Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Tutegi kaise? Ambuja cement se jo bani hai (Page 2)

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by Garima04

What a title..Hilarious ROFL ROFL

Swadheenta was bomb-explosion today! Itna pyar itna change! Wow
Romantic bnn ri hai miss Swadheenta Ramakrishnan Wink

Best Scene of the day,"Swadheenta says to Adarsh so Mr. Adarsh Sinha kitni der mei mjhse mil skte ho and Adarsh was like abhi aya 2 minutes " LOL

2 minutes. Maggi noodles hai kyaROFL
I swear! They both be so cute Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Bhai log nahi baite the kya Adarsh ke saath? Bechaara... 
But acha hai.. so many problems at home, and these two are enjoying being in love... so cute

VIMAL.SM

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

you missed their hug in your post Sadie..
how did you miss that? Duh!!
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

I was equally shocked as Adarsh when Swa was motivating him ROFL Ladki kuch jaldi he seekh rahi hai LOL  but i am loving it Embarrassed...Quite a rare thing in TV shows ! 

Loved the female Jiya re background Embarrassed  its so ethereal and suits Swadarsh !  Hoping for some more romantic moments Embarrassed

'
Agree female verison of Jiya re is so ethereal.I hope we get a full version of it.
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by my-true-love

Suhasini and ramakrishnan both are similar given the situation.. both of them trusted these two as students... mentored them and had their hopes high... and boom!
All hopes crushed.. so this was bound to happen..
Lets see how swadarsh cross these bug hurdles.. vanshika n jeevan were just small hurdles..

It will definitely take some time to convince them because for both of them, their assumptions and "perfect" world came crashing down. It will take time for them to come to terms which is quite normal. 
The reason I was thinking why Swa's appa is because he is not blaming Adarsh, he feels his daughter has brought a disgrace upon to his family, despite of everyone repeatedly telling him and reassuring him that Swa never crossed the dahleez of her morals and responsibilities. That is one thing that kinda pinches me. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearerVIMAL.SM

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teetiana

you missed their hug in your post Sadie..
how did you miss that? Duh!!

Hahaha T it was cute but there were more pressing issues at hand LOL

teetiana

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by my-true-love

Suhasini and ramakrishnan both are similar given the situation.. both of them trusted these two as students... mentored them and had their hopes high... and boom!
All hopes crushed.. so this was bound to happen..
Lets see how swadarsh cross these bug hurdles.. vanshika n jeevan were just small hurdles..

It will definitely take some time to convince them because for both of them, their assumptions and "perfect" world came crashing down. It will take time for them to come to terms which is quite normal. 
The reason I was thinking why Swa's appa is because he is not blaming Adarsh, he feels his daughter has brought a disgrace upon to his family, despite of everyone repeatedly telling him and reassuring him that Swa never crossed the dahleez of her morals and responsibilities. That is one thing that kinda pinches me. 

Agreed. Some how, both sets of parents are blaming her, although she fought against her feelings till the last minute... And the irony of it all, she is reassuring Adarsh Clap

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 27 April 2016 at 11:48am

VIMAL.SM

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

I was equally shocked as Adarsh when Swa was motivating him ROFL Ladki kuch jaldi he seekh rahi hai LOL  but i am loving it Embarrassed...Quite a rare thing in TV shows ! 

Loved the female Jiya re background Embarrassed  its so ethereal and suits Swadarsh !  Hoping for some more romantic moments Embarrassed

I was engrossed in watching the scene and making the post at the same time that I missed the song. I'll watch it again tomorrow on hotstar LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index