bold - LOLLOL

For Suashini right girl means girl  from rich background n with big social  status.

Aalina.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index